• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some of my season 11 predictions [not complete]:
.Death The Kid vs Stocking Anarchy [2024 halloween episode]
Ewww....Death vs. Stocking
.Gohan vs Ultraman Zero/Piccolo vs Magus
.Mysterio vs Scarecrow
.Captain America vs Kamen Rider/Batman
.Simon The Digger vs Kyle Rayner
.Wile E Koyote vs Tom The Cat [Free Slot]
.Mace Windu vs Byakuya Kuchiki
.Gilgamesh vs Algol
Not a bad list

Transformers will be the third strongest verse on the show if they buy Hyperversal Unicron
The character analysis sheets they post puts Dr Who at 5D. No comment on the hyperversal stuff iirc tho. So he’d be around DBH range.

You know, even if immeasurable speed DBS is off menu for non SDBH, doesnt 1500x uni DBS universe make le shock waves even faster? :V
Iirc it puts them in the septillions / sextillions range, and then with multipliers its like nonillions

Cosmology d tiering wise (and assuming hyper transformers is used) currently I think it sits:

Marvel / DC > Transformers > Archie Sonic > Gravity Falls > Dr Who / DBH

MLP was just Multi+ so below Who / DBH, and Elder Scrolls was given a vague “multiple infinities” rather than d tiering, but assuming they went all out with d tiering I’m pretty sure would be somewhere above Archie Sonic.

Sailor Moon VS Cardcaptor Sakura- They aren’t super familiar with Cardcaptor Sakura. John and Liam know that it’s a classic magical girl series like Sailor Moon, and think it works and makes sense.

King K. Rool VS Gruntilda (Donkey Kong VS Banjo-Kazooie)- They all love it, to the point where Sam says they should have put it on the Tournament of Champions. Sam also says he feels like it’ll be on the Cast soon.

Spawn VS Demi-Fiend (Image VS Shin Megami Tensei)- Liam says it’s perfect. Sam says that most SMT MUs use Persona characters instead of the main series. John thinks it’s a good MU. Liam wants to use an SMT character a lot and thinks it’d be a fun series to cover.

Professor Layton VS Tintin- “Today’s flush with bangers”, according to Sam. Liam has been a big Tintin fan since he was a kid. Liam asks how the battle would work (he thinks that Tintin would stomp in a regular fight), and Sam responds it would be a battle of wits rather than a standard fight. He thinks that a battle of wits like this needs some mechanic to give it life-or-death stakes, and proposes the setup involves Layton and Tintin needing to escape a Saw-like death trap (Liam thinks Layton wins if that’s the setup).

Annie VS Linne (Skullgirls VS Under Night In-Birth)- They don’t know the characters at all, but Sam says they seem similar enough based on the connections.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS Ninjago- Liam found the Michelangelo VS Jay debate from the Cast really fun. Sam says the characters have a lot of energy and it would be fun. He says they’ve discussed TMNT VS Ninjago a lot, and it’s on the “one day list”.

Juri Han VS Ryuji Yamazaki (Street Fighter VS Fatal Fury)- Liam isn’t a big KOF fan, but finds the characters really appealing (he loves Hinako in particular). He says the MU is neat, even if he’d prefer Juri VS Mileena, and Yamazaki is cool.

The Magic School Bus VS Captain Planet- They like it a lot. Liam compares it to a toon force version of the “man vs. car” scene from Rick and Morty, and he’d love to see the Magic School Bus on DB.

Vilgax VS Ridley (Ben 10 VS Metroid)- They gloss over it because it’d been discussed before. It’s fun and they like it.

(They skip past Silver Surfer VS Martian Manhunter for obvious reasons).

Hunter Zolomon VS Homura Akemi (DC VS Puella Magi Madoka Magica)- Liam explains the characters to Sam. It makes sense, and Liam says he doesn’t know who’d win, which makes Sam say it’s pretty good.

Hit VS Sakuya (Dragon Ball VS Touhou)- Liam is the one who came up with this MU years ago, solely because he was trying to find a good MU for Hit. He believes a lot of fans want it because they think he wants it, when it’s actually in the “IDK” category for him. John mentions that Sakuya used to get pit against DIO back in the day, and Liam says that DIO VS Sakuya was the best One-Minute Melee episode.

Rocky Balboa VS Joe Yabuki (Rocky VS Ashita no Joe)- They quickly say that it’s great, before moving on.

Kenny VS Death (South Park VS Puss in Boots)- It’s funny. John explains the mechanics of Kenny’s resurrection, and Liam starts thinking about how it’d be incorporated into the fight, before saying “I can’t believe I’m talking in hypotheticals about doing this episode”.

