• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King VS Supreme Overlord(Anos Voldigoad VS Ruphas Mafahl)

latest
VS
latest

-Both Characters are Bloodlusted
-Round 1: Anos doesn't have access to Venuzdonoa; Ruphas is Level 1000
-Round 2: Anos doesn't have access to Venuzdonoa; Ruphas is Level 3000
-Round 3: Anos has access to Venuzdonoa; Ruphas is Level 3000
-Round 4: Anos has access to Venuzdonoa; Ruphas is Level 4200

Last edited:
Round 1. Anos' two most powerful spells(Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> and Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror <Gili Eliam Naviem>) put his AP all the way up to Large Planet level, at the very least. If he were to combine his Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror <Gili Eliam Naviem>(which is both powerful enough on its own to easily destroy the world, as well as having the capability to further raise his bottomless magic power with each coming of his 7 steps) with any of his other spells(especially Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>, which is a world-destroying technique on its own), his AP easily rises to Multi Solar-System level. Ruphas Mafahl, on the other hand, has an AP at Level 1000 that is only Planet level at best. However, every single one of her attacks is easily(consistently) Planet level, while Anos is only Large Planet level(and above) with his two most powerful spells. On top of that, while both Anos' and Ruphas' speed is listed at FTL, Ruphas' feats of speed(FTL) easily trump that of Anos' feats of speed(FTL), meaning she has the speed advantage in this fight.

-Anos easily boats the most overall destructive power(AP)
-Ruphas is more consistent with her AP
-Anos & Ruphas have similar levels of speed, though Ruphas is definitively faster
-Both are extremely durable

Not even close, she is getting 3 new keys, major speed and ap upgrades, and a lot of new abilities including some which can't be negated and always happen first.

Is Brachium Durability Negation, because it'ss listed as Deconstruction but also has an AP tier?

Is Brachium Durability Negation, because it'ss listed as Deconstruction but also has an AP tier?
If it has an AP tier as well, then I'd assume it to be some form of Durability Negation. However, I'm not completely sure if it should be classified as such or not.

Is Brachium Durability Negation, because it's listed as Deconstruction but also has an AP tier?

It isn't deconstruction, it's just that due to the sheer ap, fodder get vaporized by it. That's something i was gonna change later. Though of course it ignores resistances, bypasses defenses and directly penetrates the body.

Posessession, Mind hax, Memory Manipulation etc, all ignore resistances. Basically once she uses them it's absolutely gonna happen, regardless of defenses or resistances cause Alovenus rules says so.

The mind attacks and other stuff is what she has as a level 3000. Even her level 1000 self however has will power manipulation which can crush the will of 7 million ppl. Though she doesn't have any 1-A nonsense besides her resistances.

As for Lvl 3000, it's basically anything goes with her, she has a bunch of abilities and can create new abilities, what she uses will depend of what her info analysis tells her, that was pretty useless against Alovenus cause she resists. Against her she just used whatever was needed at the time, and against Orm, she never wanted to kill him, so she didn't use the potent stuff.

I could possibly see a Level 3000 Ruphas being powerful enough to use Capture on Anos, but would a Level 1000 Ruphas be able to? If so, how would that play out? If, by chance, Ruphas does manage to effectively use Capture on Anos, would Anos be able to break out with his Demon Eyes of Ruin, or no?

Capture seems to be Body Puppetry, which would fall under a "conflict" against Anos's nature, and thus would most likely get destroyed by the Demon Eyes of Confusion

Capture seems to be Body Puppetry, which would fall under a "conflict" against Anos's nature, and thus would most likely get destroyed by the Demon Eyes of Confusion
Oh yeah, about Anos' Demon Eyes of Confusion. I've read up to Ch 635 of the WN, and I'm still confused about them. What's the difference between the Demon Eyes of Confusion and the Demon Eyes of Ruin? I remember something about him trading his eyes with the God of Destruction, but were his original eyes the Demon Eyes of Confusion, or the Demon Eyes of Ruin? Given that Anos starts to use the Demon Eyes of Confusion later on in the series, can I assume that they're much more powerful?

The eyes of confusion seems to be more powerful, yes. The demon eyes of ruin can only disintegrate powers, people, put them to sleep, among other little things

The eyes of confusion can quite literally destroy concepts, principles, order, conflicts, etc. Its basically an extra venuzdonoa (probably due to the fact that Anos's Origin is akin of one of pure destruction in nature). It seems the eyes can also activate on his own depending on what kind of power you use against Anos. Their color is also purple instead of red, and possesses a cross in the middle.

The eyes of confusion seems to be more powerful, yes. The demon eyes of ruin can only disintegrate powers, people, put them to sleep, among other little things

The eyes of confusion can quite literally destroy concepts, principles, order, conflicts, etc. Its basically an extra venuzdonoa (probably due to the fact that Anos's Origin is akin of one of pure destruction in nature). It seems the eyes can also activate on his own depending on what kind of power you use against Anos. Their color is also purple instead of red, and possesses a cross in the middle.
Now that you said that, I remembered that in Anos' fight against Graham, Graham's(with the head of Celis Voldigoad) eyes were dyed in annihilating purple whenever he activated their power. Given that Anos would've inherited his eyes from Celis Voldigoad, and his Demon Eyes of Confusion are purple, does that mean that his orginal eyes were the Demon Eyes of Confusion? If so, did he acquire the Demon Eyes of Ruin when he made that exchange with the God of Destruction, and when/how did he get his original eyes back? All I remember from the story is that at some point, he went from having his Demon Eyes of Ruin, to having the Demon Eyes of Confusion in his fight against Eques.

Back