• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima faces a different kind of Control Demon

Aura's magic can be temporarily resisted if you have a strong enough will

Could Makima overcome it through that?
  • Scales of Obedience:Aura’s magic makes her enemies her subordinates. She places her and her target’s souls on her scale and weighs the mana, whoever has the lesser mana is turned into a puppet by the one with higher mana. Their body serves for eternity until they turn to dust, able to serve long after they themselves have perished.
I don't think Makima temporarily resisting it will do any good to her
  • Undead Army: As a result of her using her magic so much over so many years, Aura has acquired army of undead warriors to fight for her.

Aura most likely would destroy humanity in Japan nonetheless.

• Scales of Obedience:Aura’s magic makes her enemies her subordinates. She places her and her target’s souls on her scale and weighs the mana, whoever has the lesser mana is turned into a puppet by the one with higher mana. Their body serves for eternity until they turn to dust, able to serve long after they themselves have perished.
I don't think Makima temporarily resisting it will do any good to her
if makima temporarily resists it she can teleport away from aura range
  • Undead Army: As a result of her using her magic so much over so many years, Aura has acquired army of undead warriors to fight for her.
makima also has her own army of devils, hybrids, fiends and devil hunters
Aura most likely would destroy humanity in Japan nonetheless.
she would have to find out about makima contract first tho

idk much about frieren but what stops makima from seeing the future and using her bio hax(or her organic manip, bfr, madness manip etc) on aura?

looking back at her figth. Aura lets he army do the dirty work before she considers using the scales. Makima likely kills her before that

i'm voting on makima btw

i think mkm is way more likely to kill aura with one of her hax b4 aura manages to mind control her

if makima temporarily resists it she can teleport away from aura range
Don't see any supernatural willpower in Makima profile
makima also has her own army of devils, hybrids, fiends and devil hunters
Difference is they would starts obeying Aura because of the ability.
she would have to find out about makima contract first tho
It's not about finding contracts she is a demon who kills human and she was literally trying to massacre a town. Only reason she couldn't because of Magic force field protecting the town. I don't see that happening in Japan.
looking back at her figth. Aura lets he army do the dirty work before she considers using the scales. Makima likely kills her before that
She let her army do the work because of it was Frieren who had large quantity of magic not that she let's army do the work on the opponent always.

Beside Makima doesn't have magic so Aura would obviously start with scales as far as I can see.
i'm voting on makima btw

i think mkm is way more likely to kill aura with one of her hax b4 aura manages to mind control her
Distance is 20m. Aura has immortality type 2. Don't know the extent of that. So even if she receives a critical injuries she should be able to activate the scale.
Also what's stopping Aura from using the army to block the attack?

Don't see any supernatural willpower in Makima profile

It's not about finding contracts she is a demon who kills human and she was literally trying to massacre a town. Only reason she couldn't because of Magic force field protecting the town. I don't see that happening in Japan.

She let her army do the work because of it was Frieren who had large quantity of magic not that she let's army do the work on the opponent always.

Beside Makima doesn't have magic so Aura would obviously start with scales as far as I can see.

Distance is 20m. Aura has immortality type 2. Don't know the extent of that. So even if she receives a critical injuries she should be able to activate the scale.
The type 2 immortality is actually for her army actually

Last edited:
makima can simply do the same thing she did to angel and tolka and take control of them again instantly
op didn't specify so by sba the fight is happening in Central Park, New York City.
can she survive that or that?
makima can target aura directly with her bio hax(or any of her other hax besides bang) that she can activate just by looking at her

makima can simply do the same thing she did to angel and tolka and take control of them again instantly
How would she takes control of them back when she herself gets controlled?
op didn't specify so by sba the fight is happening in Central Park, New York City.
Then Aura would just take control of Makima for eternity.
can she survive that or that?
She would be behind her army so it doesn't matter?
makima can target aura directly with her bio hax(or any of her other hax besides bang) that she can activate just by looking at her
Is it in character? Beside now she would directly target Aura when undead army is in the way?

How would she takes control of them back when she herself gets controlled?
by seeing the future with her precognition and escaping aura range, makima has way higher reaction speed so she should be able to do that easily
She would be behind her army so it doesn't matter?
how strong is her army?
Is it in character?
yes
Beside now she would directly target Aura when undead army is in the way?
they're 20 meters away and makima just has to look at her once(makima can share senses with her army and with other animals too)

by seeing the future with her precognition and escaping aura range, makima has way higher reaction speed so she should be able to do that easily
This is not a prep match. Even if she sees the future there will be delay in retreating Aura can activate the scale before that happens
how strong is her army?
Idk. Should be good enough of an smokescreen. Atleast to evade critical hits.
they're 20 meters away and makima just has to look at her once(makima can share senses with her army and with other animals too)
Dead army? Beside Like I said when Aura activates the scale which she will as manga states Demons are fascinated by Magic if opponent has more mana Aura would send the army to drain them like Frieren case otherwise she should activate the scale from get to go. So check the standard abilities page of Aura

mommy makima mind hax gg
sad-gojo-satoru.gif

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (Demons have natural resistances to mental magic)

This is not a prep match. Even if she sees the future there will be delay in retreating Aura can activate the scale before that happens
how long does it take for her to activate the scale and for it to start working?
Idk. Should be good enough of an smokescreen. Atleast to evade critical hits.
unless they're very durable bang will just pass directly throught them
Dead army? Beside Like I said when Aura activates the scale which she will as manga states Demons are fascinated by Magic if opponent has more mana Aura would send the army to drain them like Frieren case otherwise she should activate the scale from get to go. So check the standard abilities page of Aura
can she activate the scale while her brain is bleeding?

aura resists mind manip
Nothing is really specified on page how it works or its extent, and its also for mental magic not for mind hax in general.

Makima's mind hax is dependent on fear of control as the Control Devil so it should work. Also Makima's likely to be upgraded far beyond Aura so this match may just end in a mismatch.

aura profile says she only has resistance to mental magic so makima control should work since it isn't magic

Back