• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hal Jordan when Upgrade eats his ring:
He doesn't know the ring is made of willpower
Also funny enough this happened
Green%2BLantern%2B001%2B%25282023%2529%2B%2528Webrip%2529%2B%2528The%2BLast%2BKryptonian-DCP%2529-025.jpg
Green%2BLantern%2B001%2B%25282023%2529%2B%2528Webrip%2529%2B%2528The%2BLast%2BKryptonian-DCP%2529-026.jpg

I see, Outerversal, makes sense

There's two options if that happens

Ben gets brutally killed even more brutal than before

A Death Battle without a death
Naaaah, they don't get to break the one rule of DB. I'm fine with having a better showing for Ben though, because even I admit he kinda got hoed.

I feel like a third of the people who vote BenHal are people who think the verdict was wrong, another third are people who want a better fight altogether, and the remaining are just people who think it would be funny. Probably gonna win, unless Mario vs Sonic or something else comes in clutch

Huh? When dud this happen? I know some of his pokemon get scaling from the Eon Duo and the Bird Trio, but I haven't seen anything from the creation trio.
It's because he beat Cynthia and Leon. Cynthia specifically has fought Palkia and her Garchomp even canceled out Spatial Rend once while Leon is just outright stated to be the best of the best bar none until Ash beat him.

Masters EX's weird semi-canon status might come into play, or at least black box'd, since it's a 'What If?' game but there's statements that they try to make sure everything is still canon "possible". Game has a lot of Creation Trio and other Legendary Pokemon tomfoolery.

Game also gives us actual Professor Oak battles where he skill stomps an E4 member and gets to team up with Mew, so screw it, can we get a good Professor Oak MU?

Creation Trio scaling looks like ridiculous outlier if its just Cynthia blocking attack once but I think anime Darkrai once did that too and Ash beat other Darkrai later

Back