• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Kratos vs Spawn back in the day was accurate I think. But with out current standards I'd put it in the lower half of the list

It was ehh accurate, but it was UGLY. Compared to how amazing Kratos VS Dante is, the fight was bad. Guy who eats sins for breakfast vs guy COVERED in his past sins.

DEATHBATTLE RESEARCHERS: I THINK WE KNOW WHO WINS LOL

TitanCrusher101 said:
Negates his durability, can't regen with nothing left. Did you watch the fight animation? I find that accurate.
They portrayed Logan Regenerationn as less in the Deathbattle (Him dying to decapitation) and Raiden being too fast for Logan aka blitzing him. Also his blade needs a few hits to negate durability, if the blade made contact with his claws the claws would cut right through it via durability negation, which would happen.

Huesito88 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
Negates his durability, can't regen with nothing left. Did you watch the fight animation? I find that accurate.
They portrayed Logan Regenerationn as less in the Deathbattle (Him dying to decapitation) and Raiden being too fast for Logan aka blitzing him. Also his blade needs a few hits to negate durability, if the blade made contact with his claws the claws would cut right through it via durability negation, which would happen.
He has more swords, some are actually better in many ways.

Mega Man Battle Royale honestly wasnt even a close fight. EXE just stomped in every category. I agree with the order of deaths as well and the results had good reasoning.

He won't cut them right away. I just don't really see him winning. Raiden is no where near him on regen and durability, sure. But he's still hard to kill, and does more damage, and has more versatility.

TitanCrusher101 said:
He won't cut them right away. I just don't really see him winning. Raiden is no where near him on regen and durability, sure. But he's still hard to kill, and does more damage, and has more versatility.
Yes they will they negate durability up to a 4-B level

Nope, even lower. Nightmare is Low 6-B with Guts being 8-B so the difference is quite notable.

iirc, "RYU CHOPS FOES WITH HIS SWORD LIKE THEY'RE BUTTER, BUT STRIDER DOES THAT WITH HIS BEAR HANDS" Okay, sure. 8-A VS 5-B.

Rogue VS Wonder Woman is a fight inaccurate as well. Realistically, WW wouldve blitzed Rogue to death before she could even absorb WWs stat powers. It would be placed at the lower side.

I meant that Ryu vs Strider should be more at the bottom, so lower in the list not lower in the unaccuracy. I know that's a bigger difference. It should be below Guts vs Nightmare but above Yang vs Tifa.

Wonder Woman vs Thor was wrong, but only because of Thor's abilities. Wonder Woman held both the speed and the strength advantage. It was super super close and I can completely see anyone seeing otherwise.

Btw, Ragna vs Sol Badguy is probably their worst Death Battle. It's so terrible and badly researched i don't even want to look at it.

Someone told me that their ratings here were completely opposed and Dante was Universal. But yeah, Bayo lacks her best weapons and the stats are horrid.

@Calca Not only that but their entire research team except for a single guest researcher agreed that Dante stood no chance whatsoever and that Bayo should have easily won. SA ignored their entire team, gave Dante outside help, and didnt even give Bayo any of her best powers but did so for Dante

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Btw, Ragna vs Sol Badguy is probably their worst Death Battle. It's so terrible and badly researched i don't even want to look at it.
Btw, i actually think this is their worst episode, like ever. Even worst than the Bomberman vs Dig Dug.

Calaca Vs said:
@Crimson

By how much exactly?
You see, in the story mode from BlazBlue, it's cleary shown that Ragna can defeat a guy who can shot lasers that can destroy countries.

Even better, Ragna fought Hades Izanami who, i shit you not, said the exact amount of Joules necessary to do a feat from her. (It was Low 5-B)

Izanami Statement 1
Meanwhile, they put Ragna at Building level.

They also put Sol at 65 Gigatons, when he straight up punches a Black Hole into reality with E=MC^2.

They also completely ignored 90% of both of their haxes.

I refuse to say they even looked at the story mode of both of those games.

>Bayo vs Dante

>Lady and Jeanne showed up

>Lady gives Dante Devil Trigger while Jenane leaves and Bayo gets screwed out of being able to use Sheba

Seems fair

Also lol at Dante being able to oneshot Madama Butterfly

Back