• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I swear if these people still believe in DB stats and lowball Kazuya....
M8 most folks have Kazuya and Co Multi-Continental-Moon Level ranges
And not to mention the last two Tekken fights were years ago
You know, theres been a lot of VS blogs lately. Theres been like 5+ different blogs lol
Here's another

M8 most folks have Kazuya and Co Multi-Continental-Moon Level ranges
And not to mention the last two Tekken fights were years ago
They should be planet level minimum at this point, not just that

Also given how most of the community buys their stuff, you cant say i cant have doubts on them on the series

Planet level ain't happening given there's not enough to support it from a feat standpoint
The shockwave clash and devil jin lasering Earth is more then enough to believe it, let alone the domain expansion stuff devil users display which is way past that
and statements can easily be argued overtime and shit
Overtime my ass, it wouldnt be a sense of urgency if they needed time for it, the above bunk on that outdated mindset anyway

The shockwave clash and devil jin lasering Earth is more then enough to believe it, let alone the domain expansion stuff devil users display which is way past that
The shockwave clash doesn't give a good idea given the angle it was shown

Devil Jin does give some credibility but one can easily mentioned it being just like it was described via life wipe than outright planet bust

The domain shit is dubious unless u ask Haruda on Twitter if the stars n such are legit
Overtime my ass, it wouldnt be a sense of urgency if they needed time for it, the above bunk on that outdated mindset anyway
Poor wording on my point there but it doesn't give points towards it being outright planet bust

The shockwave clash doesn't give a good idea given the angle it was shown
This isnt even working as a counter, the angle isnt preventing anything, the shockwave clearly extends more then Earth is big, the fight is literally above the planet taking place, not in the middle of it
Devil Jin does give some credibility but one can easily mentioned it being just like it was described via life wipe than outright planet bust
Irrelevant, life wipe here is accepted as High 6-A as a feat and thats not even counting that the planet literally becomes from blue planet to red planet and doing that is already close to Moon level
The domain shit is dubious unless u ask Haruda on Twitter if the stars n such are legit
Only thing you need proven is that they create it and its not just them transporting you in an existent one, this argument is poor regarding if real or not, if it was fake their big attacks woud affect the area they started to begin with, which is unfazed

Also i got a feat calced off site that is tier 4 and the devil users scale from that, so its more then legit
Poor wording on my point there but it doesn't give points towards it being outright planet bust
3 games and japanese exclusive content say otherwise, with Tekken 8 in particular with their wordings on it by google definition literally points to actual 5-B, also they exclipicity say Earth and planet not humanity or life, which only Jinpachi had of such

As i said, at minimum planet level, no ifs or buts

Never ask Joycap Shulk vs Lightning

damn-right-breaking-bad.gif

Dish out Shulk vs Lightning as a way to end it and let other Shulk and Lightning matchups blossom huh...

Good idea.

I'm curious how you manage to describe a 'Shulk vs Lightning' matchup, like that's a descriptor for other MUs. What would fall under it?

I don't know much about Fate, but I do know some things about Don Quixote, the one from the book. Don Quixote was a crazy man, who went on a journey across La Mancha, fighting windmills who he mistook for giants. He did so on his trusty steed Rocinante, and with his pal Sancho Panza, who he called his squire. To put it simply, it was a tale about a wacky man on a wacky journey.

Perhaps the person Alstofo is based on had similar tales? If so, maybe the connections here are how the two are loose adaptations of people of crazy stories.

I get the connection - both are optomistic and based off of literary classics of two people who are pretty much lacking common sense... with Don trying to be a hero in a city that makes Cyberpunk's world look tame in comparison and Astolfo being a bit zany and out there. Both also use lances and while Fate is well known for gender-swapping, ProjectMoon just plays around with names (such as a character named Hector being female) with Rodion, Ishmael, Don, and Ryoshu being genderswapped named for Rodion from Crime and Punishment, Don Quixote, Ishmael from Moby Dick
Same for Queequeeg and Ahab
, and Yoshihide from The Hell Screen

As a matchup- I hate it because theres literally nothing Don can do to Astolfo

Back