• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Comments that i find about Outerversal TF:

"
Optimus defeated Regenesis Shockwave, who could combine an infinite amount of universes into one singularity. The standard universe in TF comics is 17 Dimensions.

Defeated Shockwave who could destroy the concept of death.

Parts of Steel Optimus defeated Lovecraftian elder gods who were invading all planes of existence, which were an infinite amount.

Defeated Unicron, who transcended the Ravengers, who were metafictional. This can arguably give Optimus some form of Fictional Transcendance, since Metafiction includes the author, who is nonfiction.

Defeated Unicron in his conceptual form, which transcends the concept of physical being. To clarify, Unicron transcend the concept of being physical, not the concept of physical beings. If you are physical, Unicrons automatically transcends you.on a conceptual level. Unicron is also regarded as the concept of Evil.

Optimus can be comfortably scaled to Hyper, but argued to Outer. Megatron can be scaled relatively the same, being that he and Optimus are practically equals."

""Do you have any scans for these feats/statements?""

"No, but I can give the links to the TikToks that have the scans for all this."
someone tried to say friezatron was wrong, then linked me to a danco video and a person who said frieza won

Majority of DC (and DBH) characters
Doesn't Galactus casually scale to universe/reality-busting characters in Marvel, which is like infinite-dimensional to outer?

I don't know how DBH or "majority of DC" beats that.

Current version of DC characters DB used, mind me.

But yeah I scale all of them above the concept of dimensionality. Some are just further beyond it than others.

Yeah, they’ve made it pretty clear that Heroes was more supplementary stuff in the episode while Super was the main focus, hence why it was majorly using Super feats with a few Heroes things mentioned while most of it was black boxed.

And I think the Zamasu feat is weird to use as immeasurable. It’s literally “this omnipresent character shot a clear, directed, not omnipresent attack that they reacted to”, which realistically shouldn’t even be immeasurable? this same logic would make Solaris from Sonic or Giygas from Earthbound immeasurable, and I doubt they go for it there. they also use the verbiage “implies” and don’t actually go all in on it. It’s less cope and more than I just flat out genuinely don’t think they’re ever gonna use that feat as immeasurable evidence again lol, it feels like an extreme amount of levity.
CC Goku was the primary Goku they were using, because he lined up the best with Heroes and Super, and they still openly talked about stuff done in Heroes plenty enough, without blackboxing it. Again, they didn't have to go the Zamasu route at all(I actually agree with you, on that feat being nonsense, I've made that clear already, lol). Nobody would've batted an eyelash if they simply used the Heroes stuff for immeasurable(prior to that, they used Goku outspeeding Eos, who could perceive the future, as evidence for it, and could've also used the other feats, rather easily, and again, nobody would've cared, as they made it clear it's a comp Goku, and not just the standard one.) The fact that they willingly chose to use something that they didn't need to, at all, to give Goku that speed rating, which exists in Super, has me thinking they will use it again.

Ultimately, I suppose we'll see though. The next cosmic DB fight could have that walked back entirely. We won't know until they do a Gohan/Piccolo/Hit/Jiren/Buu MU, in the future, to see if that Zamasu feat fully sticks. If it does, like I suspect it might(and you, obviously and respectfully, the opposite) then I'll laugh my ass off, I'll be real with you, because the speed scaling chain that creates... lets be honest, is pretty damn nuts, lol.

Last edited:
CC Goku was the primary Goku they were using, because he lined up the best with Heroes and Super, and they still openly talked about stuff done in Heroes plenty enough, without blackboxing it. Again, they didn't have to go the Zamasu route at all(I actually agree with you, on that feat being nonsense, I've made that clear already, lol). Nobody would've batted an eyelash if they simply used the Heroes stuff for immeasurable(prior to that, they used Goku outspeeding Eos, who could perceive the future, as evidence for it, and could've also used the other feats, rather easily, and again, nobody would've cared, as they made it clear it's a comp Goku, and not just the standard one.) The fact that they willingly chose to use something that they didn't need to, at all, to give Goku that speed rating, which exists in Super, has me thinking they will use it again.

Ultimately, I suppose we'll see though. The next cosmic DB fight could have that walked back entirely. We won't know until they do a Gohan/Piccolo/Hit/Jiren/Buu MU, in the future, to see if that Zamasu feat fully sticks. If it does, like I suspect it might(and you, obviously and respectfully, the opposite) then I'll laugh my ass off, I'll be real with you, because the speed scaling chain that creates... lets be honest, is pretty damn nuts, lol.
Honestly I'm curious on who's the most likeliest DB rep next season

tmnt_vs_ninjago_by_treerockperson_df5fmpo-pre.jpg

I want to see all the Death Battle combatant hanging out at the Arcade

Miles and Static are destroying everyone that walking into the Arcade, not a single person is beating them at the game inside there

Gojo and Makima, Johhny Cage and Captain Falcon (He's not married anymore after the reboot), Dio Brando and Alucard going on dates

(I also saw people shipping Beerus and Galaxia before the episode came out, but that might be a bit too much for you guys. I don't think Galaxia is quite like Nine the Phantom)

I can picture Sora and Pit meeting up like they're childhood friends this way.

Honestly I'm curious on who's the most likeliest DB rep next season
Probably Gohan. Liam did mention a lot of people wanting Touhou, when they got to Hit vs Sakuya, in that video further up the thread, which has me think Hit vs Sakuya might happen at some point, probably in season 11(more likely, in 12), but if I had to put money on it, for a money maker, Gohan is the most obvious choice, with Piccolo in second. They might even be back-to-back in the same season, who knows?

Probably Gohan. Liam did mention a lot of people wanting Touhou, when they got to Hit vs Sakuya, in that video further up the thread, which has me think Hit vs Sakuya might happen at some point, probably in season 11(more likely, in 12), but if I had to put money on it, for a money maker, Gohan is the most obvious choice, with Piccolo in second. They might even be back-to-back in the same season, who knows?
What did they say about it

What did they say about it
He said the MU originated from him, clarified where he stood, and how people blew things completely out of context, essentially, thinking it was a Liam approved MU, when it wasn't, he just thought it would be cool. That's all. Did sound open to doing it, though, so that's a plus.

They also complimented the look of the image used, which isn't important.

He said the MU originated from him, clarified where he stood, and how people blew things completely out of context, essentially, thinking it was a Liam approved MU, when it wasn't, he just thought it would be cool. That's all. Did sound open to doing it, though, so that's a plus.

They also complimented the look of the image used, which isn't important.
ah i neat i see
Gohan vs Twilight Sparkle
get out
Gohan makes sense but given the constant revisions with Super and stats and where the view makes it hard for me to say they'll go all in with Invincible how that looking at this point even with facorirng views and such,
Piccolo is another contender but idk will they go with Magus fully, they dont seem interested in doing knuckles unless its the Archie version

Some of my season 11 predictions [not complete]:
.Death The Kid vs Stocking Anarchy [2024 halloween episode]
.Gohan vs Ultraman Zero/Piccolo vs Magus
.Mysterio vs Scarecrow
.Captain America vs Kamen Rider/Batman
.Simon The Digger vs Kyle Rayner
.Wile E Koyote vs Tom The Cat [Free Slot]
.Mace Windu vs Byakuya Kuchiki
.Gilgamesh vs Algol

Back