• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aaaahahhahaahhaahahahahahaahahaha Smash Bracket had Marth beat Meta Knight.

Without true Heroes scaling.

Aaaahahhahaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahhaahahahahahaahahaha
F--dOm0aoAA5ENJ.jpg

Aaaahahhahaahhaahahahahahaahahaha Smash Bracket had Marth beat Meta Knight.

Without true Heroes scaling.

Aaaahahhahaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahhaahahahahahaahahaha
I'm interested in the explanation of Fire Emblem characters in Smash Bracket as FE characters in Smash Bracket really have a good win record.

I'm interested in the explanation of Fire Emblem characters in Smash Bracket as FE characters in Smash Bracket really have a good win record.
Grima is big. Popstar is inconsistent in size so they only used 201 Megatons for its feat. Beating Grima is better than 201 Megatons.

I guess Meta Knight fighting someone who can destroy planets is a no go :V

I forget what Smash Bracket said about lore feats but they absolutely have shown the worst part of not using them.

Byleth vs Palutena: Byleth W
Ike vs Richter: Ike W
Lucina vs ROB: Lucina W
OG Meta Knight vs Marth: Marth L
Marth vs Meta Knight (2024): Marth W
Rosalina vs Robin: Robin W
Damn that's crazy, and correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't use FE Heroes for any of those right? Just the normal mainline games? Seeing that preview in Marth vs Meta Knight, I'm scared of seeing my GOAT getting washed next. Man should blitzing and sending him to another dimension but I fear he'll be fed to FE like everyone else.

Unless they use Heroes scaling then yeah they should be having Marth wash that bum

Damn that's crazy, and correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't use FE Heroes for any of those right? Just the normal mainline games? Seeing that preview in Marth vs Meta Knight, I'm scared of seeing my GOAT getting washed next. Man should blitzing and sending him to another dimension but I fear he'll be fed to FE like everyone else.

Unless they use Heroes scaling then yeah they should be having Marth wash that bum
https://smashbracket.fandom.com does exist

They did use FEH actually.

Dread it, run from it, Crenando will become FE fodder

Ah and yet FE characters lack the Master Sword, and nothing in fiction can even affect Ganondorf besides it 🗿

Speaking of FE Heroes do they really have no super high end speed feats? Massively Hypersonic+ is really fast and all but by the standards of 2-A? Not so much.

Ah and yet FE characters lack the Master Sword, and nothing in fiction can even affect Ganondorf besides it 🗿

Speaking of FE Heroes do they really have no super high end speed feats? Massively Hypersonic+ is really fast and all but by the standards of 2-A? Not so much.
Kid named deku nuts

They’re going to be upgraded to MFTL+/Immeasurable once I get off my ass once the CRT is made

Smash Bracket only uses characters available in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate right?
If true at leat the scope of madness is limited.

Back