• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
godzilla-vs-superman-v0-0ckrlq0wdx1c1.jpg

I got the third issue, damn Godzilla literally cooked Superman, he's straight up dead.
top-20-least-favorite-characters-of-all-time-ama-v0-kl96pfx41b9c1.png

Hold on I got a few more:

pelea-dark-knight-returns-batman-superman.jpg

Hero-Envy-superman%2Bvs%2Bhe-man9c.jpg

main-qimg-254b59266d704e84605213f60fdbb2da-lq
Still, you gotta admit it's weird.

If I had a nickel for every time He-Man killed Superman, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice. Nu52 is technically an evil clone, but my point still stands. Superman gets folded in crossovers, and it's hilarious.
the-punisher.gif

Superman when he has to fight someone but he realizes they’re from another series

So what are some breakout media of 2023 which could be eligible for future Death Battles?

Baldurs' Gate 3
Lethal Company (Employee vs Imposter would be significantly fairer and fun than Fall Guys)
Hi Fi Rush
Frieren at the Funeral

Last edited:
Hey, how would you guys feel if Shinji Ikari vs Eren Yeager happened
Planet Level vs City Level
Yeah but it’s still a possible MU, unlikely sure
But it hasn't happened.
Love how Omni-Man vs Homelander has been called a "typical stompu and spiteful matchup" and in this matchup theoretically Homelander has two advantages that can constitute one winning condition.

And obviously Eren Yeager vs Shinji Ikari (with EVA-01) has arguably a bigger AP gap.

Oh

Happy 2024
top.jpg
To celebrate and to introduce Kagurabachi to the Death Battle animators:

Someone has found 3D models for Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi).
One step closer towards bringing Kagurabachi to Death Battle - or just any other fan made animation.

So what are some breakout media of 2023 which could be eligible for future Death Battles?

Baldurs' Gate 3
Lethal Company (Employee vs Imposter would be significantly fairer and fun than Fall Guys)
Hi Fi Rush
Frieren at the Funeral
  1. I've been living under a rock during the hype of BG3, so I wouldn't know
  2. I think Deep Rock Galactic would be a good MU for Lethal Company due to their similarities
  3. Chai should fight Eddie Riggs from Brütal Legends
  4. I've never seen the anime, I wouldn't know

1. I've been living under a rock during the hype of BG3, so I wouldn't know
  2. I think Deep Rock Galactic would be a good MU for Lethal Company due to their similarities
  3. Chai should fight Eddie Riggs from Brütal Legends
  4. I've never seen the anime, I wouldn't know
  1. I've been living under a rock during the hype of BG3, so I wouldn't know.
  2. I do not know much about Lethal Company so I will not comment for now.
  3. Too bad Hi-Fi Rush has missed the best chance to introduce to Death Battle. Chai vs Scott Pilgrim or Kat (Gravity Rush) still works somehow.
  4. Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End) - Let's say: this is Shogakukan peak fiction and is popular in Asia (including Japan). And we all know peak fiction character deserves a duel with another peak fiction character (Yes Chihiro Rokuhira vs Frieren would be Gojo vs Makima level hype and profit making mark my words)
    And yes since they have existing (fan) 3D models so it is two steps easier for Death Battle animators to realise them. Also Luis Cruz always wants to bring Kagurabachi into Death Battle and I am giving him ideas.
    Or Frieren could fight any other elf magicians or old age magicians or other powerful magicians... Which will do but why waste this material when she can face her peak?

Last edited:
Back