• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's his son and father's job. Goku's job is to job to Superman and some Sun Wukong lookin' ************ (He probably doesn't but I'm saying he does cause its funny. You say shit and I'ma kiss you)
You mean... We all know some prefer Goku vs Mori Jin and Gohan vs Invincible?

(Okay Gohan has Pegasus Kouga and Ultraman Zero.)

I really don't think so? Granted there is some Astral Plane stuff that transcends the whole multiverse and shit, but it's not that elaborated afaik.

Even so, they'll probably argue the Marvel multiverse as larger without the use of dimensional tiering.
Really interested to see the prediction blog for this. I hope they pull some forgotten scan or something to prevent a wash

Wile E. Coyote/Tom Cat supporters after the results:

Me don´t being able to vote when the matchup that i like wins:
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

I really don’t understand why they don’t add Kratos vs Asura for next time as well? What’s ******* stopping them? They obviously want to do it since they added it twice.

THEY NEED VIEWS
Well... A lot of matchups are season 11 debut worthy.
And some are to be reaped when they are ripe.

Kratos vs Asura is lucky it is a classic matchup and can be preserved for longer.

You know, I never thought to ask before, but now that its won the Ballot... who actually WINS Wille E. Vs Tom? I saw some saying Coyote, but I also saw some saying it's a Billcord situation, so I was curious.
Pretty sure Wille E cause he scales to film destruction which is better than anything Tom has iirc and is overall the better strategist. Tom might have better immo's and regen but I'm not 100% sure.

They didn’t use the Hit thing for speed evidence though? Within the episode itself they make it pretty clear that they still abide by the Power > Haxx mentality within Dragon Ball, so it would still be an AP overriding haxx thing rather than an immeasurable arg. Not to mention the entire tangent that they went on in Silvunks for it.

The only thing they used for immeasurable canon DB was Cooler’s IT feat and Merged Zamasu, the latter of which especially feels more like an affordance/generosity against Superman. I feel like they really wouldn’t accept it in other episodes lol.
Ben's already said they're calling back to this episode for future scaling. As for 'the latter of which feels more like an affordance/generosity against Superman' this is pure cope, until we see the next cosmic character in death battle, from Dragon Ball.

Also, forcing yourself into the future is an immeasurable speed feat. A dumb one, given its dub exclusive, but still. Even if they ignore it, Zamasu's nasty 'feat' exists, and outside your opinion on what they'd accept, there's zero indication that that wouldn't be something they'd accept in other episodes.(Bro, lets be real, they were using Heroes, so could've easily just used stuff from there alone, to give Goku immeasurable, but they didn't. They actively chose to use Zamasu, lol.)

Back