• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death from Puss in Boots vs Death from Castlevania
"What's the matter? Lives flashing before your eyes?" vs "Are you dictating your f***ing obituary to me Belmont?"

Both at 8-C and speed is equalized

Fight happens on the last wish star and both are 30 meters away from each other.

FIGHT!

Death (furry):
Death (but curses):

cdcb27fa_3094_4a22_9c04_1fe326d17c23.jpeg
latest

This looks tough. Castlevania Death seems to have slightly better abilities like BFR (Though I don't know how effective it is nor if he'd start with it off the back), although Dreamworks Death is a force to be reckoned with and an absolute madlad when it comes to close quarters combat especially against another weapons user, as he's pretty much superior to Puss who has fought with giants before, ironically the type of opponent the wolf is going up against in this case, so Castlevania Death's large size would actually be doing the wolf a favor than any disservices.

Won't vote yet, providing some perspective while I wait for others to comment.

PiB Death is missing shit, has multiple wrong abilities, his speed section is wrong, his stamina section had 0 justifications, has no required references, and his profile pic sucks.

I'm stealing the hell out of that intelligence section though cause it's GOOD

(That's 2 for AE Type 2(1 has 0 substance), looks like I'm gonna have to make it full if it is a landslide in favor)
Death AE is very wack, he says he’s flat out Death but doesn’t show anything to back it up. Best I see is giving him a possibly

If PiB Death has AE Type 1, Castlevania Death can't do anything. If he doesn't, Castlevania Death kinda just tanks everything, since he is completely unharmed by attacks that scale above PiB Death's AP.

This looks tough. Castlevania Death seems to have slightly better abilities like BFR (Though I don't know how effective it is nor if he'd start with it off the back), although Dreamworks Death is a force to be reckoned with and an absolute madlad when it comes to close quarters combat especially against another weapons user, as he's pretty much superior to Puss who has fought with giants before, ironically the type of opponent the wolf is going up against in this case, so Castlevania Death's large size would actually be doing the wolf a favor than any disservices.

Won't vote yet, providing some perspective while I wait for others to comment.
Necrobumping this since Wolf Death's profile has been fixed, but I'd just like to let you know that PiB Death's close quarters combat probably isn't gonna be significantly better than Trevor's. Man's been described as the Jesus of Murder and have been fighting people way out of his league for his entire life. He can kill Night Creatures twice his size armed with nothing but a god damn stick.

That's the type of person that Varney keeps up with. Just a little more impressive than Puss in Boots.

When Varney realizes that he can't actually kill Death, he'll probably just BFR him into the infinite corridor. I doubt PiB Death is gonna be able to kill him over time just because Trevor needed to use a dagger meant to kill God just to end Varney, he's practically invincible against others in his own tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back