• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Hopefully) THE END to revisions I make for THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cyber Corruption, which one can get from even being in Cyber Space, has the following abilities:

THE END was stuck in Cyberspace for tens of thousands of years, and was honestly unaffected by all of these as seen when the Titans were destroyed, and the fact that the 4 Titans were needed to contain it in Cyber Space despite the above effects of Cyber Corruption further indicates that it was immune to these effects.

Thus, THE END should have resistance to all of the above abilities.

Wow, that was quick.

Thank you staff, I guess all I need to do now is wait for Grace.

I have updated THE END's page, thanks to all who participated, and feel free to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back