• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad that they didn't focus on the MU that much, it's fuсking peak imho, glad they liked it at least. Also all of ya should read/watch it Ashita no Joe NOW!
joe-yabuki-vs-rocky-balboa-ashita-no-joe-vs-rocky-v0-xitjlwfpir1c1.png
Know nothing about Joe but I'd still root for the Italian Stallion

Superman resists basically a big part of Keysword powers (including power nullification)

They didn't give the universe tree to Goku due to the fact that he couldn't access this transformation normally. (and he has access to Time Power only with the Universe tree transformation, so.....)
Well i guess (i dont remember if it was layered but since it will not change the result...)

Oh, it's sad then

If we use Blogs, Ultra mentions 11-D for Dr Who (I think the Glory is left unmentioned).

Gravity Falls vaguely has mention of the Nightmare Realm as a "Higher Dimension" in the episode, making it 5-D at best. Same for MLP.

If so, it's more like Dr Who > Archie Sonic > DBH >= Gravity Falls/MLP
Oh I missed the 11D mention for Dr Who, I only saw 5D, in which case yeah it’s above Archie

Also Gravity Falls had both the Nightmare Realm and Inbetween Space listed as higher dimensions allowing for 5D to 6D. MLP didn’t have anything specific stated for it in terms of higher cosmology stuff outside that “arguments exist” but nothing for the validity of them. Bill they make explicit mention of them existing and being valid thru black boxes, so he’d be above MLP. He’s also listed as stronger as well.

M/DC > Transformers > Dr Who > Archie Sonic > Gravity Falls > DBH
Superman resists a big part of CC Goku hax and is, according to Death Battle, 6D, while CC Goku is 5D
hes actually higher, black boxes specify that the 5th dimension would be above the infinite dimensional bleed and the spaces outside of it, with the 6th dimension being infinitely beyond that.

Kiryu vs Saichi Sugimoto from Golden Kamuy and Yagami vs Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs are my favorites.
you'll get Family man Dom and Like it 🗿
God it sucks when ur favorite character has a mu that you just can't **** it in any capacity 😭
Quite literally my least favorite versus match period I fear.
Even worse than Hit vs Sakuya?
Doubt.

The it seems that Ultimate Nullifier is something which could bypass SOUL REGENERATION

Comments that i find about Outerversal TF:

"
Optimus defeated Regenesis Shockwave, who could combine an infinite amount of universes into one singularity. The standard universe in TF comics is 17 Dimensions.

Defeated Shockwave who could destroy the concept of death.

Parts of Steel Optimus defeated Lovecraftian elder gods who were invading all planes of existence, which were an infinite amount.

Defeated Unicron, who transcended the Ravengers, who were metafictional. This can arguably give Optimus some form of Fictional Transcendance, since Metafiction includes the author, who is nonfiction.

Defeated Unicron in his conceptual form, which transcends the concept of physical being. To clarify, Unicron transcend the concept of being physical, not the concept of physical beings. If you are physical, Unicrons automatically transcends you.on a conceptual level. Unicron is also regarded as the concept of Evil.

Optimus can be comfortably scaled to Hyper, but argued to Outer. Megatron can be scaled relatively the same, being that he and Optimus are practically equals."

""Do you have any scans for these feats/statements?""

"No, but I can give the links to the TikToks that have the scans for all this."
Tiktok scaling is so ass 😭

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks Unicron's gonna win in the episode?, running it over in my head of simulations feels like it favours Unicron. Like they counter eachother in a lot of ways, Galactus has the cosmic awareness but Unicron can see infinite future possibilities happening simultaneously, despite both scaling to ludicrous levels and having a massive vary of hax both only have few viable win conditions on ending eachother permenantly and experience isn't much of a much as both are beyond the concept of eons.

I'm on copium I know

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks Unicron's gonna win in the episode?, running it over in my head of simulations feels like it favours Unicron. Like they counter eachother in a lot of ways, Galactus has the cosmic awareness but Unicron can see infinite future possibilities happening simultaneously, despite both scaling to ludicrous levels and having a massive vary of hax both only have few viable win conditions on ending eachother permenantly and experience isn't much of a much as both are beyond the concept of eons.

I'm on copium I know
Isn't Galan High 1-B to High 1-A, Unicorn is 1-B. How can unicorn affect Galactus who scale higher in Dimensionality?

Isn't Galan High 1-B to High 1-A, Unicorn is 1-B. How can unicorn affect Galactus who scale higher in Dimensionality?
Galactus can be touched if his stamina levels are low (like when he is below Herald tier), he will stop being something immaterial and become something physical, for example Thor used his head after killing him as a gateway to Asgard.

that's what I'm saying, if somehow Galactus loses energy to below herald tier, Unicron will hit him, plus Unicron can already hit abstracts (Primus), just not as Marvel's ones, which are much more complex.
Thor at that point was comparable to Galactus (who was the strongest he'd ever been). He had (most of) the Odin Force and the Power Cosmic as well. Even normally speaking, he's pretty high up for a Marvel Herald.

Which characters win out of the most notable Invincible matchups (that aren't trash)?
Gwen vs Atom Eve
Battle Beast vs Boros
Conquest vs Nappa
Bardock vs Omni Man
Mark vs Steven

I mean Galactus' corpse is physical post Black winter, Even a base Thor could harm a poorly fed Galactus.
Oh, sorry I was a bit confused there. But yeah, he probably has the stamina disadvantage (unless they use Lifebringer), but that's offset by his ability to absorb energy during the battle. Plus he can last long in Abstract level combat when sufficiently fed.

Which characters win out of the most notable Invincible matchups (that aren't trash)?
Gwen vs Atom Eve
Battle Beast vs Boros
Conquest vs Nappa
Bardock vs Omni Man
Mark vs Steven
Loses
Battle beast probably wins via speed
Nappa wins
Bardock wins via ssj and ap advantage
Steven lol stomps, remember how strong they placed him

Gwen vs Atom Eve
It depends on how high DB set Gwen's speed, if it is very lower than AE, then Gwen loses if she doesn't manage to use Hax
Battle Beast vs Boros
It can go anywhere, but BB could win if it avoids the CSRC (somehow) and Boros runs out of energy.
Conquest vs Nappa
Conquest but for 51%
Bardock vs Omni Man
Bardock if he go Super saiyan
Mark vs Steven
How strong was Steven according to DB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back