• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debunking 1-A/Tier 0 Cyber Space in Sonic Frontiers to 2-A

Cyber Space in Sonic Frontiers would be classified within the Tier 2 of the tiering system. Specifically, it falls High Multiverse level (Aka Multi+). Here's the reasoning:

Distinct Digital World: Cyber Space is described as a unique digital world separate from other areas in Sonic's universe and possibly other dimensions. This suggests that it exists as a separate dimension with its own rules and properties.

Advanced Technology: It's an ancient but advanced technology, apparently created over 4,000 years ago by the Ancients. This advanced technology would grant it the ability to create and manipulate 4-dimensional constructs, aligning with the criteria for Tier 2.

Constantly Shifting Worlds/Terrain: The dimension itself gathers data from beyond the Starfall Islands, causing the terrain to constantly shift and incorporate elements from various locations from all around Earth and Sonic's universe in general. This suggests a level of manipulation and control over the dimension that goes beyond standard 3-dimensional space.

Hostile Environment: The hostile environment of this dimension, as well as the difficulty in escaping it, implies that it possesses unique qualities and challenges that set it apart from conventional dimensions.

Portal Access: The fact that Cyber Space is accessed through Portals created by the ancient civilization of the Starfall Islands further indicates its status as a distinct and controlled dimension.

So, in short, like I said, 2-A. Shows no properties of being outerversal or boundless. Thank you for your time.

Closing.

For the future, I suggest reading our rules on Content Revisions

Not only that, the premise is already wrong. We don't take the cyber space as 1-A. It is already 2-A.

Next time, gather scans, supportive information and present context for what you want to discuss. Preferably, you can ask for help and engage with other supporters of the verse in the General Discussion Thread: Here

Edit: My mistake. Seems this wasn't a CRT. Reopened

Closing.

For the future, I suggest reading our rules on Content Revisions

Not only that, the premise is already wrong. We don't take the cyber space as 1-A. It is already 2-A.

Next time, gather scans, supportive information and present context for what you want to discuss. Preferably, you can ask for help and engage with other supporters of the verse in the General Discussion Thread: Here

Edit: My mistake. Seems this wasn't a CRT. Reopened
I don't even know what a CRT is 😅

Back