• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has Death Battle shown any signs of coming back other than "Yeah, we promise we'll come back, trust us and don't unfollow us plz, we are not dead plz stay (They're dead dead)" ?
Technically you can still cling to hopium until they officially say they’re dead but pure radio silence isn’t a good sign

Damn, they were the reason I became a powerscaler in the first place. Sad to see! Sad to see! I'll join other communities rather than stay on the copium that they'll come back. I won't believe them until they show they're working on new episodes. If they just say they're coming back, I'll just assume they're saving face or something.

Meanwhile I'll be a gamer or something.

Damn, they were the reason I became a powerscaler in the first place. Sad to see! Sad to see! I'll join other communities rather than stay on the copium that they'll come back. I won't believe them until they show they're working on new episodes. If they just say they're coming back, I'll just assume they're saving face or something.

Meanwhile I'll be a gamer or something.
Play into M:pN

Who even cares about RWBY it’s literally a net lost for any company who tries to invest in it. WB doesn’t have any plans for it and I don’t think any anime studio will give a **** to pick it up.
The best rwby gonna be getting is an appearance in Multiversesus with Ruby
i don't see how any company will have interest in buying Rwby when it doesn't make any profit and it's popularity is frankly Niche in the grandscheme of things

The only way ya can do something with that IP is a rebooting anyone thinking if anyone gonna pick up where Rwby left off in story and hire Kerry n Miles is fooling themselves

And back on DB the more I keep thinking on it
Who the **** would buy the IP?

you can't sell the IP since its based off of other characters. Its a litigation nightmare.
The thing is that VS shows are sunk cost work, this is the case for even DB.
I don't really see DB being that rich in terms of purchase , not even the concept. Why as a megacorp would you spend money on a channel and its branding, taking all its notoriety with any name recognition/goodwill they have when you could start your own homebrand version of it for next to nothing and put the rest of the money into astroturfing it with marketing anyway? That's also assuming that rebooting Death Battle or making Death Battle 2 would even be viable in the current YouTube climate, which it definitely wouldn't unless it has massive backing

Dudeeee Glitchy productions and other indie companies will definitely spend thousands of dollars every day just to revive Death Battle. Stooop beeing a doomer dudeee Death battle with definitely retuuurn dudeee
Honestly even if there in talks ya have to assume no deal fell through because WB is the one that decides the cards here nobody else

Also ain't Glitch production based in Australia or something? I don't understand how folks think there this big company that would have interest in buying DB in the first place especially when the channel don't seem to line up with what DB is

Honestly even if there in talks ya have to assume no deal fell through because WB is the one that decides the cards here nobody else

Also ain't Glitch production based in Australia or something? I don't understand how folks think there this big company that would have interest in buying DB in the first place especially when the channel don't seem to line up with what DB is
I like it, it has good animation and it's an indie 3D animation show = THEY'LL DEFINITELY SPEND BAZILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO SAVE DEATH BATTLE

The best rwby gonna be getting is an appearance in Multiversesus with Ruby
i don't see how any company will have interest in buying Rwby when it doesn't make any profit and it's popularity is frankly Niche in the grandscheme of things

The only way ya can do something with that IP is a rebooting anyone thinking if anyone gonna pick up where Rwby left off in story and hire Kerry n Miles is fooling themselves
Fans of it will prolly buy RWBY, like that youtuber girl who watches Death Battle, same with another dude who watches DB as well, its not like Multiversus is hard either as its a smash kind of game

Fans of it will prolly buy RWBY, like that youtuber girl who watches Death Battle, same with another dude who watches DB as well, its not like Multiversus is hard either as its a smash kind of game
I haven't kept up with rwby, are the fans like raising a fundraiser or something in order to try to buy rwby and continue?

Ah, I should also mention. How do y'all not get crazy talking about Death Battle and stuff? Like, do y'all just talk about Death Battle despite it not having new information like a fandom squeezing all the juice out of their dead franchise?

Or have y'all started talking about other vs shows?

Honestly, I recommend y'all start talking about other vs shows in order to not go crazy talking about the same and same and same thing even if there's no news.

Ah, I should also mention. How do y'all not get crazy talking about Death Battle and stuff? Like, do y'all just talk about Death Battle despite it not having new information like a fandom squeezing all the juice out of their dead franchise?

Or have y'all started talking about other vs shows?

Honestly, I recommend y'all start talking about other vs shows in order to not go crazy talking about the same and same and same thing even if there's no news.
I just focus on other shit like blogs for mu, getting invested on other shows like Kamen rider

Benefit of doubt, I believe in Ben when he said he is looking as we speak how to continue.

But considering the legal holes and budgets, its can take a long time to hear anything. Tbh, maybe like 3 months at minimum so like maybe we'll hear in August sth.

...Or maybe despite their continued efforts they cant do it.

"Why would Glitch buy DB?"

"Because it's ******* Death Battle"

That's a response I saw one time. As if DB is a household name.
Honestly, if Glitch wanted to do a vs show. They wouldn't even buy Death Battle, just make a copycat themselves with a different IP. They have the money to do so and would have more control over the budget so I doubt they'll be overspending. Though I highly doubt that they would do something like that.

"Why would Glitch buy DB?"

"Because it's ******* Death Battle"

That's a response I saw one time. As if DB is a household name.
I can get it with certain episodes but in general nobody cares that much
There final video for now didn't even broke 1mil or anywhere near it

Finally updated my most wanted DB MUs chart
You know, most of these already had a low chance of happening but now the chances of DB happening at all is even lower 😭😭😭😭
image.png

Back