• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Japanese scans replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Low-Mid is too low imo. If he has limitless regen, it'd have to better than the non-limitless Cell and Buu.
THIS!!!!! He should have higher Regen than Majin Buu

I could be fine with Mid-High Regenerationn; I remembered there is an entire race spawn from Majin Buu that have Mid-High so it make less sense that that Mechikabura's Regenerationn is less than them and Cell's like Cal and some brought up. The Regenerationn and negation could be At least Mid-High, likely far higher.

This said, I am fine with what the majority accepted with the evidence..

I got to ask, can someone tally the opinion on the Regenerationn and/or regenation negation?

I'm partial to Low-Mid, likely higher since that's the most concrete low-end for his regen. I wouldn't be too adverse to Mid-High though.

How about "At least Low-Mid via feats, likely Mid-High or higher via scaling"?

So something like "At least Low-Mid to Mid-High, likely higher" or?

So, "At least Mid-High, likely higher" right? I can agree with that.

"At least mid-high, likely higher" would be the lowest that could reasonably be given, since Mechi feels he could regenerate from anything the time patrol or Demigra crew could do, and they could definitly destroy Buu who has mid-high, and is implied to have inferior regen based on lore.

It is also likely he could come back from Demigras EE given he specifically states he could "regenerate" from anything they can do, not just resist, so I think the mid godly/high godly has solid merit, but I do see the contention since it is implied and not a direct feat or directly stated.

Personally i'd recomend "At least mid-high, likely mid-godly/high-godly (whatever coming back from Demigras EE across history/the multiverse is accepted as.)"

That way it acknoledges the strict feats, but also the statements and lore.

SSJRyu1 said:
"At least mid-high, likely higher" would be the lowest that could reasonably be given, since Mechi feels he could regenerate from anything the time patrol or Demigra crew could do, and they could definitly destroy Buu who has mid-high, and is implied to have inferior regen based on lore.
It is also likely he could come back from Demigras EE given he specifically states he could "regenerate" from anything they can do, not just resist, so I think the mid godly/high godly has solid merit, but I do see the contention since it is implied and not a direct feat or directly stated.

Personally i'd recomend "At least mid-high, likely mid-godly/high-godly (whatever coming back from Demigras EE across history/the multiverse is accepted as.)"

That way it acknoledges the strict feats, but also the statements and lore.
Can you provide a scan where mechikabura says he can regenerate from whatever they do? It might be a great help. He obviously was confident and that was directed to demigra as well.

Again, the erasure stuff is major speculation. The "likely higher" acknowledges that since it's nowhere near concrete enough and relies on plot prompts at best.

https://imgur.com/a/Qk0ej0c

The specific statement is from the arcade game, translation is above that OP posted. He specificaly refers to Regenerationn as the reason he cannot be beaten even if they damage him.

The thing is the "likely higher" is for indeterminable stats that are an unkown amount higher, in this case we are refering to known levels of likely mid godly or high godly, since it is implied he can regenerate from Demigras EE. So putting down the level he potentially is since we know it, would be more accurate than just saying "likely higher" and not specifying how much higher when we can in this case.

Better to be specific and accurate than vauge if we can.

SSJRyu1 said:
https://imgur.com/a/Qk0ej0c
The specific statement is from the arcade game, translation is above that OP posted. He specificaly refers to Regenerationn as the reason he cannot be beaten even if they damage him.

The thing is the "likely higher" is for indeterminable stats that are an unkown amount higher, in this case we are refering to known levels of likely mid godly or high godly, since it is implied he can regenerate from Demigras EE. So putting down the level he potentially is since we know it, would be more accurate than just saying "likely higher" and not specifying how much higher when we can in this case.

Better to be specific and accurate than vauge if we can.
Now i see....well, the keywords being "They" "Regenerate" and "any". They includes demigra, and any attack means demigra's EE as well, and he refers to regen.

perhaps the staff thinks mechi is overconfident?

Or the still present chance of it being resistance. Or it being PIS. Or anything really, the only thing going for this is the plot supposedly implying it. Most if not all characters with Mid-Godly, Possibly or straight-up, either showcase something like it, straight-up come back from erasure or have a specific statement that they can come back from being erased. This is not one of those scenarios.

Thats my thoughts, it is certainly implied he can regen from Demigra EE. Well mechi has backed up everything he claimed in the past and is highly knoledgable, and the patrol and demigra don't contest his statement and feel they need the key sword to null his regen to even have a chance, so imo it is highly unlikely he is just overconfident.

I think saying "At least mid-high, likely mid-godly/high-godly" shows that although we arent 100% sure he can regen Demigra EE, it is heavily implied and likely he can, and if he can't then he should minimum have superior regen to Buu. I think it is more specific and accurate to word it like that.

Planck69 said:
Or the still present chance of it being resistance. Or it being PIS. Or anything really, the only thing going for this is the plot supposedly implying it. Most if not all characters with Mid-Godly, Possibly or straight-up, either showcase something like it, straight-up come back from erasure or have a specific statement that they can come back from being erased. This is not one of those scenarios.
Well, there was zamasu who came back from zeno's erasure in XV2.

Also as a side note demigra should get light manipulation and mechikabura should get resistance to it as it proved to be irrelevant and all it helped do was pull the time patrol out of inside mechi

SSJRyu1 said:
Thats my thoughts, it is certainly implied he can regen from Demigra EE. Well mechi has backed up everything he claimed in the past and is highly knoledgable, and the patrol and demigra don't contest his statement and feel they need the key sword to null his regen to even have a chance, so imo it is highly unlikely he is just overconfident.
I think saying "At least mid-high, likely mid-godly/high-godly" shows that although we arent 100% sure he can regen Demigra EE, it is heavily implied and likely he can, and if he can't then he should minimum have superior regen to Buu. I think it is more specific and accurate to word it like that.
I agree.

Correct me if im wrong. If Mechikabura can regenerate from any attacks the TP can land,that would include SSJ4 Xeno Vegitos Spirit Bomb.The Spirit Bomb with enough AP can vaporize Mechikaburas entire physical body.We have already seen Goku did that to Kid Buu. I believe he should have Low-Godly

Except we don't treat the Spirit Bomb that way. It's just AP, which can't erase a body completely.

.....Because it had the AP to kill a person with Mid-High. Regen negation was already rejected for it so you can just tank it now that you're strong enough.

Depends on the High. Energy based regen can't be overcome by more energy for instance, that makes no sense.

low-2C AP is able to reduce the universe to nothingness, i think anything below low-godly will not be able to stand that.

Elizhaa said:
At least Mid-High, likely higher work better, in context to Dragon Ball.
I suppose that we should go with this then, as a compromise solution, and given that we do not remotely have evidence for anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back