• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

Drite77 said:
BTW, what is the reasoning for Nightwing vs Daredevil to be so low? I am not saying that it is accurate and all, but i want to hear why Daredevil can supposedly win since i know nothing about DC or Marvel
Because he speed blitzes. DC street tiers are around Mach 300 while Marvel street tiers are around Mach 7000.

AP, recalcs, i imagine

Speed, the Lariat is not considered to be 0.53c anymore, or something like that

Was this added to this list? (Sonic vs. Mario 2018 - Inaccurate | Reason: Hyper Sonic both AP stomps and Speed blitzes power star Mario)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Was this added to this list? (Sonic vs. Mario 2018 - Inaccurate | Reason: Hyper Sonic both AP stomps and Speed blitzes power star Mario)
We're going from worst to best, we'll list it soon.

But that's a Naruto threat I think. How it is connected to either Sonic or Mario?

We're talking about Naruto downgrading.

Don't agree with Ichigo winning but whatever.

Mario also blitzes base Sonic before he goes Super 9r Hyper so 2018 can still be seen as correct, even ig I gind those stats pure wank and dependent on high amounts of positive energy at worst.

Just because you disagree doesn't mean it's wanked, like I disagree with a lot of things but I don't call em downplay Nor wank, and if I really find it wrong I will debate it intead of just stating that's wank

Foxthefox1000 said:

Mario also blitzes base Sonic before he goes Super 9r Hyper so 2018 can still be seen as correct, even ig I gind those stats pure wank and dependent on high amounts of positive energy at worst.
It would be accurate only if they stayed in their base forms, but they did not. Since Sonic turned hyper and Mario used the power star, those forms are used. Sonic massively stomps here

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Foxthefox1000 said:

It would be accurate only if they stayed in their base forms, but they did not. Since Sonic turned hyper and Mario used the power star, those forms are used. Sonic massively stomps here
The animation doesn't determine the verdict. That's been the case for the entire series.

Also, Super Sonic varies from 5-A and 1.4 billion c to 2-C and immeasurable, meaning even then mario can still win lol

Death Battle takes people at their peak in power so Super Sonic would already been 2-C because of it, and Hyper doesn't vary, he is always 2-C, the only question of that "peak" already puts Sonic at hyper or not

So the "peak" rule would mean any super forms would ba already at their peak when transformed, aka 2-C/low 2-C, and Hyper Sonic and Knuckles don't vary, they are both tier 2

Theuser789 said:
Death Battle takes people at their peak in power so Super Sonic would already been 2-C because of it, and Hyper doesn't vary, he is always 2-C, the only question of that "peak" already puts Sonic at hyper or not
So the "peak" rule would mean any super forms would ba already at their peak when transformed, aka 2-C/low 2-C, and Hyper Sonic and Knuckles don't vary, they are both tier 2
Not that it matters because mario slaps before sonic can breathe

Okay, so I've been at work and I missed a lot, so I will try and catch up with everything that's been discussed:

My double post: That was a glitch with my laptop, I fixed it

Strange vs Fate: Dr. Fate is powered by Nabu through the helmet and has been a central part of his character since the beginning, making his involvement and the use of Infinity fair game. Sure, Strange and Fate may be pretty equal in their base forms, but once Infinity comes out, Strange is done for.

Daredevil vs Nightwing: That fight right now is the top spot of Iffy since the two are fairly equal in physical ability. However, now that I remember that the speed difference between Marvel and DC street heroes is so big, it should now be moved to either towards the middle of Wrong, Decent or the top of Wrong, Bad based on the other math they did. Up to you guys.

Naruto vs Ichigo: Dammit, my boy Nart got shafted with that nerf. Oh well, now Ripoff Yusuke wins pretty handily in terms of speed and strength. That fight is no longer in Right, Good; probably deserves a spot in the top few of Wrong, Decent

Mario vs Sonic 2: As much as it pains me to say, using purely game stats and giving Mario basically his entire powerup arsenal (which I thought was bullshit, but whatever, it wouldn't have changed much), Mario absolutely destroys Sonic long before Super or Hyper is even thought of being brought out. He hits so much harder, has so much more hax, and is way too fast (which is basically what DB said). Due to the criminal lowballing of the math, that's why Mario vs Sonic 2 is in Right, Bad, which is the section of the list we're working on right now.

Also, I just realized that Goliath from Gargoyles has a profile now, so we can determine whether Beast vs Goliath is Iffy or not

Mario has a slower travel speed than Sonic, so Sonic could just run away and transform then come back but that's OOC, Sonic would must likely just boost him and get punched in the face

Another thing, why do we give normal Mario Pure Hearts? As far as I can see, that power up only shows up in Super Paper Mario and Paper Mario has a seperate profile

Back