• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Japanese scans replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The low end being lower than Buu seems iffy to me, but if that's what's accepted then I'm okay with it.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
History always meant all of existence in xenoverse

Towa said Miras limiter was going to destroy everything and even she couldn't run anywhere. She is the same person who can travel outside all timelines and to places like the crack of time too. Chronoa said Demigra was going to wipe out history and everything
I dunno man, thats sounds like your own fanfic, also pretty sure nothing in the scan imply anything low-godly and above.

How would i refuting any point if there is no point to be refuted?

Mira's limiter going to destroy everything so what? Why does this imply history = all of existence? Demigra going to wipe out history and everything, why does this imply history = all of existence?

https://m.imgur.com/a/HCMogmb

"These guys...they're outside the flow of time....so fighting them...it won't affect our history"

"He exist outside the ordinary flow of time. I'll be going with you to fight"

History = timeline is the one thats makes most sense

I mostly agree with Elizhaa, but I think it should top at Low-Godly like Planck69 said instead of Mid-Godly.

My only problem is how Demigra, who has EE, himself was not confident in his ability to be able to get rid of mechi due to his Regenerationn, and had to ask the dragon for the power of light, an ability he didnt have before. That imo is mid godly due to the fact Demigra himself knew he couldnt get rid of him

Again, I am fine with elizhaas suggestion, but that is just weird

Not really a speculation if he has ee and isnt confident in his ability to erase mechi, nor does he dispute mechi saying tp and demi cant kill him. Which is mid godly imo

Despite that, it seems with the regen stuff the other stuff was forgotten about

Everyone is cool with replacing the English text with the japanese text yes?

Zencha9 said:
possibly does exist in this wiki if you have enough evidence
Possibly usually used when the evidence is not enough but does implying it, this not only not enough evidence but nothing implies Mechikabura being erased and regenerate from that, basically no evidence backed the speculation.

I agree with OP, and regarding the Mechi regen, I agree with mid-godly. I could even agree with high-godly, but looks like most people don't.

Doesn't have to be shown if demigra resorts to using help instead just erasing him from history, which mechi never showed any resistance to before absorbing time.😀

I think the fact that Demigra has EE, and still had to ask the dragon for another ability, shows that he couldnt have erased mechi. Mechi saying that he cant get rid of him backs it up.

The fact that he had EE and couldn't get rid of him could very easily be argued to mean that he had resistance to it.

Planck69 said:
The fact that he had EE and couldn't get rid of him could very easily be argued to mean that he had resistance to it.
I think this might be a valid interpretation too.

Edit: @Zenkai; oh okay nvm then. Then I'm still in favor of Mid-Godly.

Except, as the op shows, it is referencing his Regenerationn. The whole plot was that they had no way in getting past his Regenerationn

@elizhaa

I'm on my phone so I'll send it over on discord so if someone could post it from there it would be appreciated

Why would it be because of a reistance and not the Regenerationn be just obtained, he was fighting demigra along with the rest of the patrol.

That can literally be phrased in the reverse and still have as much weight because again, there isn't anything explicit here at all. A statement of "I/He can come back from being erased" would tip the argument in your favor but until then, it's just a "Possibly" at best.

It can't really, when the plot is about his Regenerationn, and nobody has resisted this erasure before. That's explicit enough. Demigra even asks for a new ability.

So this entire argument is basically, "well it fits with the story and plot" and nothing else? No actual statement that he can come back from this erasure or anything? Yeah no, At least Low-Mid for me.

When it literally references his Regenerationn, and then asks for the power of light. Mabye you're ignoring the obvious?

>Nobody has resisted this erasure before

Are you sure? Then show the scan where Demigra explicitly erase people across history.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Except, as the op shows, it is referencing his Regenerationn. The whole plot was that they had no way in getting past his Regenerationn
The OP only shows they stabbed His chest and he regenerate from that, nothing stated he get erased.

As specified already, Demigra, who has EE and the ability to erase people from history, explicitly needed a new ability to combat Mechikabura. If he was capable of ending Mechi with that same EE, why would he not have done so?

There you go again. Why are statements and what is already shown not good enough for you. Have you not been reading any of the scans which clearly describe existence erasure? He repeatedly stated he will erase future warrior, he would have never existed.

@lisdude

Because nothing that's already shown states that he can come back from EE with regen. You're extrapolating that from it when it could be that Mechi had resistance, PIS or anything. All of these arguments could be used and they'd have the same weight because not one of them has an explicit scan supporting it.

Show me the statement that says he can come back from erasure. Not your take on it, the actual scan.

Iisdude1 said:
There you go again. Why are statements and what is already shown not good enough for you. Have you not been reading any of the scans which clearly describe existence erasure?
How would it enough if after stating those statement all thing he do is just punch people and shoot a laser beam?

How Demigra erase the timeline/history? By Nuking it, this is why makes me doubt His statement regarding "erase people along with history"

Nothing would work on him due to Regenerationn, that's the plot, demigra then asks for a new ability, they don't have to show everyone using literally all their abilities just to show they don't work on him. Stop rationalizing that he would just shrug it off instead of use the Regenerationn that they need an entirely new weapon for.

Iisdude1 said:
Nothing would work on him due to Regenerationn, that's the plot, demigra then asks for a new ability, they don't have to show everyone using literally all their abilities just to show they don't work on him. Stop rationalizing that he would just shrug it off instead of use the Regenerationn that they need an entirely new weapon for.
Again with the extrapolation. I asked you for a straight-up scan that shows either him coming back from erasure or a statement that he can. You're interpretation falls apart the moment someone brings up resistance since it's just as correct because neither have any actual explicit support.

Get a scan that says or shows that he can come back. Anything else borders on headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back