• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASH VS YUGI CONFIRMED!
6e7d8bff144d395db0ae984c22b015be_original.png
For the love of all things holy and righteous in this world: PLEASE let the rematch choice be Doomguy vs Master Chief, no one cares about Yang vs Tifa and Ben vs Hal would only piss off Ben 10 fans even more since Hal would kick Alien-X's ass more than he did all those years ago.

Like seriously, DG vs MC is the only logical choice of all those three.

For the love of all things holy and righteous in this world: PLEASE let the rematch choice be Doomguy vs Master Chief, no one cares about Yang vs Tifa and Ben vs Hal would only piss off Ben 10 fans even more since Hal would kick Alien-X's ass more than he did all those years ago.

Like seriously, DG vs MC is the only logical choice of all those three.
They said they'll take other suggestions for rematches, so let's hope for a Goji vs Gamera sweep

Best I can think of that doesn't involve Marvel or DC whilst being relatively realistic is something with The Bride from Kill Bill.

They said they'll take other suggestions for rematches, so let's hope for a Goji vs Gamera sweep
Goku vs Superman 4!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Goddamn, the idea of a Godzilla vs Gamera rematch would be ******* INSANE...just imagine how utterly absurd and destructive the cinematography could be for a hypothetical rematch given how much DB has improved in terms of fight animations.

You know I'm going to sound insane for saying this, but you know what? A part of me wants Mario vs Sonic to get the Goku vs Superman 3 treatment somewhat. I don't care if Sonic loses, I think that MvS2 equally treated Mario and Sonic poorly.

You know I'm going to sound insane for saying this, but you know what? A part of me wants Mario vs Sonic to get the Goku vs Superman 3 treatment somewhat. I don't care if Sonic loses, I think that MvS2 equally treated Mario and Sonic poorly.
Would be cool but we literally already have Bowser vs Eggman on the list and having both on the same season feels kinda wrong (Plus we'll be able to tell who wins that one right after seeing Bowser vs Eggman lul)

Last edited:
Doesn't Shiggy kinda of stomp Mahito lol. And I have no idea how they're going do Ash VS Yugi, both are incredibly difficult to scale and their Verse mechanics are to damn different to mesh.

Wait... With the 2.5K tier I can get them to make a Goku vs Twilight Sparkle DB Cast and actually force them to take it seriously BABEY

The discussion around Gamera vs Godzilla 2 being possible made me remember about how the Death Battle threads on 4chan always have kaiju fans having a dick measuring contest with each other and fighting and insulting each other. Funny stuff

The discussion around Gamera vs Godzilla 2 being possible made me remember about how the Death Battle threads on 4chan always have kaiju fans having a dick measuring contest with each other and fighting and insulting each other. Funny stuff
Dude, that one guy who for years swore up and down that Gamera beats Godzilla and coming up with more absurd arguments was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back