• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Agk was carried by Esdeath and even took some degree Leone and Akame the rest were too one dimensional and just there for shock value at times
I think Mine and Tatsumi were decent but yeah.

Honestly, why was it called Akame Ga Kill when the show focuses way more on Tatsumi and arguably Mine

Besides gore and shock value, I didnt find AGK to be that bad. Generic sure. Didnt mind Tatsumi & Mine.

...But for DB MUs, Akame is basically only one left and even then DB Team cuckadoodled her and specifically ******* on AGK lol
(Joking) Death Battle: Put Akame into Death Battle and make her die to Katana.

Or sacrifice Seryu to Akainu.
Or Tatsumi to mass-produced light novel protagonists.
Or even... Leone to Yang with some wank here and there.

(Joking) Death Battle: Put Akame into Death Battle and make her die to Katana.

Or sacrifice Seryu to Akainu.
Or Tatsumi to mass-produced light novel protagonists.
Or even... Leone to Yang with some wank here and there.
There not doing any of those

Liam knew its a stomp and asked for other options, plus didnt they say in a cast Kazuya stomps too?

Iori is the only alternative good enough, the first kof rep debutting there, plus closest option too
Time to promote this. Again.

Removing Albert Wesker by having him fight Liquid Snake, Kazuya Mishima would be able to concentrate at Iori Yagami.

P.S. How do you enjoy this

Compared to this?

Bruh ain’t you a fate fan? You ain’t got no leg to stand on for boring
donowall-ignore.gif

Liam knew its a stomp and asked for other options, plus didnt they say in a cast Kazuya stomps too?

Iori is the only alternative good enough, the first kof rep debutting there, plus closest option too
It was said in 2021 and remember in a ballot banter they talked about doing it so its not out the question

Realistically other most popular Kazuya MU might be Green Goblin so Id rather be ok with Wesker V:
I dont want them to pull a shadow vs ryuko, if they did Heihachi vs Geese and Jin vs Ryu, its not hard to pull another fight like that

Also Wesker besides dead by daylight unless im not aware, had nothing new for himself in years, plus they have other resident evil characters they didnt use yet, like Nemesis as an example

Also with Tekken 8, how you even make it work as a fight and have it fair

they did Heihachi vs Geese and Jin vs Ryu, its not hard to pull another fight like that
Heihachi vs Geese didn't exactly did well in terms of numbers and Ryu vs Jin featured a big name like Ryu
Not saying Iori vs Kazuya is bad but it's not something that gonna get numbers especially when KOF popularity wise in the west ain't something to write home about
Also Wesker besides dead by daylight unless im not aware, had nothing new for himself in years, plus they have other resident evil characters they didnt use yet, like Nemesis as an example
Nemesis you can make an argument but if we're talking fighting game related wise Wesker vs Kazuya Def up there in terms of requests especially when RE is a lot more popular than before and Tekken 8 gonna be coming out this month

Also with Tekken 8, how you even make it work as a fight and have it fair
While I funny enough don't think it's impossible to make it work fight wise it do feel like eh I can't see how it gets what ya want with Kazuya transformations and such cause ya asking this
uroboros_wesker_by_brave_king_shishio_d9v066e-fullview.jpg
to play off this
17048326980048629951117006057794.jpg
dgkix2e-2035ccae-643b-4797-8632-d85a2f28ed8f.jpg

Back