• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Japanese scans replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not headcannon if literally the whole point is that nothing can kill him because of his Regenerationn, stop asking for a scan we don't even need. Why would the dude resist instead of use the ability that nothing can work on.

On the topic of implication, though it obtained by using the game file, there is the descriptio of Time Shackles in Xenoverse 2 that show Demigra's EE.

Antvasima and others look to not be fine with Possibly Mid-Godly; frankly, I am fine without it in the Regenerationn and Regenerationn negation. Since we should need more inputs for a conclusion, I contacted other staffs to help.

Iisdude1 said:
It's not headcannon if literally the whole point is that nothing can kill him because of his Regenerationn, stop asking for a scan we don't even need. Why would the dude resist instead of use the ability that nothing can work on.
We do need it when your entire argument is just "well it's the point of the game". I can argue PIS, resistance or anything to the same degree as this and it would have about the same weight. The only thing we're shown accompanying the fact that he can't be killed is him regenerating from being stabbed. Not to mention how he supposedly regenerates from his absorbed timelines.

So yeah, we need a statement or scan.

You are missing the entire argument, it doesn't matter the level we've been shown, if he gets demigra to ask for a new power then it's more likely that it wouldn't work because of the Regenerationn, it seems you are never going to agree at this point.

He says the fw will have never existed. It's in one of his quotes. When he transforms into demon god.

Dominodalek said:
I have personally searched through the text files of both Xenoverse 1 and 2, and that description is in neither.
You meant cpk or text files for Xenoverse 2 because I saw that is in the cpk files that the major data are stored?

if Time Shakles's description is not there though, I am fine if we disregard the point on it.

Elizhaa said:
Dominodalek said:
I have personally searched through the text files of both Xenoverse 1 and 2, and that description is in neither.
You meant cpk or text files for Xenoverse 2 because I saw that is in the cpk files that the major data are stored?
if Time Shakles's description is not there though, I am fine if we disregard the point on it.
The text is stored in MSG files, which in turn are stored inside the CPK files. None of the unusable boss moves have descriptions, including Demigra's.

Iisdude1 said:
It was in a cutscene.
Where? The scan above is from someone who use mods to able use the skill, i don't know if the description of the skill is official or Made up since Domino said it wasnt there

Can somebody remind me of the arguments for Low-Godly or Mid-Godly Regenerationn? A single sentence about "limitless Regenerationn" that can also be interpreted as simply constantly continuing to regenerate, not being able to recover from almost anything, and has no examples of remotely that scale backing it up, does not seem like sufficient evidence at all.

He can regenerate limitlessly from their attacks and apparently, this should extend to anything they could do including Demigra's EE, seemingly backed up by how he asked for a new ability to get rid off Mechi. Or at least, this is what I understood of the argument.

Of course keep in mind that he never actually tries to erase Mechi nor do we get an actual statement that EE would have been useless or that he could have regenerated from it.

I think it's likely that Demigra didn't even have a clue that Mechikabura's new form was a thing and that from past experiences Demigra knew that Mechikabura's strength alone far surpassed his even before he absorbed the Black Hole, so he decided to get Anti-Demon Light Magic to even the gap in power and it just so happened to prove useful against his new form.

The ony concrete thing I see here is At least Low-Mid. Maybe one can argue for higher idk but Mid-Godly should go without even have a "Possibly" option.

I agree with Planck69. It is more likely that Mechikabura's far greater power simply worked as Resistance against Demigra's Existence Erasure, similarly to how Frieza and Son Goku resisted a Hakai in Dragon Ball Super. Anything more than that is unproven.

So, here to sum up-

1. Demigra can erase you from history, as if you never existed.

2. Demigra wasn't sure whether his EE would work seeing mechikabura 's limitless Regenerationn, since he regenerated from everything the TP threw at him, and demigra was not confident that his EE would work.

3. That means mechikabura could either have resistence or Regenerationn.

So..why we assume it's regen?

Ah.

If the Dialogue was when Mechi regenerated from everything and Demigra, by seeing that ability said that he need a new skill to defeat him, yeah, regen make more sense than resistance.

But before jumping into conclusion, someone can link the discussion, because i want to see it myself.

His regen being emphasized doesn't contradict it being resistance at all. Doesn't help that all of this based on pure speculation to begin with. I don't know what the final agreement will be but I will not support Mid-Godly being on his profile in any way.

Eh, This dialogue doesn't tell me about what i've thought in the first place.

I will stay on standby and wait more proof for a Regen instead of a Resistance to EE for Mechi

Sevestus said:
95931993 232221411404431 1807477376670498816 n
I think he mentions his regen here too, but I can't translate this myself lol.
Nope, he just regenerates from trunks's attack here. Low-mid. and says he has limitless regen and that stuff.

It's nothing solid, it it hints regen more then resistence. But i agree it is just speculation for now.

Well, stating his proven Regenerationn level and then "likely higher" may be acceptable, but we shouldn't hand out such extreme abilities as Low-Godly or Mid-Godly with very limited evidence.

Antvasima said:
Well, stating his proven Regenerationn level and then "likely higher" may be acceptable, but we shouldn't hand out such extreme abilities as Low-Godly or Mid-Godly with very limited evidence.
If a character destroys another character and says he destroyed him at a conceptual level, and the destroyed character reappears back, is it high godly??

Depends on how he reapears back, it could be Resurrection or immortality, not necessarily Regenerationn.

Ultra instinct issei said:
If a character destroys another character and says he destroyed him at a conceptual level, and the destroyed character reappears back, is it high godly??
If they don't regenerate from anything deeper then yes, it is.

Immortality that can bring you back is not always type 3 and 4, it could be type 8 or 9 as well.

Where? The scan above is from someone who use mods to able use the skill, i don't know if the description of the skill is official or Made up since Domino said it wasnt there

It's right when he transforms, during his boss fight.

I remember that the guy who made the video about the abilities, Time Shackles included, said in a comment that the descriptions were already in-game along with the skills. The mod only unlocked them.

I wrote this because someone here apparently checked the files with the descriptions

So is some experienced member willing to apply what has been accepted here?

The real cal howard said:
Low-Mid is too low imo. If he has limitless regen, it'd have to better than the non-limitless Cell and Buu.
Honestly I agree with Cal on this. Putting the Godly Regenerationn stuff aside, his "Low end" regen being lower than Cell or Buu makes no sense. I think he should be at least Mid-High.

"At least Low-Mid, likely far higher" would cover that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back