• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here me out for this match up (even if it's a massive stomp, but like who cares lol)

All For One vs Opaline (MHA vs MLP)

Both are two people (or pony) who have lived for a long time who are power hungry, want to ruin society and actually did for a time to take over and take all the powers they want that they think is rightfully theirs, both basically kidnap and groom a young child into doing their bidding, both had lost against their worlds symbols of hope/friendship and were weakned as a result and both needed power from a child to regain their prime power again and then were permanently defeated by a joint effort of a (sort of) successor of that one who defeated them alongside the child they groomed working together with others

And both are sad pathetic losers underneath their Queen/demon lord fronts and are friendless lonely losers

Here me out for this match up (even if it's a massive stomp, but like who cares lol)

All For One vs Opaline (MHA vs MLP)

Both are two people (or pony) who have lived for a long time who are power hungry, want to ruin society and actually did for a time to take over and take all the powers they want that they think is rightfully theirs, both basically kidnap and groom a young child into doing their bidding, both had lost against their worlds symbols of hope/friendship and were weakned as a result and both needed power from a child to regain their prime power again and then were permanently defeated by a joint effort of a (sort of) successor of that one who defeated them alongside the child they groomed working together with others

And both are sad pathetic losers underneath their Queen/demon lord fronts and are friendless lonely losers
Huh. That's definitely new. Personally I thought Opaline's best matchup was Nerissa from W.I.T.C.H. Both are comparable in power too so that's a plus

you know it wouldnt be allowed but i think it would be cool if we had death battle profiles for some of the characters and then divided the scaling based on how they were represented in each season, just as a short hand to see where the characters in our own tier system

l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶i̶e̶r̶ 8̶ t̶i̶f̶a̶
i-just-love-how-everytime-thor-is-brought-up-in-death-v0-becnvu81iqla1.png

Did Bowser piss on Eggman´s wife? Otherwise it would be pretty OOC
Damn, guess Operation Urinal is a no-go.

Jokes aside, I don't care who wins so long as the fight is amazingly animated and they respect both characters. Both villains demand respect, they're just as iconic as their heroic counterparts (if not moreso when including modern media such as memes)

As long as the fight ends in a hand-to-hand fight with Bowser and Eggman in their Dreamy and Light-Man forms then the episode will be GOATED.
🔥 I see no lie

Like c'mon, Dreamy Bowser vs Super Light Eggman is a PERFECT thematic. Both are villains tied to oneirics that they are trying to force onto reality. And I mean come on, if they put in the effort like the preview made it seem? They can make this one legendary.

Counterpoint:
3OvPAd.gif
I see a SomeCallMeJohnny reference? I instantly like the comment, no exceptions.

As long as the fight ends in a hand-to-hand fight with Bowser and Eggman in their Dreamy and Light-Man forms then the episode will be GOATED.
God...if Death Battle takes that seriously then we could see some Discord vs Bill Cipher levels of insanity by Eggman and Dreamy Bowser using their reality warping abilities to try killing each other while clashing fists.

God...if Death Battle takes that seriously then we could see some Discord vs Bill Cipher levels of insanity by Eggman and Dreamy Bowser using their reality warping abilities to try killing each other while clashing fists.
🔥 I see no lie

Like c'mon, Dreamy Bowser vs Super Light Eggman is a PERFECT thematic. Both are villains tied to oneirics that they are trying to force onto reality. And I mean come on, if they put in the effort like the preview made it seem? They can make this one legendary.
"It's ShowTime!"
dreamy_bowser_by_cmgee_derd64v-fullview.jpg
doodle__super_eggman_by_omninity_dgi196x-fullview.jpg

Back