• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know it wouldnt be allowed but i think it would be cool if we had death battle profiles for some of the characters and then divided the scaling based on how they were represented in each season, just as a short hand to see where the characters in our own tier system

l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶i̶e̶r̶ 8̶ t̶i̶f̶a̶

you know it wouldnt be allowed but i think it would be cool if we had death battle profiles for some of the characters and then divided the scaling based on how they were represented in each season, just as a short hand to see where the characters in our own tier system

l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶i̶e̶r̶ 8̶ t̶i̶f̶a̶
Fc/oc does profiles for their death battle versions, although based on animation only

Where did this 6D DC cosmology come from anyway?
So the way that DB and a lot of people in their community (along with me) scale DC is

Infinite spacial dimensions within the multiverse < The Bleed < The Speedforce (probably outer at this point) < The God Sphere (Which are platonic concepts) < Source Wall < Source <<<<< 5th dimension <<<<<< 6th dimension, where Superman punched that guy out shattering his new multiverse which was apparently replacing the current one top to bottom

Doing this, things get so large they basically equalize Marvel and DC, which is why fodder Jean lost to GOATven. Is it right? Who knows. That's just how they do it

Last edited:
Yeah, imagination isnt 5D.

Its dumb, one of the actually few legit intended to be higher D characters... technically shouldn't qualify for it lmao
I guess that means all of DC <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 11-C.......................

I swear 90% of all confusion that comes with DC scaling is just from the fact that Mxy's home is called the """"""""""5th dimension"""""""""""". He, and that entire realm are just just... plainly outer. Bare minimum. Like the lowest lowball you can possibly throw at it. Nobody wants to accept it tho idk

Predictions:

Joker Vs Giorno. "Gold requiem" is pretty blatant ngl Wiz. Ultraguy is doing persona blogs lmao. also tarot cards
Bleach episode. This is taking "bankai' seriously. Also TYBW popping off
Star wars episode. A tie fighter appears in the Eggman vs Bowser teaser. And Star wars is star wars
Eren vs Ken. Long overdue and AOT popularity+anime ended
Luz vs Anne. Better now than latter

This is based on popularity and teasers.

I guess that means all of DC <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 11-C.......................

I swear 90% of all confusion that comes with DC scaling is just from the fact that Mxy's home is called the """"""""""5th dimension"""""""""""". He, and that entire realm are just just... plainly outer. Bare minimum. Like the lowest lowball you can possibly throw at it. Nobody wants to accept it tho idk
Its their fault for clarifying that 4D is indeed time in DC, so logically 5D should be one step above 4D. But instead 5D is above all dimensions?

Creation Trio scaling looks like ridiculous outlier if its just Cynthia blocking attack once but I think anime Darkrai once did that too and Ash beat other Darkrai later
It's like any series that runs long enough. It hasn't been just one time (though Cynthia was weirdly the only justification used for a while), it's that the Creation Trio keep getting used, so people keep interacting with them.

It's become a modest list, knowing Death Battle standards I'm confident they'll feel comfortable saying it's enough to justify major trainers scaling here on out.

Though, honestly, not sure how many more good Trainer MUs are even left. There's a few decent single species MUs, but I can't think of any other human characters that seem likely to get the team's interest.

It's like any series that runs long enough. It hasn't been just one time (though Cynthia was weirdly the only justification used for a while), it's that the Creation Trio keep getting used, so people keep interacting with them.

It's become a modest list, knowing Death Battle standards I'm confident they'll feel comfortable saying it's enough to justify major trainers scaling here on out.

Though, honestly, not sure how many more good Trainer MUs are even left. There's a few decent single species MUs, but I can't think of any other human characters that seem likely to get the team's interest.
Specifically for Ashnime, they appeared in 3 Gen 4 movies, the Gen 4 part of anime and Hoopa movie. Which while sure technically seems to be more usgae than usual Legends get in Ashnime, isnt that much used if Id do research, but DB will probably use them considering their track record.

Lusamine vs Ragyo is a popular MU. Thats about it tho.

Cynthia scaling to the Creation Trio is a pretty consistent meta across series, it's neat. Leon should not have been the strongest Champion.

Bleach episode is prob gonna be either Kenpachi or Yhwach me thinks, Kenpachi more likely though, given the anime adapted the big setpiece last year and we have the three realm shaking feat.
I would love a Bleach episode, but I kind of want them to hold off a bit since season three and four of the Thousand Year Blood War anime will change things up a lot compared to the manga.

Here me out for this match up (even if it's a massive stomp, but like who cares lol)

All For One vs Opaline (MHA vs MLP)

Both are two people (or pony) who have lived for a long time who are power hungry, want to ruin society and actually did for a time to take over and take all the powers they want that they think is rightfully theirs, both basically kidnap and groom a young child into doing their bidding, both had lost against their worlds symbols of hope/friendship and were weakned as a result and both needed power from a child to regain their prime power again and then were permanently defeated by a joint effort of a (sort of) successor of that one who defeated them alongside the child they groomed working together with others

And both are sad pathetic losers underneath their Queen/demon lord fronts and are friendless lonely losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back