• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Current profiles has Yuji do the outstatting. Also how does soul hax not work on Denji? soul hax doesn't even exist on his verse currently.

Yuji still progressing doesn't really matter since Denji is very static with his growth
I forgot Denji got downgraded.

Also Yuji's soul hax is very specific. It's not some regular soul hax he can use against other characters.

Power Trip is TM move for Incin. Bulk Up us at max x4 multiplier.

Hmm how high is King in Tekken? 6-B range too? What special moves does he have?

Does DB count Egg moves? Dont you need specific parents to get those moves.

Also its pure gameplay and has no real feats to get Incin to Tier 6-B instead of just Bulk Up multiplier.

dguqk99-1fdcc248-38a4-4a2f-b0a3-47e41b15f06a.png
dguudwi-0c84e5d0-46ff-4584-bad6-795444db7978.png

I got curious now, time to math up Incineroar vs King. Ill use VSW profiles, no TMs or Egg moves and High 6-A for King I guess? Or Heihachi's stats from last time.

Incin is I guess in High 7-A range but profile lacks stats so I guess close enough to Eternatus' 3.6 Gigatons? FTL was calced at 1.17 x FTL, not too big.

King is High 6-A so at min. 4.4 Petatons, but DB wise at least 8 Gigatons. Speed wise in DB 4% but possibly 19% SoL? Probably not getting 10x Devin Kazuya speed scaling.

Now, how much does Incin buff & debuff? Older gen movesets do allow him to debuff King's AP as well. So that is 4x for Incin's AP, 1/4 x for King's AP & Speed, also Burn halves King so 1/2x, crits can gives 1.5x for Incin, and Blaze ability can give 1.5x for Incin's Fire moves. But King can likely be 2x stronger due to Fighting type moves.

Sooo overall its:

9x boost for Incin's AP, 0.25x debuff for King's AP & speed.
Best Incin is 32,4 Gigatons, 1.17x SoL
Worst debuffed King is 2 Gigatons, 0.01 x SoL
Best debuffed King is 1.1 Petatons, 0.0475 x SoL

Low balled King loses with debuffs, but High 6-A King massively AP stomps. Speed might not help since most Incin moves are physical. Tbh, low 6-B King would still AP stomp too. Incin also needs to use his debuffs and buff himself so its not instant. Burn chances are 10% per fire move hit and crits are 1/24. Incin's moves can recoil to hurt himself too, or get confused.

If Low 6-B King or beyond is valid, King just wins then?

I got curious now, time to math up Incineroar vs King. Ill use VSW profiles, no TMs or Egg moves and High 6-A for King I guess? Or Heihachi's stats from last time.

Incin is I guess in High 7-A range but profile lacks stats so I guess close enough to Eternatus' 3.6 Gigatons? FTL was calced at 1.17 x FTL, not too big.

King is High 6-A so at min. 4.4 Petatons, but DB wise at least 8 Gigatons. Speed wise in DB 4% but possibly 19% SoL? Probably not getting 10x Devin Kazuya speed scaling.

Now, how much does Incin buff & debuff? Older gen movesets do allow him to debuff King's AP as well. So that is 4x for Incin's AP, 1/4 x for King's AP & Speed, also Burn halves King so 1/2x, crits can gives 1.5x for Incin, and Blaze ability can give 1.5x for Incin's Fire moves. But King can likely be 2x stronger due to Fighting type moves.

Sooo overall its:

9x boost for Incin's AP, 0.25x debuff for King's AP & speed.
Best Incin is 32,4 Gigatons, 1.17x SoL
Worst debuffed King is 2 Gigatons, 0.01 x SoL
Best debuffed King is 1.1 Petatons, 0.0475 x SoL

Low balled King loses with debuffs, but High 6-A King massively AP stomps. Speed might not help since most Incin moves are physical. Tbh, low 6-B King would still AP stomp too. Incin also needs to use his debuffs and buff himself so its not instant. Burn chances are 10% per fire move hit and crits are 1/24. Incin's moves can recoil to hurt himself too, or get confused.

If Low 6-B King or beyond is valid, King just wins then?
King would scale to Jinpachi High 6-A statements, as he is a high tier too, which is like the hundreds of petatons for life wipe power

Lowest you can lowball King is like the black box with Jinpachi T5 DR storms which they got into 45 gigatons, about half into 6-C

If you are to use all that is laid out by the series, Jack 4 would scale already into 6-C stuff

Gun Jack (which a better calc with the location it blasted bumping it into hundreds of megatons or 7-A) losing to the Tekken Force, small group if going by official art, they have lore that they surpass the whole world in this war, which gets them at like 6-C (here tho it would be High 7-A), Jack 4 has to be past that level

Jack 5 is like hundreds of times above a Jack 4 cuz they literally sent after Jin in a beat them up mode adventure before the tournament that many Jack 4s at the end of it, and got their ass beat, Jack 4s get one shot even by mid tiers, Jack 5 does better, not getting one shot by a mid tiers, but can still get ass kicked, High 6-C by earlier stated

Zaibatsu makes their own Jack for country destruction, which Tekken 8 further supports by Kazuya saying countries are wiped if they lose in the tournament and Raven reports on that too, so Low 6-B at the lowest for such, Jack 6 is sent to handle on that matter, if you actually take his tag 2 feat at the value a meteor = to dino one, which is stated, that is 6-B+

Then we get to King being shown to fight Jack 7 in T7 and in T8 fight squads of them in chaapter 10 along G Corp soldiers

Can argue Jack 8 scaling for King as well, given he went down easy against a tag team from the new high tiers, with T8 scaling

Just gonna dump some of my most wanted DB episodes:
  • King vs Incineroar
  • Sly vs Lupin III
  • Darkmatter vs the worst Zelda character Vaati
  • Terra vs Robin
  • Simon Belmont vs Ryu Hayabusa
  • Bowser vs Dedede / Eggman (While Eggman is more likely I've always preferred Dedede as Bowser's opponent)
  • Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
  • Kratos vs Dante / Asura
  • Majora vs Nightmare

I have never heard of that MU, what's their connection?
Pretty basic connections all things considered, part of a long lasting bloodline that also passes down their legendary weapon (Vampire Killer and Dragon Sword) used against evil monsters. Mostly just think it'd be a cool ass fight, think they'd bounce off well against each other and while not many the connections are decent enough.

Heroes in hard as frig classic nintendo games?
Yeah that too

Back