• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a point where i wished Death Battle just focus on cool fights than wasting time on the research because i can't imagine having to deal with folks bitching about how strong x y or z should be when no one can even be clear on what tier there on collectively
A 60/40 spilt in favor of the fight would work for me.

Remember Naruto's combo against Sasuke during their first fight in the valley? Now, swap Sasuke with Luffy, and that's how it ends lmaom
fighting-naruto-sasuke-uchiha-5uktzxx4nq6e2tt9.gif

Since Im still here, and DB does want to be based on at least some research, I do somewhat care who wins occasionally.

But man, I already rant about VS being a mess, its just impossible to get everyone satisfied, and not even just me only. I dont even know every verse with every detail so some MUs are hard to say and sometimes its hard to get that invested.

Forgot to ask but can it even heal when HF blades have molecular cutting?
There's no reason it wouldn't, it would have to strike the same spot multiple times to weaken it enough to cut but by the time the first hit happens its already healing and resolidifying, essentially negating the progress.
Would you agree with this?
Yeah, the new Muramasa blade basically has all the tricks of the old one but is even better (including negating regen and healing), hot claws massively boost his already crazy cutting power and do more damage, the ablation armour massively boosts his durability further (being able to withstand nukes), he also has just straight up adamantium armour designed by forge.

these aren't taking in to account that he's fast enough to tag speedsters (spiderman even notes when they fought once that Wolverine was likely the faster fighter), took hits from Hulk, Thor, and the likes, and his base claws can rip and tear into heralds, let alone Raiden's gear. Raiden's only saving grace was the chance at being able to weaken the molecular bonds of adamantium and that's the off the table.

This is also ignoring that the comics have made it pretty clear with wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth, and the like, that destroying the brain really doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back