• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SPOILER_image.png

Off topic: would you want it if Columbo was in Death Battle but he were fighting L instead of Light Yagami?

Alright whos ready for Goku vs Siperman 4
Some already mention DBE Goku vs Lois & Clark Superman and DB Goku vs Smallville Superman.

Look we're talking a massive debate that folks rather be left locked and buried

People who feel DB has run out of ideas or is jumping the shark or hasn't changed a bit since the SA days or is ending soon"

But it's gonna look cool, has modern research, modern writing, modern animation"And?
So could any other idea made here

Third, Goku now loses to Superman then for the same reasons albeit with different presentation

So what's the benefit

People who feel DB has run out of ideas or is jumping the shark or hasn't changed a bit since the SA days or is ending soon"

But it's gonna look cool, has modern research, modern writing, modern animation"And?

Third, Goku now loses to Superman then for the same reasons albeit with different presentation

So what's the benefit
But just Imagine...
what-if-what-is-happening.gif

Goku won...?

I'm still of the belief that there is some executive meddling going on with Goku vs Superman 3, because you can't seriously convince me that the team looked at Goku and Superman's other MUs and still came to the conclusion that Superman vs Goku was the way to go for them when they've spoken positively of said other MUs.

No I do think that someone at RT saw that the team were interested in using Goku and Superman again, knowing it could make them money, and told the team that they had to do a third Goku vs Superman episode with no exceptions. Because even if Ben's been interested in correcting the mistakes of GvS2 for years, I doubt that they would resort to a third episode when they know the shit that came out of both episodes and the better MUs which exist out there.

I'm still of the belief that there is some executive meddling going on with Goku vs Superman 3, because you can't seriously convince me that the team looked at Goku and Superman's other MUs and still came to the conclusion that Superman vs Goku was the way to go for them when they've spoken positively of said other MUs.

No I do think that someone at RT saw that the team were interested in using Goku and Superman again, knowing it could make them money, and told the team that they had to do a third Goku vs Superman episode with no exceptions. Because even if Ben's been interested in correcting the mistakes of GvS2 for years, I doubt that they would resort to a third episode when they know the shit that came out of both episodes and the better MUs which exist out there.
madagascar-skipper.gif

So what's the benefit
Nah, I don’t think they’re running out of ideas, they’re just a bit outta touch in some aspects.
Can’t really blame them for that.

Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (Rick and Morty VS Doctor Who) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 11 hours ago
UODG3dz_d.webp

853,097 clicks in 11.5 hours... is THIS overtaking GojoKima?

Looks like the sacrifice of Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki is not gone for nothing. Still believe that Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki needs to be made into being asap.
Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (Rick and Morty VS Doctor Who) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,117,343 Premiered 22 hours ago

The new honoured one has appeared.
Getting 1mil clicks in < 24 hours, Gojokima and Rickdoc are the two honoured ones.

Last edited:
Oh Kratosura 48% : Sudge 37%

Will Rooster Teeth actually want Kratosura to win so that Death Battle would not touch on Coyote vs Acme

So since they made an explicit confirmation on what they're using being infinite frontiers superman it's essentially just composite standard superman, plus some additions added in here and there (pre-flashpoint) to make the mainline story canon for Kal-El.

Versions and continuities that will be excluded due to being none standard or not current Kal El are Pre-Crisis, Thought Robot, Superman One Million, Milkman Man, Henshaw Superman and so in this fight he's main timeline self.

Goku's benefiting a lot more from the parameters of this matchup than Superman does, they're reining in the "No Limits Superman" arguments so in order to not feel like there giving Superman too much leeway, whilst giving Goku the benefit of the Doubt in order to make sure they don't get accussed of saying Goku wasn't at his full strength.

You know one of the aspects I like about modern DB is that they've certainly gotten a lot better at there perspective and analysis.

Last edited:
In theory, if we stretch it by saying Goku and Superman are equal in power for some reason, stuff like the Keysword and Universe Tree do give Goku some formidable hax.

Doubt any of it hasn't been resisted before, but it could be closer than expected in this scenario.

So since they made an explicit confirmation on what they're using being infinite frontiers superman it's essentially just composite standard superman, plus some additions added in here and there (pre-flashpoint) to make the mainline story canon for Kal-El. So we expect to see some silver age nonesense.

Versions and continuities that will be excluded due to being none standard or not current Kal El are The Thought Robot, Superman One Million, Milkman Man, Henshaw Superman and so in this fight he's main timeline self.

Goku's benefiting a lot more from the parameters of this matchup than Superman does, they're reining in the "No Limits Superman" arguments so in order to not feel like there giving Superman too much leeway, whilst giving Goku the benefit of the Doubt in order to make sure they don't get accussed of saying Goku wasn't at his full strength.

You know one of the aspects I like about modern DB is that they've certainly gotten a lot better at there perspective and analysis.
So they really are locking up "no limits man" huh

Back