• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
What characters have the best defensive abilities i.e. Regen, Adaptation/Reactive Evo, Resistances, etc...

(Tier 1 or higher is excluded)

(While SCP-682 and Oryx can be mentioned please mention more then them as their obvious)

(If it isnt clear only characters from VSBW no one from JBW or FC/OC)

Yeah I mean hes basically indestructible and untouchable right?, also MoP might be the most hyped person whos lower than tier 9 (Not that he doesn't deserve it just noticing it).

Nah, any of the 4Ds that can affect lower structures can get MoP. Being able to affect nonexistents should do the trick as well, as it's literally nothing.

Make no misrake though, it's still a comete shutdown for s lot of people. As for defense, Oryx's sisters who share the majority of his powers ovo

Lavos is up there, for sure. People with higher dimensional immortality, obviously. ETG Hunter's pretty good, dying rrwinds time for everyone to before that happened.

Yeah lavos is pretty strong, but I have a question whos got the stongest Reactive evo

1. Kars (Novel)

2. SCP-682

3. Other

682 probably, though Oryx has a ridiculous power mimicry that's sorta like reactive evolution as well. Those two already got banned though.

Novel Kars isn't bad by any means, but 682 adapted to higher dimensional stuff after a while.

Novel Kars seems to have strong power mimcry as well (I mean he copied stands... I think all I know about him is from the wiki)

also oryx and 682 wern't banned per say I just didn't want people only talking about them.

The Protege used power mimicry on the Living Tribunal, for what it's worth.

Kharn's more durable than he is strong by quite a lot, and also shuts down most hax. The precog abilities of Ahzek Ahriman and Eldrad work wonders for their survivability as well.

I forgot about precog, but good precog is easily one of the best defenses.

Also who has better precog Eldrad or GEoM?

Cueball (xkcd) exists outside the standard universe and you literally can't move or act unless he's the one making you do it because he controls every single particle/energy interaction that occurs.

The King has a wall that negates any negative intentions/actions towards him by making them apply to someone else instead, he can revive 100,000,000 times, each time he dies it insta kills the person who killed him, and he is completely merged with the universe.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)'s probability manipulation redirects everything away from it, even things that alter probability to have a 100% hit rate can't hit it.

Swamp Thing (Post-Flashpoint) and all SMT demons, high godly regen, 'nough said.

Shining One He negates/absorbs/reflects magic and physical attacks, exists as one with the four prime factors of the multiverse, so he can't be harmed unless you can affect them, he can create beings that will passively bfr any demons/gods/non-humans away, and cannot be harmed by humans or beings meant to be like them.

Btw, Monarch of pointland can be killed by spatial manipulation, since he's a point in space.

Have to lol at the fact I wanted to use post flash Swampthing in the RP thread but didnt due to obvious reasons (really wanted that high godly though)

Also surprised no one has mentioned the almighty (even if it has problems with being wanked it seems quite strong)

GEOM's precog should be better, but he's got a lot of other stuff going for him as well.

Almost forgot Ahriman (Myth) conceptual noncorporeality, conceptual type 8, mid-godly regen, and nonexistent physiology make for a great nothing you do matters combo.

Another big one is Cain (DC Comics), type 8 from two 1-As, attack reflection that does 7x more damage, any one who tries to harm him nature basically tries to kill them("It also brings seven weird disasters to anyone who harms Cain") and Time Paradox Immunity that also makes for a pretty (abso-fuc*inglutly) OP combo (enough that as a tier 9 hes been said to stomp tier 2s lol).

Black Dynamite has tier 7 durability as an 8-C. I like the justification.

Back