• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

DK is in his possessing Zeldris Key
Hag is in his Ten Tails Key
SBA
Speed Equal

Magic in SDS seems to derive itself from one's willpower, personal experience, and personality. (SDS Wiki)

While Chakra within Naruto seems to derive itself through physical energy, which is gained through training and working on one's body, and spiritual energy, which is gained through studying, meditating, and experience. (Naruto Wiki)

Both energies are internally contained and externally projected by the use of special abilities.

With this, I believe you could make the case either way on if Magic and Chakra can be equalized. I guess for the sake of argument I would say it probably can be equalized here since Magic is pretty similar to how Chakra is produced in some instances, such as acquiring personal experience or attaining willpower through strenuous activity like combat, to increase ones supply and strength of the energy sources.

SBA doesn't require much connection for the energies to be equalized, they just have to some extent be comparable with each other that it makes sense for the energies to interact similarly while in the battle.

Magic in SDS seems to derive itself from one's willpower, personal experience, and personality. (SDS Wiki)

While Chakra within Naruto seems to derive itself through physical energy, which is gained through training and working on one's body, and spiritual energy, which is gained through studying, meditating, and experience. (Naruto Wiki)

Both energies are internally contained and externally projected by the use of special abilities.

With this, I believe you could make the case either way on if Magic and Chakra can be equalized. I guess for the sake of argument I would say it probably can be equalized here since Magic is pretty similar to how Chakra is produced in some instances, such as acquiring personal experience or attaining willpower through strenuous activity like combat, to increase ones supply and strength of the energy sources.

SBA doesn't require much connection for the energies to be equalized, they just have to some extent be comparable with each other that it makes sense for the energies to interact similarly while in the battle.
Chakra is more like chi since chakra is made of physical energy which comes from the body cells and mental/spiritual energy which is basically the soul. Chakra is also the life force of all creatures in naruto and total depletion of your chakra causes you to die

If we assume they're equalized in this thread, The Ruler should arguably negate Hagoromo's sealing through the Chibaku Tensei as the gravity well is generated through manipulating and projecting specially melded Chakra by the Deva Path. The Ruler would just reverse the harmfulness of the gravitational pull to benefit himself. As for escaping the Chibaku Tensei, The Ruler absorbs the magical energy used against it. After a while, the gravity well that holds up the Chibaku Tensei will lose energy and eventually fall apart, allowing Demon King to escape.

Back