• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #2

Finally caught up and... Jesus Christ ;;

Everything is just burning. People are REDACTING and it's just escalating! I'm actually wondering where the series would head if Michael Jackson is defeated though out of curiosity

Demons under Muzan's curse are supposed to die with him, so the corps will become more of an orphanage/charity, and breathing styles get perserved as dances in case a threat to humanity shows up in Japan. It would be cheap if some "secret demon society" is introduced, since there is no set up. But a sequel/new arc with Muzan dead is possible after a time skip if the wrong people got access to the Blue Spider Lily, and new demon progenitors are created (or alternatively if Muzan acquired the ability to create them before he died).

Tokito and Genya, I'm glad there were actual losses in the fight, but still, this hurt man, so much

Idk, I actually like these deaths. It makes you realize how dire the situation is. AGK's major problem was mood and a crappy adaptation that diverged. This one at least knows how to set it up

Yeah same AGK is gonna always be one of my favorite all time mangas

Jsut damn the deaths were in unnecessary pain wys

And the anjme jsut killed the series for most non manga readers

As in you want to see more from them? Yeah I didn't really want many of them to die. But hey at least we're not reaching Gantz level deaths yet.

This is why I'm part of Manga master race....unless it's AOT or Ufotable or literally any series I get hyped for

I have so many good memories with it and the anime was very enjoyable and smooth for me, manga is better story-wise of course. But I still love the anime And AGK is still my favorite manga of all time though I don't have as many good memories with it as with anime

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yes, more anime, that probably means, good sales equal anime
Good sales only equal more anime if the anime is selling well. That tweet was about the manga, not the anime.

Only continuation of HXH, Akame ga Kill Zero adaptation, Part 7 anime and Mob Psycho 100 Season 3 are needed for me to die peacefully

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
We should probably go back to talking about KNY, this is the appropriate thread for it.
We started from comparing it to other mangas though? I think it's not bad

Back