• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Tekken characters are too "grounded" to really manage to deal with the most powerful characters from JJK.
The most grounded it was had been Tekken 1 and Tekken 4, after these devils, angels, aliens, deities and what not pilled up on the series, along WW3 and becoming anime-esque in 7 and 8
How strong they are is inconsistent too, with DJ at his most absurd destroying a continent in his Tekken 8 ending, but he only looks this strong in that ending
Its the surface of the planet, these people remotely even look at the same endings? The shot of Earth is clearly not just a continent affected

Let alone lore and other stuff brings consistency, he clearly doesnt powerscale Tekken or fighting games for that matter, the same old mindset you cant scale these games cuz it depends on the player who plays them, when thats irrelevant and just pure gameplay, you look at lore, bios and cinematics to establish a scale
anywhere else he's stronger than everyone else, but can still lose to Hwoarang
Devil Jin nearly killed him half a year ago before their 2nd fight and it follows the point in time Jin was weakened and unable to do much against UN soldiers and had to run, needing Lars to save him

People gotta stop taking something at face value especially when there is more to it elsewhere, Hwoarang cant scale to Devil Jin, in Tekken 8 he is matched by base Jin and devil amped Jin whoops his ass, with Jin yet again nerfed since chapter 2 onward till chapter 12 is over

Might also add up more Steve matches Hwoarang in a clash of fist vs kick in their special intro, as well as Devil Jin kicking Kazuya ass and fighting Devil Kazuya, like we see the wrongs of attempting to scale him to someone he doesnt?
If we count his strength at his highest (The continent destroying thing), then he's much stronger than Sukuna physically, but Sukuna has ridiculously flexible powers and is a very good strategist, so it could be a fight that ends fast in either side, but if DJ were to be as strong as he usually is, then I don't see him winning even if his powers are at around Sukuna's level, because of how ridiculously flexible Sukuna's powers are."
saw this random post on some site
Im not familiar with JJK powers and stats, but anyone can look right now on Jin profile here and speed for the matter and tell me whether Jin loses or not, but afaik AP wise are they like what? Town level, Tekken has far higher stuff then that let alone several ways to amp, ki, rage, heat

Also i didnt add any Tekken 8 stuff to the profiles yet, so all there is present in them is before the new shit

JJK is going through a rather interesting arc right now, lol. Hakari is having an extremely difficult fight with Uraume, Choso just died, Sukuna is making binding vows left and right, Todo has an instrument for a hand, Yuji is repeatedly using Black Flashes, and Yuta copied Kenjaku's cursed energy and is now in Gojo's body. 😭
God I was about to have a heart attack thinking I was taken to the JJK thread after reading this really don't like it there

Fourth Fusion: This one is weird as ****
Screen20Shot202024-05-2120at207.png

Screen20Shot202024-05-2120at207.png

Real Steel but the robot becomes a terrorist at some point before becoming a war hero shortly afterward

Oh hey, remember when DB put out those weird Shorts clips?

Turns out, SaitamaPopeye one reached 43 million views and is now 2nd most viewed vid on channel and realistically will be #1 at this rate. Who da thunked huh.
I heard somewhere that with the way Youtube's algorithm is right now, most Shorts end up becoming more popular than the main videos on a channel.

Alright, we have had 29 (geez) Mahvel vs DeeCee fights. Its currently 15-14 in Marvel's favor.

However, how many of them are debatable/wrong? I wonder if the score would change a lot if those were changed for current standards.

Marvel vs DC Score:
15-14
Marvel W:
Rogue vs Wonder Woman
Batman vs Spider-Man
Deadpool vs Deathstroke
Iron Man vs Lex Luthor
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye
Venom vs Bane
Black Panther vs Batman
Ghost Rider vs Lobo
Winter Soldier vs Red Hood
Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen
Lex vs Doom
Batman vs Iron Man
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Antman vs Atom
Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer

DC W:
Batman vs Captain America
Flash vs Quicksilver
Hulk vs Doomsday
Thor vs Wonder Woman
Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099
Doctor Strange vs Doctor Fate
Nightwing vs Daredevil
Thanos vs Darkseid
Aquaman vs Namor
Captain Marvel vs Shazam
Miles Morales vs Static
Cable vs Booster Gold
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
Phoenix vs Raven

CableBG & StrangeFate? Others kinda make sense but CableBG is new & I recall Fate getting bit more support whats up with them?

Were there ones where DC shouldve won? RogueWW, DPDS(back in early days) I think have been contested.

Back