• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

@Weekly feel free to explain me how an At least High 6-A could be millions of time stronger than another High 6-A while the max difference is 6674x.

@Calca Because Dante's High 6-A feat was debunked and he's going to be downgraded to 7-B in the near future

WeeklyBattles said:
@Calca Because Dante's High 6-A feat was debunked and he's going to be downgraded to 7-B in the near future
Poor Dante. This would make Dante vs Bayonetta worse than Guts vs Nightmare now. The animation is awesome though.

Feel like Deathbattle is kind of hypocritically getting ragged on a lot for their arbitrary standards, since this site also ultimately uses arbitrary standards no matter how accurate it tries to be.

Of course there's still some blatantly wrong things like Gaara vs Toph or Tifa vs Yang even discounting the supernova stuff, but whatever, it's just dumb entertainment like everything about 'who kicks whose ass' devolves into.

The original and remaster for Samus vs Boba Fett was a massive stomp in favor of Samus and it was explained poorly. For the original I'll give it some leeway since it's the first Death Battle, the remaster doesn't have an excuse. Samus had almost none of her power ups (the remaster listed 16 power ups counting the Zero Suit and Paralyzer despite Samus having collected over 60+ unique power ups throughout the Metroid series), Boomstick stated in the remaster post-battle analysis that Boba was physically stronger and more durable than Samus (both of these statements are hilariously wrong), both fights made it seem like Samus and Boba were both evenly matched since Boba Fett destroyed Samus' Power Suit with one bomb in the remaster, etcetera. Despite being 50 minutes long, this video explains what's wrong with the Death Battles very well if anyone is curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbeQmg1ZiRc.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Except that DB tries real hard to be that one accurate thing to end all debates. And it just doesn't live up to that at all. And it won't ever.
I agree with this, but I have a feeling it's an issue that applies for most battle boards. But Death Battle is definitely the most elitist out of them all. I also dislike how inconsistent they are, using power scaling in some matches but then completely ignoring power scaling in other videos.

The megaman battle royale was pretty accurate with Exe stomping and Volnutt being the weakest.

Also: 3 novemdecillium times the speed of light

Battle Royales are going to be the trickiest to rank considering how they have to be accurate for more than two characters.

Both Goku vs Superman fights were accurate at the time they were released since DBS hadn't started airing yet (But some of the stuff they said like no limits infinite strength Superman still irks me). Peach vs Zelda was also accurate in results and IIRC the reasoning was also solid, but Link vs Cloud and Bowser vs Ganon weren't accurate in results or reasoning, Ganon and Link should've been stomped.

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro is High 3-A vs 2-C.

Then again, the High 3-A is Immeasurable, while the 2-C is only FTL

Cammy vs Sonya is an omegarolfstomp for Cams, although it was still enjoyable to watch

Scorpion won against Ryu here in our wiki and it was pretty accurate since they pointed out Ryu's superior physical stats (during that time) and RD being able to kill Scorpion. But teleport spam and BFR ftw. Plus the animation was nice

Akuma vs Shang is a roflstomp for Akuma, not even Shang Tsung's thousands of souls can tank the RD given the fact that Shang has so much sins stacked on top of his thousands of years of soul stealing and trickery

Super Saiyan Goku is half fast as Base Goku. I find that really hilarious. Everything in order to not let Goku lolblitz Sups.

Calaca Vs said:
Kratos vs Spawn back in the day was accurate I think. But with out current standards I'd put it in the lower half of the list
Personally even back in the day i thought it was quite biased again Kratos.

Aside the fact they didn't even try to compare their physical stats, they didn't either acknowledge things like:

- Kratos's Rage Ability (Rage of Sparta).

- Kratos's Energy Absorption ability (both Life-Force and Magic).

- Kratos's Magic (Divine Reckoning/Army of Sparta/Soul Summon/Nemean Roar/Nemesis Rage)

- Kratos's Nemesis Whip and the Head of Helios.

Also they claim that only the Blade of Olympus could kill Spawn since it was made in Heaven, but technically speaking the Heaven in the universe of Spawn is not the same as the one in the universe of God of War, so how they can be sure it is the same.

Also since the Blades of Exile have been created by Athena after her ascension to a higher divine level of existence, would that make them capable to kill Spawn as well?

Dust Collector said:
Both Goku vs Superman fights were accurate at the time they were released since DBS hadn't started airing yet (But some of the stuff they said like no limits infinite strength Superman still irks me).
To be honest even the first one was very innaccurate.