Kefka VS Lavos VS Odio (Final Fantasy VI VS Chrono Trigger VS Live A Live)- Sam doesn’t know anything about Live A Live, but loves the other two games. Liam thinks it’s a cool idea. John wants to see Kefka in DB, saying he’s one of his favorite characters. Liam says he’s seen Lavos VS Giygas, then later says he wants to add Giygas to this MU, or potentially have him replace Kefka, because he likes the theme of them being “force of nature” villains who destroy the world just because that’s what they do (though he’s not sure if that description is accurate for Odio).

Nagisa Shiota VS Alex Rider (Assassination Classroom VS Alex Rider)- Liam’s the only one who knows Alex Rider, and says he’s a cool character.

Donatello VS Coco (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS Crash Bandicoot)- Sam says it makes sense. Liam describes Coco as “Crash with tech”, and Donnie as “a Ninja Turtle with tech”, saying he like Donnie for that reason- he has the worst weapon of the turtles, but his tech is insane.

All Might VS Jotaro Kujo (My Hero Academia VS JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)- Liam says it makes sense, to which John responds “Does it?” Liam explains the themes of passing the mantle, being mentor figures, and “big strong punches” (he notes All Might has a much stronger punch, which is why the OP specifically requested Part 6 Jotaro).

First matchup for the next Ballot Banter is Kabuto VS Shigaraki (Naruto VS My Hero Academia).

Spawn VS Demi-Fiend (Image VS Shin Megami Tensei)- Liam says it’s perfect. Sam says that most SMT MUs use Persona characters instead of the main series. John thinks it’s a good MU. Liam wants to use an SMT character a lot and thinks it’d be a fun series to cover.
"Success so clearly in view... or is it merely a trick of the light?"

Please give us SMT.

Juri Han VS Ryuji Yamazaki (Street Fighter VS Fatal Fury)- Liam isn’t a big KOF fan, but finds the characters really appealing (he loves Hinako in particular). He says the MU is neat, even if he’d prefer Juri VS Mileena, and Yamazaki is cool.
I rather a different mu for Juri
Hunter Zolomon VS Homura Akemi (DC VS Puella Magi Madoka Magica)- Liam explains the characters to Sam. It makes sense, and Liam says he doesn’t know who’d win, which makes Sam say it’s pretty good.
Meh
Spawn VS Demi-Fiend (Image VS Shin Megami Tensei)- Liam says it’s perfect. Sam says that most SMT MUs use Persona characters instead of the main series. John thinks it’s a good MU. Liam wants to use an SMT character a lot and thinks it’d be a fun series to cover
Idk how they'll do that as a fight
It's good tho
"Success so clearly in view... or is it merely a trick of the light?"

Please give us SMT.
Constantine vs Raidou

Cosmology d tiering wise (and assuming hyper transformers is used) currently I think it sits:

MLP was just Multi+ so below Who / DBH, and Elder Scrolls was given a vague “multiple infinities” rather than d tiering, but assuming they went all out with d tiering I’m pretty sure would be somewhere above Archie Sonic.
Reading the Transformers feats/discussion link posted I think Transformers is equal or least contentious with Marvel / DC.

If we use Blogs, Ultra mentions 11-D for Dr Who (I think the Glory is left unmentioned).

Gravity Falls vaguely has mention of the Nightmare Realm as a "Higher Dimension" in the episode, making it 5-D at best. Same for MLP.

If so, it's more like Dr Who > Archie Sonic > DBH >= Gravity Falls/MLP

God it sucks when ur favorite character has a mu that you just can't **** it in any capacity 😭
For me, I can't think of matches that I'm super passionate about for them. Saber (Fate/stay night) is one of my favorite characters of all time, and I can't say that any of her matchups are super interesting to me. My favorite is Saber vs Luke, but that's mostly because I'm also a Star Wars fan.

The same applies to Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles). I think Shulk vs Lightning is mostly pretty good, but that's probably because none of his other matchups are any more interesting to me. Maybe @Joycap will have something to change my mind.

Just one question (with multiples questions in it). How strong is canon superman then? Low 1-C? Because they was supposed to use Heroes goku but most of the time it was DBS power/universal feat, and if i say not bad things, Heroes Goku is Low 1-C and should have haxstomp. Is this a legit result?

Btw: the animation was kinda good.

Just one question (with multiples questions in it). How strong is canon superman then? Low 1-C? Because they was supposed to use Heroes goku but most of the time it was DBS power/universal feat, and if i say not bad things, Heroes Goku is Low 1-C and should have haxstomp. Is this a legit result?

Btw: the animation was kinda good.
Superman resists a big part of CC Goku hax and is, according to Death Battle, 6D, while CC Goku is 5D

Rocky Balboa VS Joe Yabuki (Rocky VS Ashita no Joe)- They quickly say that it’s great, before moving on.
Kinda sad that they didn't focus on the MU that much, it's fuсking peak imho, glad they liked it at least. Also all of ya should read/watch it Ashita no Joe NOW!
joe-yabuki-vs-rocky-balboa-ashita-no-joe-vs-rocky-v0-xitjlwfpir1c1.png

Back