• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qliphah Puzzle 545 vs Coronzon

And you still created a match that was meant to be a passive gg for one side?
I wasn't sure if the madness manip was strong enough to prevent a single spell being cast. Coronzon only needs to snap her fingers once afterall to achieve a win con.

My memory also isn't the best, especially proven since I just remembered why Qliphah doesn't stomp gets stomped.
This thread truly was a mistake

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if the madness manip was strong enough to prevent a single spell being cast. Coronzon only needs to snap her fingers once afterall to achieve a win con.

My memory also isn't the best, especially proven since I just remembered why Qliphah doesn't stomp gets stomped.
This thread truly was a mistake
Fair enough.

Better to create threads with characters outside of Toaru.

Better to create threads with characters outside of Toaru.
That's the opposite of what I've been thinking for the past year or so. I had wished people would stop putting Toaru characters against other series when we haven't even figured out how to scale our own series first.

For the sake of the thread, the thing I'd forgotten is that having a fundamental understanding of the Sephiroth lets you bypass her effects, which Coronzon ofc has.
The demon was not controlling her.

[...]

“The evil tree will trip up any amateurs who attempt to use it. At the very least, you should
not reach for it before learning the fundamentals of the tree of life. As a surprise attack
against those who never intended to view it, the sight alone can provide a powerful shock.
Just like a flasher in a trench coat on the streets at night.”

The harshness mixed into the speech may have just been Crowley’s Crowleyness.

“But if you have sufficient training and experience, the evil tree can assist you in acquiring
dangerous knowledge. And all that really means is to learn the standard Sephiroth before
peering into the inverse Qliphoth.”

“Hee.”

“I am the human who understands all of modern Western magic. Did you really think a
mere inverse interpretation would cause me to err and destroy myself?”

That's the opposite of what I've been thinking for the past year or so. I had wished people would stop putting Toaru characters against other series when we haven't even figured out how to scale our own series first.
Putting Toaru characters in completely random matches like Kuroko vs Aiwass doesn't help anything as well.

It would be better to use characters that aren't supposed to go through massive revisions and/or updates like some of the saints and low tiers, be it against themselves or outside characters.

Back