• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Japanese scans replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Godly is via pure speculation though. I can agree with At least X (Whatever he's showcased), Possibly Mid-Godly but nothing higher.

Elizhaa said:
*I think with Demigra getting Existence Erasure is fine.
  • I think a good counterpoints were made about Mechikabura's case; if one exists out of history then one can't erase be from history, normally. I realized that my old arguments for High-Godly works only when he didn't have evidence for Acausality Type 4 and there was no evidence that Mechikabura existed outside of time. I am also not seen Low-Godly since the evidence here look too vague. Like pointed out, Since Mechikabura have resistance to Erasure Existence then it is possible that he would not necessarily died from Demigra's and like other said he could have survive from largely outclassing Demigra; there should be more solid context that Mechikabura was actually erased. Mechikabura regenerated from a sword piercing his chest so this sounds like Mid-Low, at least.
    • I think At least Mid-Low, Possibly Mid-Godly works as a compromise.
  • As well, I think the Regenerationn negation would be At least Mid-Low, Possibly Mid-Godly .
If Mid-Low was the case then the Spirit Bomb could of worked since that bypasses Mid-High. Chronoa, and Vegito (Goku) knew what the Spirit Bomb could do. So I think thats a case for an At least Mid-High Mechikabura was regenerating from even Vegito's "Successful Physical and Ki Based attacks" in the manga.

Elizhaa seems to make sense to me as well.

It would require high-godly to regenerate from being erased from history, they can't do anything to mechi because of his Regenerationn, that's the point of the key sword, they needed it to seal mechi's power because nothing else would work. There doesn't need to be any more context to the Regenerationn.

We have to go by feats or statements which they support Immortality Type 3 and 8 (Which Mechikabura has currently). Mid-godly Regen is too speculative.

I agree with Demigra's EE.

Demigra's EE I'm fine with. Mid-Godly I very much doubt since it seems to be built off of major speculation. At absolute best I can agree with Mid Low Possibly Mid-Godly but anything concrete is a hard no.

Elizhaa said:
The spirit bomb bypassed those Regenerationn by sheer AP was rejected here, AwkguyDB; Mechikabura was extremely high in tiering so it possible he could have survive it. I found at least Mid-High speculative unless he has feat of Regenerationn as such level.
I'm only Copy pasting from a previous comment:

"Being outside the flow of history doesn't mean you can't be erased from all points in history, especially since Demigra can erase the multiverse along with it."

You do realize that they no longer rely on their history for existence by virtue of being outside it right? Even if it was history erasure, they wouldn't scale to any notable regen. And what does that statement even mean? The fact that he can erase the multiverse changes nothing here.

Elizhaa said:
The spirit bomb bypassed those Regenerationn by sheer AP was rejected here, AwkguyDB; Mechikabura was extremely high in tiering so it possible he could have survive it. I found at least Mid-High speculative unless he has feat of Regenerationn as such level.
I am not aruging that the Spirit Bomb has Regen Negation I am arguing that the Spirit Bomb has enough AP to put down someone with Mid-High and that based on Vegito being able to land "Successful Physical and Ki Based attacks" on Mechikabura, a Spirit Bomb would of been an actual option if AP stomping was going to be a solution. Thats not the case, It didn't matter what was thrown at Mechi because his Existence was tied to the Time he absorbed thus making his Regenerationn Limitless. Without Speculation it should be at least Low Godly.

I explained above that demigra was going to erase the FW then the time patrol. And erasing someone to the point that they never existed means they have had all of their history erased.

Anything can put down Mid-High with enough AP. I highly doubt the others had so much of an AP advantage over Mechi that this was even an option to begin with. That makes more sense then assuming that they were somehow several thousands of times more powerful than TP Mechi but their hypothetical Spirit Bomb wouldn't work. Until an actual, non-speculative feat is brought up then he's getting that At least Low-Mid. The "regenerate limitlessly" means nothing when even High-Mid can be used for it or lower.

Mechi would regenerate from anything the time patrol and demigra could do, this obviously would include Demigra's existence erasure as they couldn't destroy him in any capacity. Demigra was going to erase absolutely everything, I'm pretty sure they would require high godly anyway as all aspects of existence would be destroyed.

Demigra was going to erase everything by destroying the Time Vault, thus destroying all of Time by a chain reaction, while he himself would hide in the Crack of Time to make his own History after the destruction is finished. It's not something he could do on command and use on Mechikabura.

