• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

skill additions to dbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demigra

Attack Reflection: After absorbing the Dark Factor, Demigra was able to absorb and reflect a Kamehameha from Goku.

Sealing Resistance: Demigra has withstood the labyrinth of aeos time.

blessed by toki toki

type 8 immortality: According to Chronoa, there is a legend that some people are protected by toki toki's blessing. Later, at the end of the game, future Warrior is mysteriously saved by toki toki, the same toki toki that at that moment had been transmuted and absorbed by demigra, that is, it was not toki toki who saved the future Warrior, but his blessing. Therefore we can conclude that people blessed by toki toki cannot die from unnatural causes, since they would keep coming back as long as toki toki was alive, as shown at the end of the game where the Future Warrior returned to the battlefield after being killed by the demigra. With that in mind, we can say that people blessed by toki toki have type 8 immortality due to his blessing preventing them from dying for good.

This is uh oh.......unnecessary, because these abilities are already attributed to Dark Factor, since all Dark Factor users can reflect attacks and abilities back, and can resists Time Labyrinth. Also lol Agios ability is called Eternal Labyrinth
blessed by toki toki

type 8 immortality: According to Chronoa, there is a legend that some people are protected by toki toki's blessing. Later, at the end of the game, future Warrior is mysteriously saved by toki toki, the same toki toki that at that moment had been transmuted and absorbed by demigra, that is, it was not toki toki who saved the future Warrior, but his blessing. Therefore we can conclude that people blessed by toki toki cannot die from unnatural causes, since they would keep coming back as long as toki toki was alive, as shown at the end of the game where the Future Warrior returned to the battlefield after being killed by the demigra. With that in mind, we can say that people blessed by toki toki have type 8 immortality due to his blessing preventing them from dying for good.
This is not type 8 immortality, Tokitoki blessed Future Warrior which when he die, the blessing itself revert the outcome of his death, so he back to the moment before he and Goku jumping at Demigra attacks and save himself and Goku

Demigra

Attack Reflection: After absorbing the Dark Factor, Demigra was able to absorb and reflect a Kamehameha from Goku.

Sealing Resistance: Demigra has withstood the labyrinth of aeos time.

blessed by toki toki

Eternal labyrinth was the seal that trunks with the keysword used on mechikabura. I think putting "Enhanced Sealing Resistance". After all, the eternal labyrinth>labyrinth of time.

This is uh oh.......unnecessary, because these abilities are already attributed to Dark Factor, since all Dark Factor users can reflect attacks and abilities back, and can resists Time Labyrinth. Also lol Agios ability is called Eternal Labyrinth
Okay. I understand. Well, it was actually called the eternal labyrinth, but it probably doesn't meet the requirement to use that ability, so I see it more as a script inconsistency.
This is not type 8 immortality, Tokitoki blessed Future Warrior which when he die, the blessing itself revert the outcome of his death, so he back to the moment before he and Goku jumping at Demigra attacks and save himself and Goku
Everything you said fits into Immortality type 8. Toki toki blessed the warrior of the future who would reverse time if his death happened from an unnatural cause. The act of temporal reversal due to the blessing means that he cannot die definitively due to the turn in time that the blessing gives him. I'll use the example from the Immortality page itself: As we see on the page, Voldemort is immortal due to his life being connected to Horcruxes, which are nothing more than objects to hide fragments of his soul. Now swap out Voldemort for Future Warrior and the Horcruxes for Toki Toki's Blessing, and we'll realize that both are identical apart from the fact that if you destroy the Horcruxes, Valdemort will be killed, but erasing won't kill the Future Warrior. You cannot kill Valdemort without destroying his Horcruxes, and the same goes for the warrior from the future who cannot die due to the time reversal caused by the blessing.

not really, it really isn't Future Warrior is dependent on Tokitoki, nothing ever elaborated on it, the only thing we know is Time Bird's blessing save him

Is this some kind of fear inducement? although this was not elaborated in the scene, but the demigra when approaching the aeos caused her time Power mode to deactivate. And she was also paralyzed at that moment, but I don't know if it was from surprise or something. But in any case, her time power mode has deactivated.

