• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Japanese scans replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purposes of this thread is to provide the accurate Japanese telling of the events of Xenoverse. Of course, all big feats come from Demigra, so we should replace those

https://imgur.com/a/BOQb9Lz

"I will extinguish all that you have come to pass/all that you have become accustomed to, Your existence itself will be buried in the shadow of history!!!"

https://imgur.com/a/ZATXpbT

"I will erase you from this world"

Context and replacement:

https://imgur.com/a/YUh63XL

Demigra was going to existence/history wipe and create his own world. So it is erasure from history. This should also replace "create his own timeline after destroying all previous ones via the Time Vault"

https://imgur.com/a/4WibN

In Heroes he says he will erase the time patrol along with the history of the world so it is consistent

I can't find it right now, but there was a Japanese poster for xenoverse with Demigra where he said "I will erase you from history itself!!!" so that also helps

This should all be erasure from all of history

https://imgur.com/a/x98Rf0t

While he doesn't scale to him in direct power obviously, he has the same feats and thus can be compared to Beerus here who was going to completely destroy the flow of time if he acted violent.

This means a few more things. Mechikabura's Regenerationn:

https://imgur.com/a/Qk0ej0c

Mechikabura would regen from anything the TP tried at him and all attacks were null because of his limitless Regenerationn. Demigra was one of the people fighting Demigra, and even he resorted to asking the Dark Dragon for the power of light. Meaning Mechikabura would be able to regenerate from Demigra's EE, which erases you from history itself

According to the Regenerationn page, this would be High-Godly Regenerationn. Bare minimum, mid-godly. This would also mean Regenerationn Bypassing (High-Godly) to the Keysword

But mechikabura Resist EE, and nothing on the scan says everything regarding him being erased and regenerate from that, just because Demigra have EE doesnt mean he use it or his EE bypassed Mechikabura's resistance.

Just because he resists EE doesn't mean he is immune to it. That's now how resistance works. We've scaled from these sorts of statements before that character A's abilities won't do anything to character B

BTW they're asleep now but Elizhaa and Julian are fine with this. Kep says the regen is mid-godly, but he wasn't sure what exactly high-godly was

No dude you cant say His EE bypassed Mechikabura's resistance without any scan support it, not to mention Mechikabura is much stronger than Demigra so you cant speculate Demigra's EE bypassed His resistance because of that.

Being erased from history when you have Acausality already disproves High-Godly. And no, we're not just going to give Mid-Godly regen to a hypothetical scenario that isn't supported by any scans whatsoever, especially when Mechi has resistance to said erasure. I can see Low-Godly but any higher is complete speculation.

Also the word "I Will Erase you along with the history" seems like AP feat rather than EE, and yeah it also consistent with His goal destroying all history and create a new one.

May i see the context of the second scan? What he do after saying "i will erase you from history"? Given how much he said "erase" it could be just a mere "kill" rather than erasure.

I'm skeptical as all hell that he specifically erases someone across history tbh.

Always the same people XD

"Being erased from history when you have Acausality already disproves High-Godly."

• This shows a lack of understanding of how acausality and erasure from history works. Just because you are immune to time paradoxes doesn't mean you are immune to history being completely erased. If you want to go that route, then boy we have hundreds of profiles to downgrade
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nanashi_(Shin_Megami_Tensei)

Just one of hundreds of examples of characters who have type 4, which is greater than type 1 and high-godly from being erased across the past, present and future. I have asked multiple staff about future revisions i'm planning for other verses and they agree that high-godly is fine even though they have type 4. And thank you for ignoring what I said. Resistance doesn't mean you are immune. I would love evidence consideirng the argument that it is speculation espeically when he states he will regenerate from anything they can try.

"Also the word "I Will Erase you along with the history" seems like AP feat rather than EE, and yeah it also consistent with His goal destroying all history and create a new one."

• That isn't an AP feat. Are you going to ignore the fact that this is the original raw Japanese texts translated by Japanese people? You don't get better articulation and arguments than that for a Japanese game. Either you are more knowledgable than the writers of the game and Japanese translators or they are. And no offense, you're not. Demigra specifically and clearly refers to his existence disappearing from the "shadow of history". Not once, not twice, not even three times. In 5 scenario's. Are you going to ignore the DBH scan too? It is literally the same thing for Zeno
2 options

Option A) They get these upgrades

Option B) Characters, SMT, Digimon characters, etc. Any profile with Acausality and high-godly get downgraded.

Your "intrepretations" are just straight up ignoring what the original raw translatons say

I know, but you're using a false equivalency argument to justify it. I agree with it, but other verses have different mechanics for their Regen, and shouldn't be a scapegoat for the landslide if this gets downgraded.

I'm not. I'm comparing the feats, Milly. And they are exactly the same. False equivalency is based on false reasoning. There is none here. Edit: Also my argument is based on erasrue from history, not conceptual nor information, which is what the profiles suggest.

@Zenkai

SMT had High-Godly from the old definition which was erasure+destroying your dimensional existence. Turns out, they also regenerate from conceptual erasure and information destruction so that entire example is flawed. High-Godly at the end of the day is regenerating from all aspects of your existence being destroyed. The fact that you exist outside of history would generally mean that this particular aspect isn't essential to your existence which is why him having Type 4 would mean that this Regenerationn isn't from all aspects of his existence.

