• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ugi resists just about everything that Nicol Bolas can do. He probably has a comparable offensive output, but hasn't shown much yet.

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Yep and I definitely didn't try and use him for the RP ovo.
you sneaky Psyco
trying to get super broken and ruin the RP

Like you did with the Debate Tread

OVO
Says the guy who picked Breinhard and his OP OC ovo, plus monarch said no w/h hesitatio

Meat Boy has regenerative abilities that allow him to heal from anything up to and including full body destruction almost instantly. Not only that, but in terms of killing Meat Boy, even if you bypass his Regenerationn, he can resurrect too (though it's not combat applicable)

lahblah9755 said:
Lol. I said it's pretty good, not that it's the best god damned "nothing can come near me!" ability in the world.
Yeah, I meant it in a joking manner.

It is pretty good.

Well I added mine cause strong aruas where being brought up but all three have powerful aruas that serve as strong defenses.

Oh yeah, if Methuselah is being brought up then might as well mention Chuck Norris' passive fear inducement as well. When you've got the concepts of fear, space, and time running away from you that's pretty OP fear defense.

True also id like to bring up Habaki someone mentioned him and never gave a reason im guessing his 1-A type 9 is one reason but are there others? (I do plan on reseaching him more.)

Blahblah9755 said:
Oh yeah, if Methuselah is being brought up then might as well mention Chuck Norris' passive fear inducement as well. When you've got the concepts of fear, space, and time running away from you that's pretty OP fear defense.
Im pretty sure thats way stronger than Methusalahs

LLT is passive physical, soul and conceptual EE just by being near it or looking at it

Those effects get way stronger when you try to steal it as well

Lord Drakko has extremely powerful acausality. It's essentially a High 2-A plane of existence protecting him from time paradoxes and causality by any means, including splitting apart a time line into multiple timelines so that the events affected no longer even occur in the same space time continuum, and can potentially end in a High 2-A multiverse wipe

I remember watching power rangers when I was a kid... But I dont remember them being so broken kek.

PsychoWarper said:
I remember watching power rangers when I was a kid... But I dont remember them being so broken kek.
If you want to be technical all the power rangers have it, just without the High 2-A multiverse wipe

Since I'm the Ninjago guy, I might as well mention one more

The Overlord (Ninjago) has abstract existence based on darkness, and as Golden Master has existence erasure that activates on contact. His soul can't be removed from the world or die permanently due to the laws of reality stating that darkness must always exist to counterbalance light, so even the removal of all darkness himself. If you remove the darkness from half the world to leave it balanced he can come back so long as anything is where his defeat was, and a bunch of other abilities like that

Cool, you know I should really catch up on ninjago... I stopped watching half way through season 4(I think).

Back