• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (Base) and Chronoa upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrona merging timeline is pretty irrefutable. But idk about her destroying trunks timeline."Fixing" could mean alot of things.

Likewise I agree . This should bump up Future Warrior from XV1 & XV2 , as Regular Ultimate Gohan is >>>>> regular Demgira + Chronoa according to Demigra, since he feared a confrontation with Ultimate Gohan . Which means he likely would have curbstomped a regular Demigra. Future Warrior (XV1) was equal to Buuhan.

Basically. Chronoa's suppose to be comparable to the average Kaioshin anyways (Xenoverse ONLY, Heroes is a whole different story ) ... So tier 2 Buu Saga, especially if it's Xenoverse... Isn't that big of a deal. Especially with Demigra fearing a direct confrontation with Ultimate Gohan, implying he's far weaker . We are talking about a verse that by the EoS, even Hercule is 2-B . Anyways...

Future Warrior >= Buuhan ( Possesses Gotenks + Ultimate Gohan's powers ) >>>>>>>>> Ultimate Gohan ( Is feared by Demigra, the same way Final Form Demigra was afraid of Whis post-Toktoki Absorption I could honestly put a lot of these ">'s", but this is somewhat conservative ) >>>>>> Demigra = Chronoa

Yeah but we've used those before . We've used it for Demigra's vsbattles profile, and I see no reason not to use it as long as it's consistent and scales correctly . It also shows how Demigra would react to all the characters, and none of the interactions have been inconsistent at all... So I believe we can use them.

Not really though. We gave a dude here from tier 7 to tier 2 before ( Ahem Dragonoid ) based on Scaling . If we made an acception then, I'm certain we can do it now. Heck, Future Warrior goes from tier 4 to tier 2 in one arc .

Again, the lines don't exist in canon. Why use them?

See, you're giving me an example without giving me context. 2-C Buu Saga, even in Xenoverse, is laughable.

Can you let me actually post ? You're multi-posting a few sentences at a time every moment.

I literally just said why. They are consistent and potray the characters nicely. They even updated it for MUI Goku and it also fit nicely without any inconsistencies whatsoever, like the others. It was one they meant for the game, not one modded in as a result of some modder .

Supreme Kai of Time is important yes. But, she's scaled directly comparable to that of a regular Kaioshin. I'm not certain where they stated this though . I'm not certain how legit it is, but Kid Buu supposedly destroyed the timeline according to XV2. In the opening sequence of the game, When he launched his death ball, the time crystal ( a timeline ) was detonated immediately afterwards... Though I am unsure if this can be counted.

I was saying we have allowed massive tier jumps due to scaling before here without any issues , not giving context . What context do you need persay specifically , and I shall deliver .

It doesn't matter if it's consistent. It's not valid.

Kid Buu's "feat" has been rejected repeatedly. Again, scaling the Buu Saga characters to such a disgustingly high tier beyond their feats is ridiculous.

Context on who the hell Dragonoid is lol.

Dragonoid: This dude . Speaking of, I really need to get to work making a profile for the game protagonists of Bakugan... Like , seriously.

Okay then. It was mainly a thought though. At least current Future Warrior is GoD level though... So i can't really complain about a minor buff. I back away from my previous statements.

... You are late. I only derailed twice when trying to mention Dragonoid and the Future Warrior. Anyways, as long as you don't imply what I stated prior, Demigra and Chronoa being 2-C doesn't bother me.

Agree with Everlasting, it should only be for Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa and Pre Tokitoki Demigra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back