1. He has resistance to EE so he could just as easily resist Demigra's stuff.

2. Again, massive speculation from one statement of "regenerating endlessly" that isn't supported by a single feat.

3. History is no longer an aspect of existence that they can't afford to lose so erasing it is meaningless. They can still have a narrative or concept that they need to exist whatever the case but erasing their history isn't anything that should be an issue to them. This would be like giving a Tohou god High-Godly if they regenerated from concept destroying attacks when they don't need a concept to exist and isn't an aspect that's necessary for their being.

Mechicabura implies nothing they could do would work because of his Regenerationn. Demigra would erase the history, not just the multiverse, but make it so that nothing ever existed.

What is "regular conceptual ee"? If your concept is erased and you come back that's automatic high godly. but that honestly has nothing to do the discussion. I'm not sure if anyone resists demigra's ee specifically, pretty sure that resistance comes from Hakai.

He even literally says he will erase the future warrior, not the multiverse but one person. It also helps that he was going to wait out the destruction in the crack of time.

It isn't because you seem to have a gross misunderstanding of how High-Godly works. It is by the end of the day, all aspects necessary for your existence. This thread is essentially making a feat out of something that isn't even there. The erasure of history would do nothing to Mechi because it's no longer something necessary for his existence. He doesn't come back because he's completely unaffected to begin with. This wild speculation should cease now.

And I don't think you understood my example. An concept destroying attack wouldn't bother them, not because they can regenerate but because they essentially do not need to. They'd be fine right after without it.

Then you are ignoring all of the statements that have been brought up in this thread. He could resist demigras ee, but as far as I know, no such statement exists. mechi says this after he gets his Regen, so it's less assumptions on my part.

That sounds like something that applies to gods of that verse, if they don't need a concept to exist.

What statements? I see some stuff about "regenerating endlessly" and people trying to extrapolate High-Godly from that when it never even happens in canon.

Why would they get it if they don't regenerate? They lose their concepts and they're all fine and dandy. Same here, Mechi loses history but he's fine because he wouldn't need to regenerate from its destruction via being unbound by it.

Whatever, I've laid down my arguments. Let's see what the staff think.

We should try to wrap up this discussion. What do the staff think that we should do here in summary?

The statements this entire thread was based off of? If statements are so important then there needs to be something stated about mechi surviving because he's absorbed time and is suddenly not affected by the same concept he Absorbed, instead of just regenerating. The point is, he obtains this Regenerationn and now they can't do anything to him, and there's less assumptions than what you're suggesting.

You're are literally bringing up two scenarios that have. Itching to do with each other, one is conceptual erasure, and the other is history erasure.

It does seem there is an agree to disagree though.

Well among the staff it seems Elizhaa's suggestion is the one that's accepted the most.

Though I don't particularly like it because it's very common for the "Possibly" to be ignored and the Mid-Godly Regen to be just be used in Versus Debates, without consideration that it's only a high ball with little evidence and pretend he just got Mid-Godly Regen and the "Mid-Low, Possibly" isn't there

Okay. I also do not think that he should get "Possibly Mid-Godly".

Demigra should definatly get EE, ive maintained that for a long time. People claimed he was gonna use time paradoxes to erase them, but they are immune to those due to type 1 so that argument is moot, and was head canon to start. It clearly says he will erase them multiple times.

As for high godly. I can see both sides of the argument. You could argue high godly still imo, but Elizhas compramize could also be good if we want to be more conservative. Also Mechikabura for sure, and likely the other demon gods should get EE since they all use the same demon magic and skills time and time again.

I just want to point out a few things but I wont argue further

History refers to *all of existence* in dragon ball. Theoretically it wouldnt matter if they exist outside that flow of regular time since *everything* would be gone. That is the entire point of Demigra planning to erase you. Unless someone wants to tell me Demigra destroying history is no longer a multiversal feat.

I am fine with mid godly for now.

I stand on at least Low Godly to Possibly Mid Godly and I also agree High Godly is too high.

All the demon gods should have EE though if not just Demigra

Okay so low-mid, mid-low or mid high? Low-godly and above is absolute no go since the scan don't show anything about that.

Also wow i thought history always refers to all timelines, so now history refers to all of existence? Where did that come from?

History always meant all of existence in xenoverse

Towa said Miras limiter was going to destroy everything and even she couldn't run anywhere. She is the same person who can travel outside all timelines and to places like the crack of time too. Chronoa said Demigra was going to wipe out history and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back