not really, it really isn't Future Warrior is dependent on Tokitoki, nothing ever elaborated on it, the only thing we know is Time Bird's blessing save him
but he is not dependent on toki toki or his blessing, he is totally independent of both. But the case here is that the blessing will always reverse time to prevent his death, and that's what makes him have Immortality type 8.

blessed by toki toki

Hold on. Wouldnt this just be fate manipulation? Since basically FW was able to change the fate he got when he was defeated by demigra. This is much like sonic’s,sora’s and joker’s fate hax.

Hold on. Wouldnt this just be fate manipulation? Since basically FW was able to change the fate he got when he was defeated by demigra. This is much like sonic’s,sora’s and joker’s fate hax.
no, since it wasn't fate or anything like that that saved him from definitive death, but toki toki's blessing that turned back time. The future Warrior did nothing, everything that happened was because of the blessing.

no, since it wasn't fate or anything like that that saved him from definitive death, but toki toki's blessing that turned back time. The future Warrior did nothing, everything that happened was because of the blessing.
Toki toki reverted the situation to before the definitive death right after it. Its like persona’s case. Joker goes to the velvet room after getting folded and can choose to continue. After the choice he would go back to before/during the fight before he dies. This would just scream fate.

Toki toki reverted the situation to before the definitive death right after it. Its like persona’s case. Joker goes to the velvet room after getting folded and can choose to continue. After the choice he would go back to before/during the fight before he dies. This would just scream fate.
but it wasn't toki toki who reversed time to save the future Warrior, who saved him was the blessing that toki toki granted him. the difference in this immortality of persona and Xenoverse is that, in persona the velvet room is more like a game mechanic, and in Xenoverse it is something more narrative where the salvation of the Future Warrior is due to a pretext of protection of the blessing that it obviously serves only in the game's narrative and cannot be used in regular battles. what I mean is that there is a certain difference between the velvet room and the blessing.

but he is not dependent on toki toki or his blessing, he is totally independent of both. But the case here is that the blessing will always reverse time to prevent his death, and that's what makes him have Immortality type 8.
Like i said before, nothing elaborated, type 8 mean the users reliant on something or someone external to return. Anyway this is Immortality type 4 due to the blessing

Like i said before, nothing elaborated, type 8 mean the users reliant on something or someone external to return. Anyway this is Immortality type 4 due to the blessing
Isnt type 4 only for resurrection and reincarination for immortality type 8: Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant over, the benefits given from it, and how the process of the ability operates must be explained. Simply having some weakness that will kill a character when exploited doesn't qualify if it doesn't grant a form of Immortality, and also having other powers that do grant Immortality but are unrelated to that weakness does not count as well. It is discouraged to list this type if it would be redundant due to the same power already being described in another ability of the profile.

And that something external is the blessing. She will always reverse time to save the FW. Due to its connection to the blessing, it will always return to the battlefield. When I said that the FW was independent of the blessing, I meant that it would continue to exist even without it, but for it to be immortal it is dependent on the blessing.

And that something external is the blessing. She will always reverse time to save the FW. Due to its connection to the blessing, it will always return to the battlefield. When I said that the FW was independent of the blessing, I meant that it would continue to exist even without it, but for it to be immortal it is dependent on the blessing.
Hmmm, the bird is he, can see where you going, but it is kinda a reach, whatever, you can ask staffs to evaluate this thread

Demigra new addition already attributed to Dark Factor, and Dark Factor already has those abilities so i already went ahead and applied the revision by adding more scans for Dark Factor

About Future Warrior new ability, since most users here agreed along with DDM who is an admin, and the hax isn't really controversial, i will apply the revision when i back home, is anyone have problem with that??

FW is not the only one blessed by toki toki. toki toki blesses those he cares about. for example, trunks(Xenoverse) is not blessed by toki toki, the reason is because he is very serious, this is clear according to the dialogues with Chronoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back