• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune Kris, Susie, Ralsei as chapter 1 selves and Jevil upgrade

Btw I dropped this argument about Q&A Sweeptakes because someone told that clown is not Jevil and is prob not even him, so I just dropped this to make sure that he actually talking about Jevil.
If the clown is not Jevil, then who & why?
But it won't be known until Seam Shopkeeper would tell us WHAT that games was because Seam was only one who could match Jevil in that game.
I'd be surprised if Seam was adept in combat, so I'd also be surprised if the game Seam bested Jevil in was combat.
His games usually are fights, maybe not to death because HP = 0 doesn't mean death here.
Basis for claiming Jevil's games usually are fights?

If the clown is not Jevil, then who & why?
Idk, just in first weeks every Jevil upgrade was abandoned because "he didn't mentioned Jevil it was another clown"
I'd be surprised if Seam was adept in combat, so I'd also be surprised if the game Seam bested Jevil in was combat.
After all, he LOCKED Jevil and he was royal mage in dark world so why not?
Basis for claiming Jevil's games usually are fights?
Idk, I forgot.
I remember

Actually, I mistaken and don't have basis but on another hand, we played the number game with him.
It high possible that Jevil played number game with Spamton, too.

But it still unknown and we have to wait for more Seam quotes.

Uh, why are we considering it canon again? Toby said it's not, no?

It was mentioned to the STREAM, not the EVENT whole because "might happen", why might if this already happened?

And for more, it was "just have fun and enjoy the show", the stream.
Stream was funny, but if it was canon the boom.

But today was different, and a lot of devs already starting telling about this content and that they will be in the game.

So... that why.. that why this is still a canon, the only thing what is not canon is the show.

is it enough for a “possibly” rating now
Idk

On another hand, Spamton said "death/scythe". Possibly means that Spamton saw Devilsknife what usually was in attacks.

And etc.

But saying "possibly" will do a lot of scaling issues.

I feel like this is the third thread this has come up in, but I'll repeat myself anyways.
Spamton's statement that he might surpass "that clown around town" is a terrible reason for scaling.

1.) We don't know who "that clown around town" is. You can speculate it's Jevil, but there's a lot of comedic characters.
Ok I found someone who said that "the clown isn't jevil" lmao

Back