• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon of Control vs Demon of Dispersion (Makima vs Coronzon)

Coronzon's unconventional resistance doesn't help here imo, but I don't think Makima would see the Great Demon as lesser than her.
I'm not familiar with Chainsaw Man tho. Is this kinda stuff beneath her?
“Well, we are talking about Great Demon Coronzon of the Abyss making an appearance
here on the surface. You could say this is like the world’s internal organs being dragged
out. Really, we’re lucky the foundational laws haven’t entirely collapsed yet.”

Coronzon's unconventional resistance doesn't help here imo, but I don't think Makima would see the Great Demon as lesser than her.
Coronzon should be in the same caliber to. beings such as the Darkness Devil(which Makima cannot control), a devil embodying a primal fear and has never experienced death due to being so overwhelmingly powerful

Coronzon should be in the same caliber to. beings such as the Darkness Devil(which Makima cannot control), a devil embodying a primal fear and has never experienced death due to being so overwhelmingly powerful
Except she needs prior knowledge to know this. From her perspective, Coronzon is just a random blonde girl.

Aside from optional equipment, Coronzon doesnt really have a way on killing Makima here. Meanwhile Makima has ways on negating her durability

Aside from optional equipment, Coronzon doesnt really have a way on killing Makima here. Meanwhile Makima has ways on negating her durability
Shouldn't the same argument from the Crowley thread apply, where she can't regenerate from universal and above levels of destruction with the flaming sword?

Shouldn't the same argument from the Crowley thread apply, where she can't regenerate from universal and above levels of destruction with the flaming sword?
Oh crap I forgot about the flaming sword uhhhh......it takes her a long ass time to chant meanwhile Makima's options are easier to pull of

Oh crap I forgot about the flaming sword uhhhh......it takes her a long ass time to chant meanwhile Makima's options are easier to pull of
Is there a chance Coronzon can just stab her with her hair and possess her?
Or maybe snap her fingers and knock her out

Is there a chance Coronzon can just stab her with her hair and possess her?
Or maybe snap her fingers and knock her out
Makima simply tell her to be her slave is alot more likely and an easiar wincon to pull off than hitting her with hair

the sleep mani could work but its not something Corozon starts with

Coronzon's mind resistance pretty sucks. Makima just controls her unless she has prior knowledge
What? That's as far away from a reason as it could be.

Either explain why Makima can control angels or explain why Coronzon can't resist her hax, so far you've given no arguments for either

What? That's as far away from a reason as it could be.

Either explain why Makima can control angels or explain why Coronzon can't resist her hax, so far you've given no arguments for either
How is that a reason for her being able to control Coronzon?
Because she lacks proper resistance? How is being an angel remotely relevant here? Makima's control affects even devils, fiends, and animals with her power. The moment Coronzon's resistance kicks in , she immediately gets knock out which exposes her to anything Makima decides to do.

Makima needs to know that Coronzon is a bigshot for her not to use control, since she only afflicts those she considers "below" her.

Because she lacks proper resistance? How is being an angel remotely relevant here? Makima's control affects even devils, fiends, and animals with her power. The moment Coronzon's resistance kicks in , she immediately gets knock out which exposes her to anything Makima decides to do.

Makima needs to know that Coronzon is a bigshot for her not to use control, since she only afflicts those she considers "below" her.
The Unconventional resistance is different from the knockout spell resistance common people have (why does she even have it?, I don't see Gabriel and Aiwass being treated the same way)

Actually nevermind I didn't read her profile properly

It's been a long time since I last read NT, but if Coronzon dies, she can do her possession rigth?

Actually nevermind I didn't read her profile properly

It's been a long time since I last read NT, but if Coronzon dies, she can do her possession right?
Coronzon's original form is a collection of energy which needed a physical body to interact with the world, so yeah, I doubt anything would happen if you kill her physical body.
And before she got it, she did end up possessing Aleister Crowley when first summoned.
There's also the fact when Coronzon was ejected from her body and was just basically a soul now, she was still able to use the Magick flaming sword spell on Touma to inflict harm (though, it got negated unlike last time)

Back