• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna be while, how about DB statistics? Using DB's own words & I guess Blogs too, what are strongest characters in DB outside of Marvel & DC?

Unicron, Bill, Discord, The Doctor, Dragonborn & DB Heroes and Archie Sonic characters are on top, who else gets to infinite multiverse levels? Technically since they didnt differentiate universe/multiverse destruction from spacetime destruction, technically Hercules & Wukong are busted too with Infinite strength.

You know for as infamous as the name of Lovecraft's cat is, and make it no mistake it's a very egregious example of Lovecraft's less then desirable views on the world, I don't think it's the weirdest thing Lovecraft has ever done.

He once wrote a story where, as a plot point in the plot, one of the main characters becomes gradually insane from AIR CONDITIONING OF ALL THINGS. Of course there's more to the tale then that, but I think the fact that Lovecraft wrote in a scene where someone goes mad from air conditioning should clue you all in on the kind of person he was in life: Very sheltered and being genuine afraid of anything and everything that was out of his comfort zone.

He once wrote a story where, as a plot point in the plot, one of the main characters becomes gradually insane from AIR CONDITIONING OF ALL THINGS.
Air conditioning that has madness manipulation? probably needs a filter change or clean that's all...
Unicron, Bill, Discord, The Doctor, Dragonborn & DB Heroes and Archie Sonic characters are on top, who else gets to infinite multiverse levels? Technically since they didnt differentiate universe/multiverse destruction from spacetime destruction, technically Hercules & Wukong are busted too with Infinite strength.
Perhaps Syndrome from the Incredibles was right? (just replace super with infinite).

Just finished Demon Slayer Season 4 Swordsmith Village Arc, and damn—I think I am starting to prefer Muzan as Kars’ matchup over Meruem. Sure, it’s a lot less debatable but it’s so much more thematic and their powers and abilities interact better.

Also it makes the Tanjojo episode worse in hindsight because of how much of a disservice it did to Tanjiro trying to avoid manga spoilers. It definitely hurt the episode overall in the end.
Though wasn't Tanjiro screwed either way because Jonathan is too fast and Hamon can bypass durability?

You know for as infamous as the name of Lovecraft's cat is, and make it no mistake it's a very egregious example of Lovecraft's less then desirable views on the world, I don't think it's the weirdest thing Lovecraft has ever done.

He once wrote a story where, as a plot point in the plot, one of the main characters becomes gradually insane from AIR CONDITIONING OF ALL THINGS. Of course there's more to the tale then that, but I think the fact that Lovecraft wrote in a scene where someone goes mad from air conditioning should clue you all in on the kind of person he was in life: Very sheltered and being genuine afraid of anything and everything that was out of his comfort zone.
And I was thinking that a dude freaking out over a cat in Edgar Allan Poe's tales was overreacting

Though wasn't Tanjiro screwed either way because Jonathan is too fast and Hamon can bypass durability?
No, I completely agree with Jonathan winning (even if scaling him to Part 3 DIO is a bit contentious)! I mean the analysis of Tanjiro and Demon Slayer as a whole suffers from incompleteness. They should’ve just said “fvck it” put a major spoiler warning and went deep into his feats and characterization to highlight his similarities with JoJo.

And I was thinking that a dude freaking out over a cat in Edgar Allan Poe's tales was overreacting
That's not the weirdest thing about Lovecraft, did you ever want to know why a lot of his monsters and entities are based off things like the sea, fish, or have some sort of aquatic attributes to them?

He absolutely loathed and despised fish and the sea, even citing once to a friend that he both hated and feared the oceans

Artist: endomentendo
PEAK_IS_FINISHED.png

I am getting tired of Fire emblem winning so many times in Smash Bracket. They already beated my waifus like 3 times. Pain.
2 things
  • Apparently the rules that Smash Bracket uses greatly favor RPGs (or that seems to be the general opinion)
  • In this case they did not finish the investigation, here I transcribe the comment:
    "Hey all! I hope you enjoy this video. This is one that almost did not end up making it through production and being released. Fortunately, we were able to pull things together and get it to you. That being said, due to logistical issues, we were not able to line up the winners of the animation with the research in time. So the version of the animation you watch may or may not necessarily represent what we believe would be the most accurate outcome.
    So I hope you can just kick back and enjoy the animation for fun regardless of debate! "

That said, I don't see a way for Marth to win his fight against Meta Knight.

No, I completely agree with Jonathan winning (even if scaling him to Part 3 DIO is a bit contentious)! I mean the analysis of Tanjiro and Demon Slayer as a whole suffers from incompleteness. They should’ve just said “fvck it” put a major spoiler warning and went deep into his feats and characterization to highlight his similarities with JoJo.
Ah I getcha. Kinda agree on that one

2 things
  • Apparently the rules that Smash Bracket uses greatly favor RPGs (or that seems to be the general opinion)
  • In this case they did not finish the investigation, here I transcribe the comment:
    "Hey all! I hope you enjoy this video. This is one that almost did not end up making it through production and being released. Fortunately, we were able to pull things together and get it to you. That being said, due to logistical issues, we were not able to line up the winners of the animation with the research in time. So the version of the animation you watch may or may not necessarily represent what we believe would be the most accurate outcome.
    So I hope you can just kick back and enjoy the animation for fun regardless of debate! "

That said, I don't see a way for Marth to win his fight against Meta Knight.
I already knew that. Despite that, I am still salty.

Back