• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Which do you disagree with?

1. They screwed up speed 2. Scout didn't get his full arsenal 3. Trader should have died when she overrided, Scout wouldn't monologue a woman who tried to blow him up.

Neither Chuck Norris or Segata have a page here. I'd love to have one for Chuck based on the fact book that released a while back.

I'd remake them, but I've only been here for a few months and have no idea how to properly do calcs and build pages

@Sorvoe

The Chuck Norris Fact Book page was removed because he "Isn't a fictional character". I heavly disagree with the entire situation, but there was nothing I could do about it.

As for Segata, I think it's allowed to make a page for him from that one video game for the Saturn he was in, but you can't make a page actually based on the ads.

I'm busy man. I have a doctors appointment right now. Anyone with suggestions list them below or quote them, I'll be home soon.

Not really. It's good so far. Segata vs Chuck should also be pretty low, though. Segata is only higher then tier 8 if you count a crossover that didn't exist at the time. Anyone who was on the wiki when Chuck was here knows about his wrath.

How accurate was Astro Boy vs Mega Man? Sure, they downplayed the heck out of Mega Man, but Astro does have a 4-C tier for his GBA game.

Also I find it interesting how their more recent research in newer episodes seems to debunk their older results. Sephiroth vs Vergil pretty much destroyed their own reasoning for Cloud and Tifa's losses with a matter of fact feat for Sephy (though, at least with Link you can make an argument bringing up his more powerful gear and powers). And Zero's fight and the MM Battle Royale made Rock much stronger than their Astro.

I guess they do change their mind or realize when they make mistakes and such, but can't openly say so given how volatile the fandom is and how that would lead them to get eaten alive. Remember how venomous things got when they admitted their screwup with Android 18.

What about Sora vs Pit? I mean, Sora hadn't reached 3-A then, but Pit wasn't considered a 4-A either.

I'm pretty sure that Sora VS Pit was accurate enough then, but it didn't survive the test of time.

It'll go somewhere like #70

I'll also bring up that Optimus VS Gundam is pretty accurate, debate me for it if you'd like, but I feel it could be in the top 10.

While you're elaborating, here's a list of fights that I think are pretty accurate:

- Raven VS Twilight Sparkle

- Aquaman VS Namor

- Ultron VS Sigma

- Roshi VS Jiraiya

- Leon Kennedy VS Frank West

- Crash VS Spyro

- Lucario VS Renamon just to name a few

I'll also go ahead and give every fight a ranking for the fight alone. You guys can go ahead and debate me on rankings, but they're mainly personal preference. I'll rank them on how good they look, how good they sound, how accurate their abilities are portrayed, and how easy it is to follow (Venom VS Bane wasn't very easy)

So I'm going to list the seasons of Death Battle and a generalization of my thoughts of outcome and fight quality, so we have a record of it in this thread, mainly because I've forgotten a few episodes even happened. I'll do Season 1 now and do some more later, I have some work to do.

-Boba Fett vs Samus Aran: Completely wrong, weak reasoning, started the whole thing off. Animation 4/10

-Akuma vs Shang Tsung: Correct then, correct now. Reasoning kind of made sense, even the "plot" of the fight did. Animation 6/10

-Rogue vs Wonder Woman: Really wrong, I don't even think Diana would notice Rogue stealing her power before she murdered her. Animation 5/10

-Goomba vs Koopa: Don't know, don't care, it was a joke. Animation 3/10

-Mike Haggar vs Zangief: These two are basically equal since they're in the same universe, so their idea that Zangief's experience would win him out makes sense (Mike's the mayor, not really a combatant anymore) Animation 7/10

-TMNT Battle Royale. Right outcome, reasoning was sound. Animation 6/10

-Zitz vs Leonardo: Stomp only because the 4Kids timeline existed at the time of the video. Animation 5/10

-Yoshi vs Riptor: Huuuuuge stomp, funny fight animation. Animation 4/10.

-Felicia vs Taokaka: Felicia doesn't have a page here, but based on how low Felicia is on the Darkstalker totem pole, I think the fight is correct. Animation 7/10

-Kratos vs Spawn: Considering at the time it would have been GoW3 Kratos vs Hell King Spawn, I'd say it was about right, but would have been a really long fight. Considering only holy weapon decapitation can kill Spawn and his suit feeds off Kratos' sins, he should be able to outlast him. Animation 2/10

-Bomberman vs Dig Dug: Extremely wrong, weak reasoning. Animation 3/10

-Vegeta vs Shadow: Once Shadow went Super, it would have been over. Animation 5/10

-Mario vs Sonic: Since it was composite and Galaxy wasn't a thing yet, it was correct at the time. Animation 6/10

-Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter: Holy shit, what a stomp (even in the fight, Harry only hit Luke twice) Animation 6/10

-Chun-Li vs Mai Shiranui: Correct outcome, decent reasoning. Animation 7/10

-Starscream vs Rainbow Dash: We have two profiles for Starscream, none of which really matter for this fight, but she would still be stronger and faster than him since he's cannon fodder. ANimation 5/10

-Master Chief vs Doomguy: Halo 3 Chief vs Doomguy (not Doomslayer), yeah it would be close, but their reasons for Chief would be correct, since Doomguy's strategy basically makes him a Brute. Animation 6/10

-Dr. Eggman vs Dr. WIly: Bass would have murdered everyone before Metal could become Metal Overlord Animation 7/10

-Zelda vs Peach: Peach stomps hard, so they were right. Animation 5/10

-Thor vs Raiden: Even they recognized it was a stomp. Animation 6/10

-Link vs Cloud: They are probably correct, but their reasoning was super flimsy. Animation 6/10

-Batman vs Spider-Man: Considering it was a no prep-time fight, it was accurate. With prep, who knows? Animation 6/10

-Pikachu vs Blanka: They used anime Pikachu, so Blanka would be blitzed. Animation 3/10

-Goku vs Superman: With SSJ4, Superman would have been completely destroyed. Animation 8/10

Back