• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku vs Superman (character comparison) (subjective opinions ahead):

Goku:
  • W: Embodies self improvement
  • W: Way cooler
  • W: Character design
  • W: Dragon Ball’s impact on the anime/manga industry and media as a whole
  • L: His character isn’t as nuanced as I’d like it to be.
  • L: Dragon Ball Super Anime Goku
  • L: The misconception that he doesn’t care about protecting people and just likes fighting (why did Toriyama say this 😭)

Superman
  • W: Embodies hope
  • W: His character is a perfect balance between being very simple and deceptively nuanced.
  • W: Stronger supporting cast and antagonists.
  • W: More fun powerset
  • L: Zack Snyder / New 52 / Injustice Superman and the permanent damage they did to the perception of the character

Last edited:
So apparently Tom can just erase people with a thumbs down

It's over Wile E bros

All Looney Tunes “Toons” have Regen that counters that

True, tho I'm not 100% sure if DB would have all toons share a Physiology like we do.

dfyy2ay-d07c1715-262f-4d40-a8a5-b9e2854caec2.gif

Is it possible for Death Battle to not go further into cosmology for Galactus V Unicron?

I don't really think this is another fight where they can just go "they're probably equal" since it isn't like DC vs Marvel. And most people don't really know that Transformers is even that strong (most reactors acted like Frieza V Megatron was a joke, or even "click bait") let alone know its cosmology is that expansive.

I'm kind of hoping they will. Seems pretty integral. These are, from what I know, the strongest characters to ever be on Death Battle.

Is it possible for Death Battle to not go further into cosmology for Galactus V Unicron?

I don't really think this is another fight where they can just go "they're probably equal" since it isn't like DC vs Marvel. And most people don't really know that Transformers is even that strong (most reactors acted like Frieza V Megatron was a joke, or even "click bait") let alone know its cosmology is that expansive.
Most just didnt believe or thought Megatron is a universal buster, especially since the only thing given was him fighting an evil universe and another robot using the same power, meanwhile Frieza had cosmology and forms scaling from others with multipliers

I'm kind of hoping they will. Seems pretty integral. These are, from what I know, the strongest characters to ever be on Death Battle.
They could but DB appeals to normies so ya can't fully go balls deep in Cosmology for both without it feeling confusing to them

Something about the using Animaniac 2020 and Looniversity images on that profile enrages me.

Comments that i find about Outerversal TF:

"
Optimus defeated Regenesis Shockwave, who could combine an infinite amount of universes into one singularity. The standard universe in TF comics is 17 Dimensions.

Defeated Shockwave who could destroy the concept of death.

Parts of Steel Optimus defeated Lovecraftian elder gods who were invading all planes of existence, which were an infinite amount.

Defeated Unicron, who transcended the Ravengers, who were metafictional. This can arguably give Optimus some form of Fictional Transcendance, since Metafiction includes the author, who is nonfiction.

Defeated Unicron in his conceptual form, which transcends the concept of physical being. To clarify, Unicron transcend the concept of being physical, not the concept of physical beings. If you are physical, Unicrons automatically transcends you.on a conceptual level. Unicron is also regarded as the concept of Evil.

Optimus can be comfortably scaled to Hyper, but argued to Outer. Megatron can be scaled relatively the same, being that he and Optimus are practically equals."

""Do you have any scans for these feats/statements?""

"No, but I can give the links to the TikToks that have the scans for all this."

Comments that i find about Outerversal TF:

"
Optimus defeated Regenesis Shockwave, who could combine an infinite amount of universes into one singularity. The standard universe in TF comics is 17 Dimensions.

Defeated Shockwave who could destroy the concept of death.

Parts of Steel Optimus defeated Lovecraftian elder gods who were invading all planes of existence, which were an infinite amount.

Defeated Unicron, who transcended the Ravengers, who were metafictional. This can arguably give Optimus some form of Fictional Transcendance, since Metafiction includes the author, who is nonfiction.

Defeated Unicron in his conceptual form, which transcends the concept of physical being. To clarify, Unicron transcend the concept of being physical, not the concept of physical beings. If you are physical, Unicrons automatically transcends you.on a conceptual level. Unicron is also regarded as the concept of Evil.

Optimus can be comfortably scaled to Hyper, but argued to Outer. Megatron can be scaled relatively the same, being that he and Optimus are practically equals."

""Do you have any scans for these feats/statements?""

"No, but I can give the links to the TikToks that have the scans for all this."
Lol @Emirp sumitpo

Does anyone have any cosmology stuff for unicron i could read

Back