I mean, by the current definition, regen from history Erasure is indeed High-Godly.

A weaker High-Godly compared to one from conceptual/information/narative/ Erasure, but still High-Godly nonetheless.

Similar to how Low-Godly has someone regen from your soul and your conscioussness with the latter seems to be stronger.

SMT has multiple reasons for High-Godly. Regenerating from history isn't the only one, and it isn't even actually the full reason, demons have always existed, even before conventional history.

Like I said, I agree, but try not to bring others down if this doesn't go through.

You literally didn't reply to my points and reinstated what you previously said, which I responded too.

Demigra can erase you. He says he will erase you to the point you won't exist in histroy. Surviving this requires High-Godly Regenerationn. Mechikabura can't be killed by anything the time patrol or Demigra attempt to do. Heroes reinstates this by saying he will erase the TP and the history of the world (which refers to the DBH world). I don't understand why you are ignoring this.

Being outside the flow of history doesn't mean you can't be erased from all points in history, especially since Demigra can erase the multiverse along with it.

Regen from time itself should be something like Mid Godly, High Godly seem too high for the presented feat (this also suggest about Mechi being erased in the first place) and probably doesn't needed to use Time to perform this feat in the first place.

But regen from History being Erased is High Godly yeah, the only thing that bother me about this is why we assume him regenerating instead of just resist?

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I mean, by the current definition, regen from history Erasure is indeed High-Godly.

A weaker High-Godly compared to one from conceptual/information/narative/ Erasure, but still High-Godly nonetheless.

Similar to how Low-Godly has someone regen from your soul and your conscioussness with the latter seems to be stronger.
This. Honestly, i'm not buying these refutes. Regenerating from History being erased is High-Godly.

Also Elizhaa, who helped write the page for Regenerationn literally said they should qualify even though they have Acausality

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Also Elizhaa, who helped write the page for Regenerationn literally said they should qualify even though they have Acausality
Dude thats odd, is the same thing as saying you have a low-godly despite you don't even have soul in the first place, Demon in DB existed outside of time thus making them completely unaffected by anything related to time, even Erasing history wont do anything to them.

Plus you need to justify Demigra's erasure, im pretty sure "erase along with history" is just AP feat rather than specifically erase someone across all history (EE).

This. High-Godly refers to erasing all aspects of one's existence. When said aspect isn't even necessary for their existence, it stops being High-Godly.

Agree with Demigra get EE, Disagree about Mechikabura's Regenerationn for reasons above

also FW1 should get Resistance to EE

mechi's regen begin high godly is somewhat similar to zeref's case and was rejected because it was too speculative

and the the problem is that mechi has Acausality type 4 so EEing him from history wont do anything to him and he already resist EE which is even worse

You can ask some other staff members to comment here if you wish.

• I think a good counterpoints were made about Mechikabura's case; if one exists out of history then one can't erase be from history, normally. I realized that my old arguments for High-Godly works only when he didn't have evidence for Acausality Type 4 and there was no evidence that Mechikabura existed outside of time. I am also not seen Low-Godly since the evidence here look too vague. Like pointed out, Since Mechikabura have resistance to Erasure Existence then it is possible that he would not necessarily died from Demigra's and like other said he could have survive from largely outclassing Demigra; there should be more solid context that Mechikabura was actually erased. Mechikabura regenerated from a sword piercing his chest so this sounds like Mid-Low, at least.
    • I think At least Mid-Low, Possibly Mid-Godly works as a compromise.
  • As well, I think the Regenerationn negation would be At least Mid-Low, Possibly Mid-Godly .

Depending on where he was pierced, it could actually be Low-Mid.

Yeah, depending on how he was pierced it could Mid-Low, High-Low, or Low-Mid; the contexts imply the Regenerationn could be higher but I don't want to highball; this said I can change my mind on it with new points and evidence.

Wait im still skeptical with Demigra's EE

"I will extinguish all that you have come to pass/all that you have become accustomed to, Your existence itself will be buried in the shadow of history!!!"

"I will erase you from this world"

Demigra was going to existence/history wipe and create his own world. So it is erasure from history. This should also replace "create his own timeline after destroying all previous ones via the Time Vault"

You know, i have no particular grudge or hate towards DB, but the scan for me just not sufficient at all, from how he saying "i Will erase you from history" "i will destroy history" "i will erase you along with history" "destroy all previous timelines/history and create your own" this just like how you want to kill people, history is written by the winner, Demigra destroy all of history/timelines and create a new one without you in it, no one will ever know nor remember you since they're a brand new history/timeline, see something wrong here?

I mean cmon man if you think this is legit all thing you should do is just show me the scan where he erase people across all of history and i will stop arguing just like how i stop arguing in Acausality thread since i have seen how he get it.

Demigra's erasure only worked on history because he was affecting the time nest if I remember correctly.

This doesn't at all mean that he can't just use his erasure on whathe chooses. He also says he will erase the patrol along with history, along not with, And taunts the future warrior before history is erased by telling him that his friends will join him soon, meaning he would erase only the future warrior, all of history wasn't erased yet.

I agree with Demigra getting EE, FW1 getting Resistance to EE, and Mid-Godly regen seems fine honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back