• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Denji could just eat Sukuna and erase his powers from existence. Seriously, though, he kinda blitzes.
They gave Gojo the stat advantage against Makima, and seeing how current Sukana is>>>>>>> any form of Gojo and he has the dismantle that cut through Gojo's infinity, I'll put my money on Yuji/Sukana. I do see some arguments for Denji though

Matchup for Greninja
Greninja vs Jiraiya has been rolling in my head, I really don't know why,
I think because Greninja is a ninja frog, while Jiraiya is a ninja who can summon frogs.
Is it a common matchup? What would it be like?

Matchup for Greninja
Greninja vs Jiraiya has been rolling in my head, I really don't know why,
I think because Greninja is a ninja frog, while Jiraiya is a ninja who can summon frogs.
Is it a common matchup? What would it be like?
Not as popular as Greninja vs Espio.

They gave Gojo the stat advantage against Makima, and seeing how current Sukana is>>>>>>> any form of Gojo and he has the dismantle that cut through Gojo's infinity, I'll put my money on Yuji/Sukana. I do see some arguments for Denji though
Denji/Chainsaw Devil's main gimmick is conceptual existence erasure, where the concept of something in the Chainsaw Man verse would be erased if a devil specifically embodying and spreading the same concept is being eaten by Denji/Chainsaw Devil.

But... Denji/Chainsaw Devil needs to beat Yuji Itadori and Sukuna first before erasing them out. Given how Gojo vs Makima turns out and how JJK has a recent relativistic feat... Nah.

Another argument against Yuji would be how high Yuji Itadori actually downscale from Satoru Gojo. Well likely at some point Yuji would be fighting against Sukuna and by then it would be perfect timing to realize and air this episode.

Anyway their different arsenal would make Yuji vs Denji different from Gojo vs Makima while bring just as popular.

Denji/Chainsaw Devil's main gimmick is conceptual existence erasure, where the concept of something in the Chainsaw Man verse would be erased if a devil specifically embodying and spreading the same concept is being eaten by Denji/Chainsaw Devil.
i could unironically see the death being sukuna getting his toe nibbled on while he's acting confident and just getting conceptually nuked

Ok
Hear me out
dge7yb0-0a380328-1aa0-4153-8f20-22fcd0e68935.png

I got curious now, time to math up Incineroar vs King. Ill use VSW profiles, no TMs or Egg moves and High 6-A for King I guess? Or Heihachi's stats from last time.

Incin is I guess in High 7-A range but profile lacks stats so I guess close enough to Eternatus' 3.6 Gigatons? FTL was calced at 1.17 x FTL, not too big.

King is High 6-A so at min. 4.4 Petatons, but DB wise at least 8 Gigatons. Speed wise in DB 4% but possibly 19% SoL? Probably not getting 10x Devin Kazuya speed scaling.

Now, how much does Incin buff & debuff? Older gen movesets do allow him to debuff King's AP as well. So that is 4x for Incin's AP, 1/4 x for King's AP & Speed, also Burn halves King so 1/2x, crits can gives 1.5x for Incin, and Blaze ability can give 1.5x for Incin's Fire moves. But King can likely be 2x stronger due to Fighting type moves.

Sooo overall its:

9x boost for Incin's AP, 0.25x debuff for King's AP & speed.
Best Incin is 32,4 Gigatons, 1.17x SoL
Worst debuffed King is 2 Gigatons, 0.01 x SoL
Best debuffed King is 1.1 Petatons, 0.0475 x SoL

Low balled King loses with debuffs, but High 6-A King massively AP stomps. Speed might not help since most Incin moves are physical. Tbh, low 6-B King would still AP stomp too. Incin also needs to use his debuffs and buff himself so its not instant. Burn chances are 10% per fire move hit and crits are 1/24. Incin's moves can recoil to hurt himself too, or get confused.

If Low 6-B King or beyond is valid, King just wins then?
Actually, thanks to Gardevoid and Lanturn, there's a chnce for Incineroar being able to scale to 6-B.

So if that's the case, the Heel Pokemon can outlast Juguar stepping champion with speed and versatility

Auto correct
Ok then, Yuji VS Dennis would be a stomp according to our profiles:

Back