• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The subs has curse words which for Goku and Frieza seems weird to have them say
From my understanding I think it's technically correct. Like from what I understand the Japanese language doesn't really have swear words in the same way that English does but instead relies on context, tone and cadence. Like you could say the word stupid in japanese but if you scream it it would probably be closer to saying the r-word in English. So technically it isn't a wrong translation to translate 2 guys beating the shit out of each other and yelling at each other with swear words since there is an argument to be made that such activity would be accurate but still it is kinda odd.

There's also the whole thing with speech patterns and all. You can say "you" and "I" in many ways with varying degrees of politness for example. So my guess is that since both Frieza and Goku hate each others' guts and are absolutely enraged at each other, they pretty much are saying the simplest things in the crudest way possible and the only way to really communicate that outside of Japanese is with swearing.

top-20-least-favorite-characters-of-all-time-ama-v0-9yuyd4rx3b9c1.png

Scarlet King is fanfic level

Last edited:

Man this MU is ass
To be entirely honest... This matchup is more contrast than close connections.

Based fanfiction L
top-20-least-favorite-characters-of-all-time-ama-v0-9yuyd4rx3b9c1.png

Scarlet King is fanfic level
There are arguments Scarlet King only wins with CN extended canon - OG Scarlet King and EN extended canon may actually lose to Composite Superman.

Imagine this with Doomsday vs SCP-682 get aired and we have Superman winning over Scarlet King but Doomsday losing to SCP-682. How would ACGN fans react?

Anyway this really showcase how Composite Superman is beyond fan fiction.
"Superman: World made of cardboard... Alright! I'll show you just how powerful I really am!"

TBH one can always create a verse with a character far stronger than Composite Superman, and SCP Foundation is not the only verse.

To be entirely honest... This matchup is more contrast than close connections.

There are arguments Scarlet King only wins with CN extended canon - OG Scarlet King and EN extended canon may actually lose to Composite Superman.

Imagine this with Doomsday vs SCP-682 get aired and we have Superman winning over Scarlet King but Doomsday losing to SCP-682. How would ACGN fans react?

Anyway this really showcase how Composite Superman is beyond fan fiction.
"Superman: World made of cardboard... Alright! I'll show you just how powerful I really am!"

TBH one can always create a verse with a character far stronger than Composite Superman, and SCP Foundation is not the only verse.
The hatred now gets properly fanned:

Does beyblade has cosmic level feats?
According to this site, yes.

I hope we get a persona match next season lol

It's probably either Kira vs Adachi or Joker vs Giorno. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they did Makoto vs Neku or Aigis vs Noel because of Persona 3 reload
What if it's Chie vs Mako? That one was requested for awhile.

I hope we get a persona match next season lol

It's probably either Kira vs Adachi or Joker vs Giorno. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they did Makoto vs Neku or Aigis vs Noel because of Persona 3 reload

Ya boi Joycap got plenty of XenoSona MUs where that came from:

chaos_Yeshua_vs_Makoto_Yuki.png

Lanz_vs_Junpei_Iori_-_Readjusted_2023.png

Malos_vs_Takaya_Sakaki.png

Taion_vs_Yusuke_Kitagawa.png

Mio_vs_Yoshizawa.png

Shion_Uzuki_vs_Takuto_Maruki.png

Billy_Lee_Black_vs_Zenkichi_Hasegawa.png

Some guy on DB reddit thougth Nolan would be Gojo cause infinity could be bypassed by stats and that he has better "hax"😭😭
This shit ain't Dragonball bruh what is he cooking, also
Is Invincible verse having infinite speed or even immeasurable speed like Barry Allen or Wally West or Archie Sonic?
Nolan having hax
Lmfao
What were they thinking? By scaling from Atom Eve IG?

It will be Joker VS Giorno, mark my words
Do not undersell Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi yet.

Back