• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Happy 2024 yall, except for those still behind EST

On the topic of Chihiro from Kagurabachi, does he have any scaling?
Scales above Madoka/"Invincible" (which has wall+ to small building level Daruma shaped bombs which explodes at TNT explosion speeds - hypersonic speed), tanks an electric shock which threatens to kill all citizens in a city (and vaporises a crater calculated to be at least large building level - similar to the level of base Frieren), stronger than one "Anti Kuregumo Elite Squad" sorcerer who can create a small hill and hurl several reasonably big platform up "2km from the ocean" in the air (city block)... Lightning intercepting... (MHS speed to MHS+ speed) Yeah. (Surprisingly matching the stats of Frieren) This is it for a new manga rising in popularity so fast which has just 16 chapters.

Last edited:
Wait, Copying powers... monsters by science...

Does Cell have much to do with Temporal concepts? I might have an idea...
Nope
Tbf, an OPM x DBZ fight that wouldnt be so stompy doesnt hurt to have, especially when most other options is comic book capeshit
Pretty much
With toeiland stuff Cell vs Garou with cosmic form is debatable
Super Skrull stomps cell with ease just by scaling to Thor and whatnot

Cell actually has few decent MUs but they are all stomps. I still think thematically Super Skrull & Amazo fit the "uses powers of multiple characters" but nowadays those two just get the stupid comics scaling so there is no point. Also comics overuse and whatnot. No one gives a shit about comics Amazo & I think Secret Invasion didnt help Skrulls.

Reversely, Meruem is also fitting for Cell but its too stompy in other way. Even Megatron had antimatter, Meruem just dies.

All other popular choices use "evil copy" theme but that seems kinda not good. Metal Sonic, Dark Samus, Omega... Meh

Zygarde is a meme.

Thats why maybe "lab created monster" angle could maybe bring a new angle. Tho Garou having some other themes is an option too.

...and yeah Cell doesnt have temporal concept, tho he did appear by using a time machine funny enough.

Cell actually has few decent MUs but they are all stomps. I still think thematically Super Skrull & Amazo fit the "uses powers of multiple characters" but nowadays those two just get the stupid comics scaling so there is no point. Also comics overuse and whatnot. No one gives a shit about comics Amazo & I think Secret Invasion didnt help Skrulls.

Reversely, Meruem is also fitting for Cell but its too stompy in other way. Even Megatron had antimatter, Meruem just dies.

All other popular choices use "evil copy" theme but that seems kinda not good. Metal Sonic, Dark Samus, Omega... Meh

Zygarde is a meme.

Thats why maybe "lab created monster" angle could maybe bring a new angle. Tho Garou having some other themes is an option too.

...and yeah Cell doesnt have temporal concept, tho he did appear by using a time machine funny enough.
This bout sums it up

Cell options spread is so all over the place that ya can't really find THE one for him

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Back