• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png
Tom vs Wile bros rn:
Rich Filthy Rich GIF - Rich Filthy Rich Rich Man GIFs

Love the irreparable damage Courage vs Scooby has done to toon matchups.

Can't wait for toonshit to win every ballet for the foreseeable future just because people think it will be the same quality as Courscooby with le wacky animation and references
Imagine unironically backing a matchup that has been put on a poll twice and one that the crew has shown great interest in doing consistently. Actual braindead decision-making.

And while I’m still mad that Tomfooler.E cucked Grumind, I would rather push that over that astroturfed teacher’s pet matchup. 23 unique matchups and you choose the that would be the safest bet of happening anyways and isn’t even the best for both.

Kratosura voters probably would’ve popped off at Deku VS Asta and Gogeta VS Vegito. And if they got their way, this entire champions matchup would be proven more of a farce than it already is when Ben can just seed whatever ideas the crew wants knowing the lobotomized seals would clap along.

Last edited:
What if they do another in verse MU for the season finale.

INB4 they doing Flash vs Green Lantern or some shit lmfao

The gap is getting bigger 👀
image.png
It is a voice that fans of Warner Bros are sometimes having a better business acumen than the Warner Bros top management.

They DO want to bring Coyote vs Acme to the light of day.
And they DO want to have Wile E Coyote vs Tom Cat.

Good thing for Kratos vs Asura fans: Death Battle only says the winner of the TOC 2023 would be aired in Season 11. They never bar other matchups from entering Season 11 unlike they do at the Champion Poll 2022.

Imagine unironically backing a matchup that has been put on a poll twice and one that the crew has shown great interest in doing consistently. Actual braindead decision-making.
The same can be said for Willebugs yet your getting all pissy about an objectively better matchup getting the second chance it deserves?

The only reason it's even winning rn is because CourScoob did so well in terms of animation and references, nobody would give as much of a shit otherwise

and isn’t even the best for both.
Legit name one better matchup for either that isn't some obscure nobody that no-one cares about

Both characters are literally mirror images of each so much so that Asura's wraths plotline is literally just ripped from God of War

You cant get many more connections than that

We cannot have Green Lantern vs The Flash before Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger and Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi

We do have had Wally West vs Archie Sonic however
Honestly, I agree with this
The question is, when we do get it, should it be just Barry vs Hal or all Flashes vs all Green Lanterns?

Honestly, I agree with this
The question is, when we do get it, should it be just Barry vs Hal or all Flashes vs all Green Lanterns?
I'd prefer Barry vs Hal.
  • They're the most popular Flash and Green lantern duo.
  • Barry is due for a rerun
  • Barry doesn't have that many good MUs (Best I can think of is Peter Parker? And that's ass)
  • While Wally and Kyle would work, I think Barry vs Hal is just far more interesting and thematic to do.

I feel real bad for DB’s researchers this season lol. In the last 3 episodes alone they’ve had to sift through 40 years of Scooby Doo history, 60 years of Doctor Who, and now 40 years of Dragon Ball and 80 damn years of Superman history. Putting in the work this season.
It’s crazy to think Superman is older than my grandma

I feel real bad for DB’s researchers this season lol. In the last 3 episodes alone they’ve had to sift through 40 years of Scooby Doo history, 60 years of Doctor Who, and now 40 years of Dragon Ball and 80 damn years of Superman history. Putting in the work this season.
54 years of Scooby, actually. The show first aired in 1969.

Back