• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, had heard that Jujutsu Kaisen would end this year but just next month (feels even weirder for me being an anime only normie)? My Hero Academia ended not so long ago as well. Aside One Piece which other big name is left? I've heard Kaiju No. 8 is also nearing its end, so maybe Undead Unluck?
Undead Unluck's new chapter seems to be preparing for the final act

WHAT IS HAKARI DOING BRUH 😭
Hakari rn;
Frozen Berdly Throw Blanket for Sale by GourmetPixels | Redbubble

Undead Unluck's new chapter seems to be preparing for the final act
That one as well, huh? What other big hits are currently ongoing now? Kagura Bachi is the one that comes to mind. There was this other one I can't remember the name about a samurai girl and stuff that isn't that far into and recently it's anime was a hit in Crunchyroll. I aactually tried to buy volumes for those two but they still weren't on sale where I live.

I can't speak myself for several reasons, but... MHA had an upsetting ending, Demon Slayer had an upsetting ending, Attack on Titan had an upsetting ending... What's the deal?
That one as well, huh? What other big hits are currently ongoing now? Kagura Bachi is the one that comes to mind. There was this other one I can't remember the name about a samurai girl and stuff that isn't that far into and recently it's anime was a hit in Crunchyroll. I aactually tried to buy volumes for those two but they still weren't on sale where I live.

The reason is because WSJ has very strict internal deadlines.

My coping ass got thinking after reading Godzilla in Hell & some of newer Hulk issues. So in GiH, Goji was eaten by demons, but then his will or spirit possessed all the demons who ate him and regenerated after that. And what do you know, in recent issues Hulk's mind has been taken over and invaded by different minds, Leader, Odin, Strange and Bruce himself locked up Savage Hulk when he made Hulk into a spaceship. And that new weird Titan form I mentioned was kind of invasive personality planted into him. Titan's special abilities also also conveniently include enhanced absorption of energies.

But muh 60 years of comics probably has a counter for this. A man can dream tho. A man can dream.

Are you talking about The Elusive Samurai, made by Matsui who also created Assasination Classroom and Neuro? Yeah it's still going and is a success, though as it's based off of actual historical events, it likely can't go on for too much longer. Also, that's a boy, not a girl.

For other hits that have had an anime announced, there's also Sakamoto Days and Witch Watch. The former is an action series, the latter a comedy, both are pretty good. But yeah, series have been ending quite fast. Hell, their biggest hit in recent history, Mashle, only went on for a little over 3 years and it's first season of its anime went past it in its airing. Speaking of-
I predict that jjk will have a shitty rushed ending like other similar shonen manga that ended recently
Mashle's ending was pretty good. You know, the final battle that was quite epic, Mash showed the world that even the magicless are as worthy as those with magic, he got to complete his dream of becoming a pastry maker. It was ultimately fulfilling, and got the themes of the story across wonderfully.

Time for more statistics. Many people count the years on how long characters took to return. But how many episodes themselves did it take? So here is list of how many eps it took for character to get another ep in ascending order:
Vegeta vs Mewtwo? not counted
  • Leonardo2 1
  • Batman2 13
  • Charizard 24
  • CaptainMarvel 29
  • Deadpool2 32
  • Sonic?(Archie) 32
  • Goku+Superman 25
  • Boba+Samus 42
  • WonderWoman3 45
  • Deadpool3 47
  • RedRanger 47
  • MegaMan 50
  • Shadow2 51
  • Batman3 52
  • Ryu 57
  • Ganondorf 57
  • MetalSonic? 60
  • Venom 60
  • Batman4 60
  • Thor2 63
  • Aquaman?(SF) 63
  • Hulk 70
  • Thor3 75
  • Shadow3 78
  • WonderWoman2 81
  • Mario+Sonic 87
  • Raven 88
  • Doom 93
  • Lex 96
  • IronMan 102
  • Raiden 112
  • Leonardo3 115
  • BobaFett3 120
  • Link+Cloud 125
  • ShaoKahn 125
  • DarthVader 127
  • Guts 133
  • Goku+Superman 136
  • Vegeta 147
  • Akuma 150

Yes, that was Sinnoh, ****** had a darkrai and a latios.

Funny thing is, in the final series that guy wasn’t even in the top ten trainers worldwide. For reference, alain is the 7th strongest
I’m still mad that we never got a proper Leon vs Cynthia fight. Would’ve been nice to know exactly how close they were in terms of scaling considering how hard Leon stomped Diantha who is also a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back