• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dang, why Guts is in there?
Lame *************
7e3d3d0bec4760ee220b0887965c3f92.jpg

Like, if y'all actively dislike Guts's backstory more than the rest, that's fine. People will make fun of that, but you're allowed to vote that way.

This is a community voting, so its perfectly fine for fans to beef with each other. Start an agenda war! If you want Jean Grey to win, get on the streets and start yelling at kids!

Like, if y'all actively dislike Guts's backstory more than the rest, that's fine. People will make fun of that, but you're allowed to vote that way.
Oh, shit, I thought it was a "who do you like more" poll, or just a "who would win" y'all found on a random site, didn't know it was one of yours, I would've voted different if I saw that. My apologies.

You know fellas, I've been thinking about this for a couple days after doing research and what's to be said will get me crucified, but I got to be honest: I think that all things considering, Bugs Bunny could (keep this word in mind) end up being in the top five strongest combatants in Death Battle's history when the day comes that he fights Mickey Mouse in a new season.

I don't know why I believe this but I think through a combination of arguing that Bugs is comparable to or even greater to DC Heralds (I'll give anyone my reasons for this should they wish to hear it), his absolutely absurd Toon Force, and the wank DB could pull out their asses involving Looney Tunes' higher ends through crossovers or interpretation is why I personally think that there is potential in Death Battle making him one of the most OP characters in their show's history. Mind you this is just speculation and Death Battle's scaling and standards usually change after a certain period of time, but I've seen some of the high ends of Looney Tunes and I wouldn't be surprised if Bugs ends up being greater then the likes of Galactus or Jean Gray or Raven or Superman in DB's perspective.
I have immense doubts they’ll have Bugs rival where high end DC is right now. DCs like, several layers above infinite dimensions / outer rn on DB, unless they directly scale Bugs to DC or whatever I don’t see him being close to that.

Reminder to those that have voted for Guts that you're saying that almost the entirety The Golden Age arc of Berserk deserves to be in 21st place on this list. I just want to make this clear because you guys already voted that Unicron and Courage have weaker backstories than Makima

I have immense doubts they’ll have Bugs rival where high end DC is right now. DCs like, several layers above infinite dimensions / outer rn on DB, unless they directly scale Bugs to DC or whatever I don’t see him being close to that.
I was halfway asleep when I made that comment last night so I wasn't thinking too much while typing that. Perhaps it is a stretch to assume that Bugs will be explicitly equal to DC's higher ends....but given DB's tendency to wank Toon Force (I mean look at how treated SpongeBob during his episode, and Bugs is an objectively more insane Toon Force user) and some of the higher ends for Looney Tunes you can put it at then I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Bugs does get directly compared to DC or at least is put at an incredibly high power level.

But regardless of where DB puts him at, he still beats Goku and that's all that matters

I think Strange Visitor Superman would be the strongest version of Superman if we scale all Mxy's as the same guy.
God I remember when SV Superman use to have a profile right here on the wiki, back when 5-D was classified as High 2-A and 6-D was Low 1-C, until it got deleted due to not having enough appearances to justify a profile which I think, and pardon my language, is complete ******* bullshit because we shouldn't based off the credence of a profile off how many times a character appeared but if their feats and scaling is legitimate. I mean I've seen characters on here that don't even have dialogue or physically appear in the series they're from yet they get profiles while comics don't...it's double standards, i tell ya

God I remember when SV Superman use to have a profile right here on the wiki, back when 5-D was classified as High 2-A and 6-D was Low 1-C, until it got deleted due to not having enough appearances to justify a profile which I think, and pardon my language, is complete ******* bullshit because we shouldn't based off the credence of a profile off how many times a character appeared but if their feats and scaling is legitimate. I mean I've seen characters on here that don't even have dialogue or physically appear in the series they're from yet they get profiles while comics don't...it's double standards, i tell ya
I'll give him back a profile one day. Even without Mxy scaling, the guy is Low 2-C bare minimum

I was halfway asleep when I made that comment last night so I wasn't thinking too much while typing that. Perhaps it is a stretch to assume that Bugs will be explicitly equal to DC's higher ends....but given DB's tendency to wank Toon Force (I mean look at how treated SpongeBob during his episode, and Bugs is an objectively more insane Toon Force user) and some of the higher ends for Looney Tunes you can put it at then I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Bugs does get directly compared to DC or at least is put at an incredibly high power level.

But regardless of where DB puts him at, he still beats Goku and that's all that matters
This wouldn't really surprise me. Bugs Bunny has been around since the 40's, AND he's a cartoon. Can you imagine not only the amount of content that Death Battle will have to research, but how much Looney Toons memorabilia has been lost and forgotten to time?

This wouldn't really surprise me. Bugs Bunny has been around since the 40's, AND he's a cartoon. Can you imagine not only the amount of content that Death Battle will have to research, but how much Looney Toons memorabilia has been lost and forgotten to time?
I'm sure there's things of note. But on this note, did you know that there's an officially licensed Tom and Jerry gacha game that's also a shockingly popular esport with a dedicated fanbase and cash pools in Asian countries?

Yes....it exists.

I'm sure there's things of note. But on this note, did you know that there's an officially licensed Tom and Jerry gacha game that's also a shockingly popular esport with a dedicated fanbase and cash pools in Asian countries?

Yes....it exists.
Iirc this game also has Sun Wukong Tom.
It's over Wile E bros.

Iirc this game also has Sun Wukong Tom.
It's over Wile E bros.
https://starshasdiscord.blogspot.com/2023/12/extinction-event-tom-character-blog.html?m=1

I mean there is this blog that was linked on here, like, a few months ago that makes Tom out to be a Uni to Multi+ Toon god that's comparable to Bugs Bunny and other sorts of crazy shit.
TFW when a cat who's main archnemesis is a mouse can very arguably solo the entire HST....god cartoons are just wonderful that way, aren't they?

https://starshasdiscord.blogspot.com/2023/12/extinction-event-tom-character-blog.html?m=1

I mean there is this blog that was linked on here, like, a few months ago that makes Tom out to be a Uni to Multi+ Toon god that's comparable to Bugs Bunny and other sorts of crazy shit.
TFW when a cat who's main archnemesis is a mouse can very arguably solo the entire HST....god cartoons are just wonderful that way, aren't they?
That blog is where I remembered Wukong Tom from lol. Us Toon Force Bros stay winning 😤

Back