• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just went in to check and....
t6fly0k.png

Man, it's real, those sites are gone gone....

Loook look, I have talked to a Redditor from Reddit, a friend, and he has told me there are certain sites, you know, like the sites you'd share Death Battle matchup ideas and thumbnails on in certain Sub communities of that site. Where you can easily find Megathreads that link you to piracy sites that are confirmed to be safe. Can you believe it? Piracy Megathreads? To be clear, I would NEVER look into piracy megathreads in order to obtain a list of safe piracy sites. I have just been told that's a thing you can do. I have also been told that there are still other piracy web sites where you can watch streamed anime without being spammed with a bunch of ads as long as you have a browser like Firefox and Brave and a bunch of Ad blocker addons to block the pop-up ads. TOOO be clear, I have NOT found those sites and I don't suggest you find them. You should continue giving money to Crunchyroll. I am only mentioning this because I don't want you guys to follow those steps to be able to watch pirated anime. That is a no no, highly immoral. You wagecucks should continue giving money to Crunchyroll.

Oh, and I should mention that watching piracy sites that stream movies, anime and shows is not illegal, it is only illegal when you're a site hosting the pirated content. That being said, that is highly immoral, I mean, you should give your hard-earned minimum wageslave wagecuck money to companies like Crunchyroll that fill you with a delicious dozens of ads every time you watch a video while also not having certain anime in their site.

So with the new Castlevania collection out, what are some popular matches for the characters? Like Simon, Richter, Alucard, Soma, Shanoa, etc.
Alucard used to have plenty of MUs that were popluar back in the day. I think his most wanted MUs were against D (Vampire Hunter D) and Alucard (Hellsing) also battles against; Link (LoZ), Samus (Metroid), Dante (DMC) and Dimitri (Darkstalkers) all had some appeal (with the last even getting a DBX).

What's insider trading and why is it illegal?
When you get non-public knowledge on a public companies by either working at said company in higher management or being friends/relatives with someone inside the company.

You use that information to buy or sell a stock before the news hits the market. Like a biotech company with a break out drug. You buy the stock before that information is publicly revealed. So you're set to make big gains when the news releases and the stock shoots up. It's illegal because you're getting early private information when all public companies must report all information to everyone first. It's unfair to the public.

Politicians do it, which is why they always seem to mysteriously beat the market all the time.

Just kidding its not mysterious. People point it out all the time. There's even dedicated Twitter handles that track politician stock gains. Ahhh corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back