• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A talking triangle taking me on (that’s acute!)

latest
latest

Like, as poster boy for Archie Sonic itself, ASonic has more abilities and cracked up feats and him vs Flash is cool, so him getting in fine.

Archie Knux has actually different endgame via Green Knuckles, Enerjak, Chaos Force shit, so he would be quite different enough.

Archie Tails really doesnt have too much to him, sorry. Even Titan Tails is kinda unusable practically. What would ATails even offer Game Tails couldnt?
Wider range of abilities than Game Tails (honestly Luigi vs Tails had very good usage of his power ups in its fight, a new Game Tails appearance wouldn't have much new to offer asides from Wisp shenanigans), more frequent and relevant use of his super forms, so something different could be nice), an entirely different story arc to what's in the games, multiple different super forms, and reasonably Titan Tails could kick in in order to prevent Tails' death iirc. I don't recall Tails ever being deconfirmed as the strongest character in Archie though, I'm pretty sure TT still holds that honor?

There's honestly still so much to go over with in Archie related to its plot as well as the characters' powersets that haven't even been slightly touched on in FlashSonic or TrunksSilver.

I don't recall Tails ever being deconfirmed as the strongest character in Archie though, I'm pretty sure TT still holds that honor?
Oh right, you werent around when we did that song and dance. So this is a thing now apparently.

He is 8D, beating everyone else's 7D.

I KNEEL DEADLINE SAMA

given Pit isn't relevant and haven't gone anything new in years
That's not true they're gonna release Kid Icarus Uprising HD for the switch any day now

afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Could've sworn Pit was 4-A.
Was 4-A like 3 years ago but it was for goofy reasons so we downgraded the verse to High 6-B, although there's an argument for 5-A that I might plan on bringing up at some point.

Last edited:
We are not actually going to be stuck with infinite/immeasurable speed DBS in DB, no way right?
infnite/immearsurable scaling is among the dumbest shit in modern vs
MLP getting a massive cosmology buff only for it to not matter against Sonic or Moro because of bullshit evidently for the same would be my 13th reason why.

I have been waiting FOREVER for someone to commission this MU because Death (Puss in Boots) vs Kindred (League of Legends) is genuinely the episode I want to see happen.

It's a perfect example of how an MU doesn't need to have a bible's worth of connections to sell the audience on a good episode. All you need to know is that both characters are the embodiments of death in their universe, both and one of them are wolves, and they're known to act as relentless predators which hunt down their prey until they inevitably win and get their dues to get that Kindred vs Death would be a great episode. And given the universal praise The Last Wish, on top of LoL's long standing popularity, it would be easy for the episode to get a lot of clicks

Back