Not only they decided to negate any form of powerscaling (with or without Power Levels) for Goku, which basically denied to him any possibility of victory.

But despire the fact that they were going to use a Composite Version of Goku (Manga+Anime+Movies+GT), they disregard a few of his most impressive feats like:

- Moving too fast for King Kai to track him, the same dude who could easily track spaceships moving at Massively FTL+ speed (thousands to millions of times lightspeed).

- Shaking the entire Hell/Afterlife (a universal size dimension) while in the middle of his SSj3 transformation.

While at the same time they used the less impressive ones like:

- The 40 Tons, despire the fact that Kid Goku did perform more impressive feats.

- The Gero's bomb, despire the fact all his data has show to be outdated and based to only Saiyan Saga Goku.

- The Snake Way, when Kid Goku could keep up with Tao Pai Pai who could move at speed far faster.

They where also wrong with the Instant Transmission, since they claim that Goku couldn't used it in combat.

Calaca Vs said:
Super Saiyan Goku is half fast as Base Goku. I find that really hilarious. Everything in order to not let Goku lolblitz Sups.
To be fair that was a typo, his base form was meant to say 643,430.57 km/hr but they accidently wrote his Super Saiyan 2 speed instead.

@Stefano Oh don't get me wrong, alot of the stuff they said was stupid like that Instant Transmission thing, but they were primarily going off the manga and just kinda slapped SSJ4 onto him. Granted since they did that and also mentioned several things in GT they should've used some anime feats which would've been fair since they somewhat composited Superman, but since it seemed to be primarily manga Buu saga Goku vs Post-Crisis Superman with some extra fluff added to them I think it was fine in terms of results.

The analysis and reasoning was kinda dumb tho ngl.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
Any idea of how to rank starscream vs Rainbow Dash?

Because I can´t remember if on 2011, Rainbow Dash was 4-B or not

And our strongest Starscream is only High 7-A but is not the main canon
Given even Optimus Prime is only 5-A and Starscream is much weaker, Starscream vs Rainbow Dash is actually correct.

And Raven (DC Comics) vs Twilight Sparkle (Pony World) is accurate in verdict too - just both sides are downplayed in stats but they did mention that Twilight moving sun and moon feat is specific in moving sun and moon and cannot move any other objects that heavy.

Ultron (Marvel Comics) vs Sigma (Mega Man) is again good as hell and should be even better than Naruto vs Ichigo.

Yeah, despite my qualms with it at the time Ultron vs Sigma was good. Accept they downplayed Sigma to hell and back. Part of me kind of wishes they used Archie Sigma, but I feel like we all knew that was never going to happen.

Jotaro vs Kenshiro, while it downplayed both characters a bit (That's a theme with Death Battle), the downplay wasn't THAT bad (At least for Jotaro) and they even adressed Jotaro theoredically crushing Ken's heart (At least in the animation). Also the music is the best in Death Battle history in my opinion.

Aquaman vs Namor was pretty accurate I'd say. Also it had the 2nd best music in Death Battle.

Spyro vs Crash is certainly interesting. Let's face it, it's a stomp no matter how you put it (PS1 Spyro vs Crash is a stomp for Crash and PS2 Spyro vs Crash is a stomp for Spyro). DB did the best with what they had.

The Mega Man Battle Royale was also pretty good. The new season is looking to be pretty accurate.

Optimus Prime is 5-A in another canon,in the animated series canon he is 6-C

After researching,Rainbow Dash should be 4-C when using elements of Harmony key,something the battle did not say nor use

So is high 7-A vs 6-B and this is using Starscream animated series and rainbow dash base form,not the canon one because we don´t have a page of Starscream G1 or IDW

Also,their logic was "Starscream has worse accuracy than a stormtrooper" and "Rainbow dash is faster"

I just wanted to say real quick i understand getting annoyed at Death Battle seemingly claiming to be the end all be all of vs debates. but i feel i should point out they don't actually geuinely believe that and the whole "let's end this debate once and for all" was made purely to generate hype for the actual episode.

Granted this understandly gave many people the wrong idea and iirc Ben even acknowledges this in a Death Battle Cast episode and he says not to take this show seriously and that it's mainly created for fun.

That's also one of the main reasons they cut the end this debate line out in modern episodes.

Back